Happy Holidays, bluelover15

Who's My IGOT7 Santa? 2015

Gift for bluelover15

Gift from ???

Title of gift: Words That I'd Like to Say to You

Pairings: Markson, minor krishan

Word count: 1.5k

Rating: PG-13 for swearing~

Warnings: Yi Fan is gross


Note for giftee: omo i left you waiting didn't i? i grew up in the past few months and there were ups and downs and lots of tears haha, so it ended up less cracky and fluffy. and short (laughs) thanks for reading, raine~<3
ps i'll love you forever if you get the title reference. honestly my parents friggin love kjk
Happy holidays~


Words That I'd Like to Say to You

 

Yi En groans as he watches his brother Yi Fan runs his hands all over his crush friend Jia Er’s body as they attempt re-enact the lyrics while singing scratchily to karaoke. He doesn’t see Yi Fan smirk when his dear younger brother screams at them not to fake hump and make out.

 

Yi En mentally groans as Yi Fan claims that he saw a really pretty girl with a grace of a deer and leaves him alone with Jia Er in the karaoke booth.

“C’mon Yi En, sing with me,” Jia Er pouts. “Please, Markipoo.”

Yi En deadpans at the nickname. “No.” The older wants to give in, Jia Er’s bottom lip that sticks out isn’t even cute. It’s ing ugly.

“Please, I totally promise I won’t call you Markipoo for the next two hours.” The kid bats his (surprisingly) long eyelashes. Yi En considers it. Jia Er’s never gone by more than twenty minutes without calling him that, and Yi En’s getting pretty damn desperate.

“Fine.”

Jia Er tosses him the microphone, jumping excitedly like a three year old watching Dora and squealing like a frickin’ hyena.

Before Yi En knows it, he and Jia Er are singing scratchily to My Heart Will Go On. Swept up in the moment, the two boys laugh tearily as they fake hump and pretend to make out.

Suddenly Yi En is overwhelmed with courage and he pecks Jia Er’s right temple when the song’s over. Jia Er laughs from how cute Yi En has become since they’ve met, but the latter is laughing from embarrassment, and his face is heating up.

 

Yi En mentally groans when Yi Fan walks in.

Yi En is sitting in between Jia Er’s legs, with his arms wrapped around Yi En’s narrow waist. He knows, just knows that Yi Fan is smirking with that stupid, snobby, stuck up face of his.

“So did you get in that girl’s pants? Or did you fail?”

Bam. Yi En has wiped his brother’s smirk off the face of the earth.

“, I’m working on it.”

“Sure,” Yi En nods with mock enthusiasm, and Jia Er’s laugh-snort-whatever it is rings in his ear.

“ off,” Yi Fan whines. “I’ll get her to chase after me, someday.”

“Sure.”

“Oh my god, go away Yi En.”

 

Yi En mentally groans when Yi Fan decides to fricken tuck himself with Yi En, right before he falls asleep.

“What now, Yi Fan?”

Yi Fan is oddly quiet, and his little brother decides not to annoy him, ‘cos this quiet could only mean one thing.

He’s actually legitimately serious in trying to pick up a girl, for once.

Or, maybe not.

Yi Fan sighs before starting. “I think you should ask Jia out.”

 

Yi En mentally groans when Yi Fan brings the insanely touchy subject up. But still, he feigns stupidity. “Huh?”

His older brother cutely flicks his forehead, flashing a gummy smile. “Don’t pretend you don’t know. It hurts to see my two beloved little bros being all shy and flustery-ey around each other but trying to be normal.”

Yi En pouts. “Yi Fan, it just feels weird.”

“It wouldn’t feel weird. You guys act exactly like a couple, you just don’t got that status.”

“How do you know he likes guys though?” Yi En bitterly cuts. “What if he’s grossed out?”

“You’re in frickin’ Canada, he won’t be. Besides, a year ago he liked Jaebum and a year before that Namjoon.”

Yi En scrunches his nose. “Jaebum and Jia, gross.”

Yi Fan laughs. “I know, right?”

The two children fall asleep, two brothers snoring cutely with their long, clumsy limbs entangled.

 

Yi En groans, for real this time, when Yi Fan’s drool on his shoulder was enough for him to feel it move. The boy not feel a single piece of remorse when he chucks his brother off of the bed. (He might’ve stuffed peas up Yi Fan’s nose too)

 

The Saturday’s pretty slow, so Yi En orders some Greek food, seeing as it already afternoon. He’s playing GTA5 when the caller ID flashes ‘bby <3’.

Definitely whipped.

Yi En picks up. “Hey Jia, whaddup.”

He thinks that he can her Jia Er’s goofy grin on the other line. “Wanna hang out?”

“Sure, usual place?”

“Yeah.”

 

Yi En watches Jia Er babble with full and laughing, and he smiles.

“Yo, there’s food on the corner of your mouth,” he smiles, and wipes it off. Yi En just wants to die, die at Jia Er’s flustered face. “You’re cute,” his eyes crinkles.

“What’s up with you?” the younger boy asks, slapping Yi En, who lets out a laugh. “You’re so brave lately,” he mutters and the older laughs again.

“’Cos I ing love you, that’s why,” Yi Er responds truthfully.

“Thanks man, appreciate your love.”

But Yi Er’s heart drops when Jia Er doesn’t say anything along the line of I love you either. Jia Er catches on and adds “What? Want me to say I love you back?”

“’Course I do.” Yi En fakes a tear. “I say I love you finally and you don’t say back. Tch.”

Jia Er pouts. “Look, I’m sowwy.” Yi En tries not to snort but fails, and Jia Er laughs with him.

“Thanks for sticking around, and I love you too,” Jia Er says seriously.

To anyone around them, they were two young boys, innocent and in love.

But Yi En knows it’s just over-affectionate friendship.

 

Yi En mentally groans when Yi Fan walks in, light footed instead of his usual clumsy falling over.

“You’re in a good mood today,” he notes.

Yi Fan nods like an overexcited dog. “Remember that pretty girl from karaoke?”

Yi En nods.

“Turns out it’s a guy. And I scored his number, and snagged a date,” Yi Fan says nonstop, “at least I have an actual love life now.”

“Shut the up. At least I told Jia Er that I love him.”

Yi Fan gasps. “You did not! What he say?”

“Platonically,” Yi En mutters. “What if he sees a hot girl and falls in love with her like you?”

“He won’t,” Yi Fan counters. “I’m 200 percent sure that he’ll say yes.”

“If he likes me, why can’t he initiate it? He’s the funny, outgoing, popular one,” Yi En says dejectedly.

“Cos he’s shy about this kinda crap, please just trust me on this.”

“If he refuses?” the younger questions.

“I’ll gladly take a rain check on my dates to take care of your broken heart.”

And thus, a unbreakable promise was formed.

 

Yi En doesn’t feel nervous when he’s calling, but he wants to give up. He’s called 4 times already, and he’s currently on the last ring of the fifth call.

“Hey Yi En, you ‘kay? Is it urgent?”

“Sort of,” Yi En nearly wants to spill his feelings and tears from overwhelm of finally confessing. “Should I call back? Are you busy?”

“Never busy for you.”

“So, ah. I think I love you.” Yi En says, trying to sound casual and laidback, he always is.

“I know,” Jia Er laughs. “Even if you don’t say it, I know.”

“I mean, in a non-platonic way, ,” Yi En spits. “, I didn’t mean to be rude.”

“Wow, um okay? When you pictured this confession scene, did you want falling cherry blossoms? Under the legendary tree?”

“Um, no.” The older snorts. “Honestly, I expect you to tell me to screw off and not kid around.”

“Naw, don’t worry. I got your back, I know you’re serious,” Yi En can hear his best friend smiling, and he knows that Yi Fan wasn’t joking when he told him that they could work. After a moment, Yi En grabs his shoes and bolts out the door. “Call you back, bye.”

Yi En runs down to Jia Er’s house. It’s stupid, it’s cliché, but he feels really bad just calling and telling Jia Er about his realization of ing love, so he opts to tell him in his face.

 

Yi En groans.

ing stupid. There’s a downpour.

 

Jia Er opens the door not a second after Yi En lays fingers on the doorbell, and he doubles over laughing.

“Oh my god, is this happening? Yi En got his lazy off the couch and ran over to my house?”

Yi En grins to and tries to punch him. “Yah, stop, or else I’ll leave for real.”

“Ok.” Jia Er laughs. He grabs the crook of Yi En’s neck and shoulder, and hoists himself up. As if it was natural, the younger buries his face in Yi En’s hard chest and wraps his arms around him, limiting Yi En’s oxygen.

“Hey, do you actually love me?” Yi En has never seen Jia Er so meek and not-boisterous and whatsoever, and he absolutely wants to melt. So maybe Yi Fan was right. Maybe he is actually wise about this love ?

“I didn’t realize it until Yi Fan pointed it, but yeah.” Yi En realizes he’s soaking wet. “Wanna get off? You’re gonna get sick.”

“If it’s worth seeing you nekkid, sure.” Jia Er lets go and wiggles his eyebrows, and dodges the wushu kick to his balls.

“Oh my god, I’m leaving, bye.”

“No, stayyy.”

“No, you pissed me off.”

“Okay, I’m sorry, ok? So please stay?”

“Okay.”

 

Just the same as before, but with status.