Happy Holidays, writenow753

Who's My IGOT7 Santa? 2015

Gift for writenow753

Gift from ???

Title: Christmas Together

Pairing: 2jae

Words: 1,143

Rating: PG13(?)

Warnings: Suggestive language kinda


Note: I'm really really sorry if this is super corny but I tried and I really hope you enjoy!

 

 

Christmas Together

 

Youngjae woke up in a strangely cold bed on Christmas Eve. He was surprised to see that his boyfriend wasn't with him holding him tightly. That was his source of heat at night but this morning there was no one. Youngjae lazily slipped on a white pullover sweater and some comfy sweat pants and left the room. While walking out the room and into the small hall Youngjae noticed how cold it was. Although they were in December, a cold month in general, today seemed more colder than usual.

 

When Youngjae stepped into the living room area he found his boyfriend asleep on the couch. Youngjae only smiled at the sight of the older man fast asleep with his mouth hanging open slightly. Youngjae nudged his boyfriend. "Jaebum hyung," Youngjae called out softly. "Jaebum hyung wake up," Youngjae shook his boyfriend's shoulder until his sharp eyes fluttered open.

 

"Good morning baby," Jaebum smiled while stretching his arms. Youngjae sat next to Jaebum and curled up by his side.

 

"You weren't beside me when I woke up." Youngjae frowned at the elder. Jaebum brushed his hair back away from his face then looked at the younger who was pouting.

 

"Sorry Youngjae, I woke up really early for some strange reason and then I sat here and watched some nature documentary about birds but then I got tired again and passed out on the couch." Jaebum explained. Youngjae only laughed at the elder's story then glances at the window next to them. There was white flurries were falling onto the window. Youngjae's let out a sound of pure amazement.

 

"Wooooow! Jaebum hyung it's snowing!" Youngjae cheered. He looked out the window some more. The sidewalks were covered with snow and people were already outside shoveling snow.

 

"I guess we should turn up the heating then." said Jaebum while getting up to change the setting on the thermostat. He then sats back down next to the younger and grabs him. Jaebum hugged Youngjae tightly. "You're so adorable. What twenty year old gets excited over snow?" Jaebum laughed. Youngjae only shrugged as Jaebum gave him a small peck on the lips. "Merry Christmas Eve." Jaebum smiled. Youngjae just curled up on Jaebum's chest with a big smile on his face.

 

"Ah hyung! Can we make cookies?" Youngjae asked while he looked back up at Jaebum.

 

"With what material? We literally have nothing to bake with." Jaebum replied. Youngjae frowned at the elder.

 

"Ugh! We have lots of wine but we don't have anything to make Christmas cookies!" Youngjae groaned. Jaebum only shrugged.

 

"The wine is for later on tonight." Jaebum winked. Youngjae only blushed slightly.

 

"Do you think any shops are open?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum shook his head.

 

"It's Christmas Eve, I highly doubt anything is open." replied Jaebum. Youngjae only frowns.

 

"Can we please try? Please hyung! Please!" Youngjae begged. Jaebum sighed, he knew he couldn't say no to the younger. Then again it was their first Christmas together. He didn't want to ruin it. The two get fully dressed and put in their coats and head out.

 

As predicted most shops were closed. But Youngjae was still determined to find a store. Jaebum sighing every time the younger begged to keep looking. "Okay how about we just find a gingerbread house making kit? It'll be less messy but still memorable." Jaebum negotiated. Youngjae stood there thinking for a moment, then he nodded.

 

At last the two found a store and walked out with two kits. "This'll be fun right, Jaebum hyung?" Youngjae smiled brightly. Jaebum only smiled back at the younger pulling him into a tight hug. More flurries started to fall from the sky as Youngjae quickly pecked Jaebum's cheek. On the way home Youngjae would pick up snow and throw it at Jaebum. They started having a mini snowball fight.

 

When they arrived home their teeth were clicking and feet were numb. “I told you not to throw the snow.” scolded Jaebum. Youngjae only pouted while taking off his puffy jacket. He quickly padded off into the kitchen and looked at the gingerbread making kit. Jaebum hung up his jacket and followed the younger. “I think we should-” Jaebum was cut off by Youngjae already opening a kit. “Let's follow the instructions.” continued Jaebum.

 

“What?! That's no fun! Plus how hard could it be?” whined Youngjae. Jaebum only sighed as he watched the young brunette try to get to work. The counter was full of crumbs and icing by the time they were done the first one. It was a lot messier than Jaebum's expectation but surprisingly the gingerbread house came out really nice. Youngjae's eyes were sparkling as he looked at their creation. The image only made Jaebum smiled widely. He loved the younger too much to be angry at the mess.

 

“Time for the next one!” Youngjae cheered. “Oh look hyung! We can even use the leftover candy from the last one to make this one even better!” he exclaimed. Jaebum tightly wrapped his arms around Youngjae waist. He rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder and smiled widely. Youngjae was beyond adorable and Jaebum's heart was fluttering.

 

A good hour or two went by then it was finally finished. It was exactly what Youngjae wanted. Youngjae excitedly grabbed his phone and took a picture of it. “I'm gonna send a picture to Jinyoung hyung! And Mark hyung, aaaaaand Jackson hyung…..and Bambam and Yugyeom.” Youngjae listed their circle while tapping away on his phone. Jaebum only kisses the younger's forehead and walks back into the living room. Youngjae soon followed and they both sat the the couch. “Jaebum hyung are we watching a movie?” questioned Youngjae.

 

“If you want.” said Jaebum while pulling Youngjae into his arms. Youngjae smiled and he rested head on Jaebum's chest. It was probably the nicest Christmas Eve he had in awhile. Hour later of watching cheesy romantic Christmas movies Youngjae felt himself getting really tired.

 

The next morning Youngjae found himself sprawled across Jaebum on the couch. “Good morning.” Jaebum grinned.

Youngjae shot up and sat upright.

 

“Merry Christmas Jaebum hyung!” Youngjae cheered. Jaebum only laughed at young man’s enthusiasm. Jaebum only hugged Youngjae tightly. Jaebum kissed his boyfriend lovingly. Youngjae blushed lightly as he kissed Jaebum back.

“Youngjae...I love you so much. This year being with you has probably be the best year of my life. Thank you so much for being with me.” confessed Jaebum. Youngjae only let's out a flustered squeal as his dug his cherry red face in Jaebum’s chest.

 

“I love you too Jaebum hyung!” Youngjae beamed while hiding his face. “Now let's make hot cocoa!” he cheered while peeping his face back out. Jaebum smiled as widely and lovingly as he could at his boyfriend. It was only the first of many Christmases together, but still the best.