Happy Holidays, InfinitelyCassie

Who's My IGOT7 Santa? 2015

Gift to InfinitelyCassie

Gift from ???

Title: Just Fanservice

Pairing: Markson (main), 2Jae (slighty)

Genere: Fluff, drama, romance


To my gift: Hello! This story is made by my sister, mostly, I just do a few things, but we hope you like it, and everybody enjoy it a lot! Cos we love Markson and we truly believe that Markson is real hahahaha and we hope yours holidays will be amazing and full of Markson feels, and love, and happiness!!

 

Just Fanservice

 

It’s been a week since Mark just thought about what’s the best way to say the words that are disturbing him, the right words that will release the suffocating feeling that he’s been hiding deep inside his complicated heart; but every time he thinks he found it, something seems wrong and he decides that’s not a good idea. Today is not very different, they’re attending a concert with another idols, he was waiting for GOT7 turn while seeing other idol performances from backstage, when he saw something that caught his attention, there in the crowd were international fans holding a cartel with the phrase “We <3 MARKSON ‘cos is REAL” in that moment his heart felt warm because he wasn’t the only one person wishing the whole thing were real, even if thinking about this stuff right now was making him feel a little bit silly but… hell, yeah! It was the truth; he was so hard in love with Jackson, the wild & y Jackson or better the teasing & stupid Jackson that has no clue about the thousand butterflies he’s been carrying inside his stomach since two years before GOT7 debut, all because of him. It was exactly that feeling that brought him back to his thoughts, how to tell Jackson that he loves him? Will he felt the same way? What about if he is just misunderstanding Jackson’s actions towards him? Or will it be better keep it to the grave? But he knows very well he will regret it if he doesn’t try, he must find a way!!! Then, he feels a pair of strong and so familiar arms around his waist that flew away his thoughts and bring him back to reality just to start thinking about the sensation of being secure and comfortable in those arms, Jackson’s arms, so he let himself lay back in the other one chest while relaxing in the arms of the person that was fulfilling his thoughts, next second, he was enjoying the warm embrace wishing it’ll last forever.

-What are you seeing Marky Babe? Hmmm it has to be something interesting since you’re not paying attention to wild & y Jackson? Is there anything better out there for you to take off your eyes of me?? It makes me feel jealous, huh! - Mark just laugh knowing the pout Jackson has in his face for sure, and what the hell is wrong with him, seriously BABE? Will he continue calling him like that? It’s not that he don’t like it, actually he kind of like it a little bit MUCH! But it’s not normal to call a friend like that, is it? Thanks God he managed to control the blush on his cheeks a while ago.

-I thought you were talking with Bambam

- I was talking with both of you, but then you just turn around and walked away to somewhere on your mind Markypooh. It was a fun story you know, you lose it- He just laugh at Jackson argument but to be honest his heart was touched like always when Jackson gives him the idea that he wants his attention more than anything, obviously that’s not 100% true. Stupid heart and stupid brain.

-ooh! Sorry I just took a look of our fans out there and found something –this was a good opportunity to find out about Jackson’s feelings, so he took the risk and asked Jackson immediately – Do you want to see it? –He stepped aside and took Jackson’s face with both hands to move it towards the cartel, and there it was the phrase again “We  MARKSON ‘cos is REAL” right in that moment, Jackson started to jump and roll on the ground smiling like the happiest idiot ever, of course… just in the back of his mind, what will Mark think if he suddenly acts like that, it won’t be y at all. Mark was anxious to hear what he got to say, so he has to ask right away.

–So…What do you think, they’re crazy or sweet? –Jackson thought it won’t be cool if he says to Mark that actually he wants that to be real, because at least it is for him; he loves Mark since the very first day they met each other, how not to love that smile, those cutie warm eyes, those pinky y lips, the milky velvet skin that feels like touching heaven, that over y deep soft voice that doesn’t match with his beautiful (almost angelic) pretty face; Yes, that’s the spell Mark has on Jackson. And there he was again, being a total mess of emotions just by the thought of Prince Mark, disconnected from the reality at the moment, he realized that when Mark asked again the question.

– Jacksoooon?? Did you hear me?? Do you think they’re crazy?? – What the hell is he thinking now, Mark said to himself, just praying for something positive, the anxiety was starting to take control of his body as Jackson turned around and looked at him right to his eyes, he was opening his lips to say something when everything went to trash as a certain member get on the way.

Awww! I know you guys are having a moment right now but…. it has to wait for later because it is our turn already. Let’s go!- YoungJae just left the scene with a mischievous smile on his lips, just wondering how long will his hyungs taking to confess their feelings for each other. –Why do I have this babo hyungs, they just should get married already!! Aahhhh my Markson feels!!!

Jackson took Mark’s right hand and started to walk where the others were waiting. –So… let’s talk about it later, Marky Babe. -Mark just sighed and said to himself for the hundred time again, Goodbye opportunity; while Jackson was thinking on what to say to him later, because ”Mark hyung I love you” wasn’t a good idea.

The performance was really good and great of course ‘cos they’ve been practicing a lot, they will never disappoint theirs fans. There was a bit of Markson fanservice, Jackson always gets sure to give plenty of it, but more for his own crush satisfaction than for the fans, to be honest, he has always been using fanservice as an excuse to be next to Mark all the time he can.

The seven of them get back to the dressing room to put themselves on comfortable clothes, the sticky sensation on skin wasn´t nice. So everybody were getting ready, schedule was over for that day, soon all of them will be home; and there he was resting on the couch with closed eyes, the man that was making Mark feel desperate for an answer, he was debating on whether to bring back or not the topic “how the hell are you going to confess to Jackson with all this insecurities Mark?” he thought to himself, while deciding to get closer to the said man. He sat next to him, Jackson felt him immediately, he can recognize Mark even miles away from him, even a universe away, ok maybe not a complete universe but close.

-Did you miss me that much in such a short time, Marky babe??- Jackson slowly put his arms around Mark´s shoulders while look at him with a playful eyes- I know you can’t be complete without the amazing and handsome… and sweet… and cute… and y… and fun and cool…and lov – he couldn’t finish his words as Mark interrupted him and push him away shyly.

-Stop it, Jacks!! Sometimes you’re so annoying!! – He said joking, but suddenly remembered what he really wants to say to his best friend, so his face turned into a serious one. – Jackson, we still have to talk about what we saw before, remember?? I would really like to know your thoughts about it – Jackson smile disappear right away, he didn’t prepare a good lie for it, panic started to increase in seconds; the rest of the members went quiet and slyly started to observe the drama scene that seems to be near, they could feel something weird, all of them already acknowledged Markson love for each other, but clearly Markson doesn’t.

-I know you’re worry about it Marky babe, Markson relationship seems pretty real for fans, it’s maybe because the chemistry no one can have but us –Jackson was looking straight to Mark’s eyes very intense and maybe that was the reason why Mark felt like happiness were right on the corner, his eyes were showing so much hope and happiness. - I swear nothing can’t be compared with what we have ‘cos is unique, and you know, I really cherish what we have, I won’t let anybody make you feel bad or uncomfortable… - Jackson made a pause, what is he gonna say now?? He can’t really do want he wants right now, he would like to kiss that beautiful smile Mark was wearing at the moment, he would like to smell a bit more Mark’s skin and hair, touch him, squeeze him, bite him, Mark looked really cute and kissable at the moment, and Jackson Wang wanted so much things from Mark but he can´t have them, can he? And he better control himself or somebody will give him a restriction for Mark’s sake. The silent was a bit long, Mark was freaking nervous, was Jackson Wang about to say that he loves him?? It looks like he will be kissed anytime soon, his heart was running a speed competition right now. And OMG they were still in the dressing room, everybody could see them, his cheeks suddenly were pink, he was a mess of emotions and how not be a total mess when the love of your life is holding your face between his hands while telling you he cherish the unique relationship they have!!!!! Finally, the waiting ends up.

- Mark, if you feel uncomfortable about it, we can make people stop thinking we are gay or something by decrease our interactions, don’t worry about your fans, it’s just fanservice anyway! – Every Got7 member froze at the words, knowing Mark must be heartbroken in that very instant, but heartbroken was nothing compared with Mark’s heart status, it wasn’t broken. It was death!!! His heart just died because everything was ing fanservice. How stupid he has been all this time, how could he thought maybe one day Jackson will love him, he already knew that, he loves to be surrounded by girls and that incident with papa Tuan a while ago, he asked them something unexpected

-“Do…do you perhaps… have something …like you know… something… romantic?” -He remembers Jackson just laughs and put an arm around his shoulders and said -“If Mark where a girl believe me, I would ask you for your permission to marry him already, plus I prefer this handsome and cute guy instead”. - “Wasn’t it clear back then, ohh no, but you have to keep the hope, what a loser Mark” he said to himself.

Maybe Jackson was right and they have to stop that but this time will be in Mark’s way, no more skinship for them if he wants to stop loving Jackson, IT HAS TO STOP, “behave yourself Mark Tuan, let’s keep it cool, nobody needs to know you’re dying right now and you… Jackson ing Wang will regret this, I swear”. A bittersweet smile was on Mark’s lips now, he get the courage and decide to star the unloving process.

-You really are something Jacks, well then, what’s for the fans let it be, what’s for Mark’s let it be too! –He stood up and left the dressing room with a confuse Jackson receiving a bunch of death glares from the rest of Got7 members.

-Why are you looking at me like that??? What did I do?? –Jackson asked them really confuse.

-How could you say that hyung? Mark hyung is gonna be so sad and mad because of you, my Markson feels just crashed, why didn’t you say “I love you instead”?! You just lost everything!! –Young Jae said really concern about the whole scene, knowing his lovely Mark hyung is hurt right now. The rest of the guys just nodded agreeing with Young Jae, without breaking the eye contact with Jackson.

-What?!?!?!?!?! –Jackson´s eyes went wide in surprise- Are you kidding me?!?! How the hell do you know that??!? Is my love for Mark so obvious?!?!? Does Mark already know?!?Does he love me too!?! OMG!! –he clearly was shocked but somehow glad.

-Are you serious??? You’re pretty obvious about your love for him, and … Are you that brainless Jackson?? He’s not sure about your feelings for him; he’s been waiting for you!!! –An angry Jr omma scold him.

-Didn’t you see the love in Mark’s hyung eyes??? He adores you!! –Bambam said so frustrated.

-And if you won’t do something, I’ll gladly take your spot hyung –A teasing Maknae smirked.

-Yah!! Kim Yug Gyeom!! He is mine!! –Jackson glared at him but right after a smile appeared on his lips and he felt very touched because of his band mates. –You guys come and hold me! You’re such a good friends!! Awe!! And all of you are Markson shippers!! So sweet of you!! –He hugged all his friends that refuse at first but end up giving in the group hug.

-Yah!! But you better fix this or else, there will be no Markson to ship with, arasso?? –JB said half joking and half concerned.-And we have to go now, Mark hyung surely is waiting on the van for us and manager hyung just text me.

-But guys you gotta help me, I can’t lose Mark. –Worry was visible on Jackson’s face.

-We’ll do what we can, every time we can, but the rest it’s up to you, Jackson.-Jr omma said making everybody nod.-Now let’s go, get ready for Mark’s cold price mode on!!

They got in the car and there he was sitting at the back with earphones on, cold prince Mark. Everybody get in and sat in a way they can let Markson together. Jackson sat next to Mark, not really sure of what to do, he hesitated a bit but let himself go comfortable on the other man´s shoulders, when the said man felt that, his eyes opened and found the reason of his actual bad mood.

-You now, there is a pillow over there and is way more comfortable than me.-Mark said in a cold tone avoiding unnecessary eye contact.

-It’s not!! You´re better!! –He said with a cute pout, trying to gain the hyung’s attention.

-I AM NOT! Thank you very much, so please, get off me!! –Cold Mark said almost yelling. Jackson felt kind of hurt because of the cold attitude Mark was using but he can’t complain ‘cos he was the reason of Mark’s mood right now. Anyway he took the elder’s chin to make him look at him.

-Are you really that mad at me Mark?? It’s because what I said?? Can we talk about it later again?? Please. –Jackson said with pleading eyes. Mark was so weak to those eyes, they were so beautiful to him but he can’t allow himself be in the same place all the time, one side love is always hurtful and tired at some point. And his heart was tired, it really was, tired… disappointed… hurt and of course… angry, but angry at himself for being so stupid and so in love with a certain puppy eyes in front of him.

-Sorry, I didn’t mean to. It’s just that I’m tired and the earphones. It’s ok, you said what you think and have to say… you’re right, let’s stop this excessive skinship. I think there’s nothing more to talk about again, let’s be professionals. Now if you excuse me, I would like to rest.-And with that, he turned around to face the window leaving a heartbroken Jackson staring at him. “Not even friends??? Did we just pass from friends-almost-to-be-lovers to colleagues?? OMG!! I ed up everything!! Forgive me Mark, I was such an idiot but I will make you fall in love with me again, ‘cos you loved me, right? You still love me, right? ‘cos I do” Jackson’s face scream guilty on it, a tear started to fall down on his cheek, he turned around to face the other window and closed his eyes thinking about a way to get Mark back. The Markson shippers (a.k.a. GOT7) on the van just thought that getting Markson together will be really difficult but they will end up together right? It has to be.

All the drive went silent as everybody tried to stay calm, an awkward atmosphere fill the space and distance to the dorm. The whole night wasn’t different no words were directed to wild Jackson. Mark cried in silent that night because he was saying goodbye to his love and will try to erase his feeling and Jackson cried that night because of fear of losing the love he cherish the most.

A new day came with the sunlight, last night event was unreal but it did happen; now they have to assume all the consequences of their own decisions. Mark don’t want to be cold but he can control all his feelings every time Jackson wants to be near him like they use to, he push him away or avoid him but end ups in a very cruel way.

-Marky babe!! Come on! Don´t be mad at y Jackson because he doesn’t like not being next to you, talk to me! Forgive me! Let’s fix this, nee, nee, nee?? –Jackson said while giving him a back hug and using all the cuteness he had but Mark is not gonna fall for that so easy now.

-Come on Jackson!! I’m not your babe, my name is Mark Tuan not Marky! I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at me but I don’t wanna talk to you in like…forever ok! –he left the room to get something to eat for breakfast, while Jackson stood there frozen but he is not gonna give up, he will have his Marky babe again and it will be official next time. He followed Mark to the kitchen and kept trying.

-Mark come on, what about “Markson forever??” And the “we love each other” “I’ll chose Jackson” “I‘ll chose Mark” “my mandu” “my dimsum” “to me he’s handsome” “best friends” Marky pooh please don’t be like this. –He tried to hold Mark’s hand but he didn’t allow him and push him away slightly.

-It was just Fanservice!! Like you said, leave me alone. – Mark was really hurt, it was a fact. So Jackson better do a really good confession or he definitely will lose Mark forever. To be honest, he’s been trying to confess to Mark the past six months through different ways like letters he has wrote but never given (he even rip them or tear them and write them again) or confronting Mark and split it out like a real man but he was scared to be rejected and everything has always gone wrong.

There was a time he was near to confess but fail. They were watching a horror movie in the living room late at night while the others were sleeping, they were lying on the blankets they put on the floor, Mark had his head on Jackson left shoulder and was holding the younger’s left arm, this position let Jackson smell the elder’s hair, it was really delicious in his opinion. There was a moment in the movie that made Mark squeeze Jackson´s arm and the said man thought this was a good opportunity to confess.

-I know I’m irresistible to you, you know we could be such a hot couple –Jackson smirked.

-Just hot?? You disappoint me thinking our relationship is purely superficial.- Mark played along with him while trying to get away but Jackson hold his hand and perfectly intertwined their fingers.

-I didn´t know you liked the cheesy side of the things Marky babe? - Jackson face where too much closer to Mark’s, his heart beat was so fast and his eyes stared at his lips then to his eyes. But nothing is perfect, is it?

-Are you guys in the middle of a kiss or you´re just sharing a secret that you want to tell me too? – Bambam said with a teasing tone. He and Yugyeom were watching them from the kitchen frame while eating some snacks; the maknae just slapped Bambam’s head and said –That doesn’t concern you Bam. -He pouted at the taller and protest – Will you ever show some respect to your hyung once in your life? Three months are a big difference you know!! –the big maknae just turn his face aside with the look of “ please, I’m fabulous” and left to their shared room. And that’s the way the fail confession went. Since then he didn’t try again but current situation needs something amazing.

Days pass by and things wasn’t getting any better, Mark was avoiding Jackson all the time, of course off camera ‘cos on camera he have to play along with Markson couple and stuff just for their adorable AhGaSes and marketing. On camera, he was a sweettie Mark with Jackson, taking care of him, caressing him, hugging him, pouting with him, smiling at him, he was being as sweet as honey but off camera he was like a total stranger to him, always ignoring him, even friendship was falling apart. Jackson was a total disaster, he was feeling like suffocated and frustrated, this was driving him crazy, he missed being with Mark, he really missed his Marky babe. It was enough of this, so he decides to confront the cold prince on the road to a TV show recording.

-Marky babe, will you really keeping on ignore me? It’s not fair, you’re treating me all this sweet when we’re in front of the cameras or the fans but when we’re not you’re cold as ice with me, why? –He really wanted that to stop, it was all ty.

-Don´t you know what that is, Jackson? So curios… you taught me that… it’s called fanservice! We have to do that, it’s part of our job, you said that our relationship was just fanservice, remember? –Oh hell yeah, Mark was enjoying this, he was giving Jackson a taste of his own medicine, he just want him to feel the way he felt all this time. Jackson was speechless and hurt but he won’t give up, even if that means start from zero.

-You guys better have a talk to each other, fix everything back to normal and be friendly for the sake of the team because we’re getting to the limit too, these past few days has been a living hell with you fighting all the time, it’s not good for anybody, I beg you. Let’s work hard for the show today, please. - Thanks to JB leader-nim the lovers’ squirrel stopped right there.

For the show they have to think about a gift for the fans make it by themselves, they decided for a USB with individual recorded clips but they have to split on two teams, a good opportunity for Jackson and Got7 members will try to help.

-So what should we put on the video? –JB asked them.

-Something different from what we always show on stages. -The giant maknae said.

-A secret part of us.-YoungJae agrees.

-What about Mark hyung talking?! –Bambam teased. Mark was a bit embarrassed at s’ comments.

-He should talk for one hour straight- Jr joined the complot.

-Then I’ll put tape on my lips.-Jackson tried to change the attention ‘cos he knew Mark was having an awkward time on camera. He will never stop taking care of his babe.

They keep talking about it and joking about how Jackson should show some acting skills or Bambam singing, Young Jae rapping, Yu Gyeom doing martial arts, JB doing some aegyeo, Mark doing some free style dance but never really getting serious until they had to.

-Ok, let’s split into teams. - JB stated.

-Two teams then.-Jr omma said. Jackson immediately raised his right hand and said he wants to team up with Bambam, JB and Young Jae; Mark looked at him with piercing jealous-angry eyes; Jr looked at him with questioning eyes, like trying to say “ why didn’t you picked me, I could be a good help to you”. But Jackson was really stupid sometimes and every one of them knew it.

-We are that closed but our team work is not good.-Jackson said while Jr was trying to hit him, and everybody on the set laughed at them. Bambam came up with a great idea that will help the lover’s fight, like reading Jr’s mind, he gave a quick glance to Jb and leader reading Bambam’s mind played along with it.

-Jackson and Jr hyung should work on their teamwork.-Said the Thai prince.

-Jackson, Jr and Mark should become closer so they will be a team.-Leader-nim declared.

-I want to become closer but he never talks!! To me the last few days. -He stood up and faced the wall showing everybody how things were like back at their dorm. - It feels like I’m talking to the wall. Let’s be friends! Like boyfriends if you don’t mind.-He came back to took a seat next to Jr and looked at Mark with regret in his eyes.

-Mark hyung will star to talk more, he’s so shy.-JB said patting on Mark’s back, who was thinking in how to kill JB later, he answered back and ignored Jackson even in front of cameras this time.

-We’re not that closed.-Every time Mark treated him like this, he always feels like poison is getting through his veins.

Anyway they worked together; the teams split apart and started to work on their videos. Mark, Jackson and Jr team talk a bit more about what to do, Mark will sing a confession song with so much aegyeo, Jr will do a dramatic reading of Snow White story and Jackson didn’t have any clue about what to do. They started filming Jr part, Markson will be the main actors for the video story, Mark got the snow white princess role, Jackson was on charge of the rest of the roles. So Jr started reading.

-Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away lived Snow White, whose skin was white as snow, she lived with her stepmother –Jackson supposed to be the queen and Mark just Snow White, but in the middle of the story they though Mark was the king, so queen Jackson was flirting with king Mark, it was hilarious. Jr continues. -But she never liked Snow White ‘cos she was prettier than her, so the queen kicked out Snow White from the castle. Snow White met seven cute dwarves –As Jr was mentioning the dwarves’ names Jackson was acting his heart out to make every dwarf personalization, but mostly to make Mark smile for him (it’s been days since he saw him smiled at him, he really miss that beautiful smile) and he did it, Mark couldn’t stop himself from smile to all those weird and stupid faces he was doing; for Jackson it was heaven be able to see that smile again.

The filming was going good until the kiss scene came up. Mark was kind nervous, he won’t admit it but he was excited for it and slightly shy because of Jr specification for the kiss, it has to be on the cheek, “what was he expecting?? Us… kissing on the lips?? Is he insane??” he was lay down on the floor and the moment Jackson started to get closer to his cheek, his heart started to beat faster like every time he feels Jackson’s warm body next to him, his cheeks were showing a slight shade of red but he couldn’t stopped himself from closing his eyes in embarrassment and also to enjoy the moment, a pair of soft lips touched his cheek tenderly and sweetly, he really liked the sensation, he likes when Jackson holds him or kiss his cheek, holds his hands or touch any part of his body, why love has to be so complicated? “Collect yourself Mark, just keep acting”.

-The Prince and Snow White got married and they lived happily ever after.-Jr was SO DAMN HAPPY with his master plan, satisfaction was written on his face that was completed with a complicity smile. The only thing Jackson could say to the group omma was thank you for the gift, how much has he miss this velvet skin, this kind of skinship is what he loves the most, he’s been craving for it. But after they finished the whole story, Mark left the set without saying a word. “Come on Mark!! What happen with the unloving process! It isn’t supposed to be like this! Stupid Jackson, why do you have to be so cute and handsome” he was complaining at himself for being so week to the charming younger.

They kept filming, now was Mark’s video time, he has to sing a confession song and act cute for his fans, at first he wasn’t sure about it and the other two guys were bullying him so they didn’t help so much but he gave it a try. And honestly, why Jackson have to be the cameraman, it’s not gonna be easy singing that cheesy song when your crush is filming you. There was no option, so he has to do it but he will mean every single word of that cheesy song to the cameraman, maybe this will be the only time he will be able to say “I love you”.

-Dear AhGaSe Jackson-ah I have something to say, actually I really like you, this much, and this much and this much and this much I really love you. Bang, bang. – “Such an embarrassing thing” he though as he felt his cheeks go burning while doing many different kind of hearts to the cameraman. Jackson just wanted to kiss him already!! He was too cute for his own health. Thanks God, the filming scene was done in a short time, now he can relax and control his heartbeat for once.

The three of them were tired but thanks to the omma, Jackson was the most and he was the only one left, he didn’t have any idea of what to do but Jr had it all planned so he suggest.

-You definitely have to act, what about this, you’re meeting your ex-girlfriend again.-As an order, the mood maker’s face went sat at the words ‘cos it reminded him the things that are happening between Mark and him, he wasn’t acting, it was a real pain but he gotta play along. Jr was filming this time, so he gave a cue for Jackson to start the acting scene.

-Mary “if you put a K between the R and Y, it will be Marky, right?” –Jackson’s mind is a mess, that’s a fact.-It’s been a long time, how are you? Are you doing ok? I missed you so much –Mark was the only person who fills his mind in that moment. Jr could see his friend crashing down; he needed to change the mood right now or someone will cry any minute.

–Come on, kiss her! -The director commanded.

-In the middle of the scene? I can’t tell her I miss her and then suddenly kiss her. It doesn’t make any sense!!-The actor protested

-It’s what fans like! Believe me, isn’t it Mark?- the director turns to face the said male who was busy watching his own hands.

-Yeah, that’s right! –He said with a bitter tone.-A breaking up!!

-A breaking up scene?-A surprised Jr asked in confirmation and the other agrees. “Does he really wants nothing to do with me?” the actor thought. But Mark just wanted to know what kind of excuses will he has for a break up, he was hopping to take those words as a cure for his irrational love; what he didn’t think is Jackson Wang is always full of new surprises.

-Mary, were not right for each other, I signed a contract with JYP, what about dating in ten years? Let’s date after the contract expires.-the director kept on demanding kisses for a good wrap, the actor complains but gave up and made the kiss scene. Mark on the other side just laughed at himself; “Jackson Wang is sweet and loyal isn’t he? It seems like he would wait for his love forever. Why he can’t love me? He is your death Mark”.

The whole filming thing was over, the production team was satisfied with the boys’ work; they thanked each other and let the boys leave for their practice. There’s an international performance coming soon so they need to practice in order to give an amazing show; after hours of dance practice it seems like they were ready for a performance right away, they were happy with their own effort. Now was time for vocal rehearsal, they practice the group songs until they were perfect, after that they had to rehear their solo songs or duet songs.

It was time alone for Markson, they had to practice their duet song and it was a sad love song by the way, what a meanie life. The Chinese song was called “Silent” which literally filled the whole practice room until someone spook.

-Marky pooh, do you feel ok working with me? Should we say JYP-nim to change teams? -Jackson asked, he didn’t want to make Mark uncomfortable and he will do everything he could for Mark, even if it means disappear.

-No, Jacks.-“Did he just call me Jacks??? Oh thanks Jesus!! He’s not mad at me anymore” the wild and y made fireworks explode in the back of his mine due to his happiness.

-Are you sure about that? - He asked to be sure.

-Yes, I am sure about it. –Prince Mark just gave up on the unloving process; he can’t stop loving Jackson so easy ‘cos he’s like the air to him. Maybe he will never be loved by him, but he can’t lose their friendship because his childish behavior. Besides he can’t force him to love him back.- Look Jacks, I’ve been so selfish because I didn’t get want I wanted but that’s not your fault, life is not fair sometimes. I’m sorry for being a pain to you. You did nothing wrong. And JB is right, I don’t want to affect the whole team with personal matters.

-So… we’re ok now??

-Nee, we’re ok now, mandu.-A high pitch laugh could be heard on the entire floor, certain mandu was happy now, so he pull himself onto his bestfriend-to-be-lover-soon and hugged him tightly.

-I’ve missed you so much Marky babe!! My heart and soul is not complete without you, don’t you ever do that again, jebal!!-“Godness, Jacks, you’re gonna be the end of me” Mark though. They pull away the hug and stare at each other with smiling faces. Everything seems back to normal but Jackson was planning something, he won’t lose his dimsum again and he will make him HIS. They start their rehearsal in a good mood and end up in the same way.

Finally, practice was over and everybody could go back to the dorm. Everybody was heading to the van, but Jackson stay behind and informed them that he will be staying due to a personal business with JYP-nim, he’ll be late at home tonight. They left and Jackson hurried up to reach for JYP, he wants some help. He arrives to the office praying to find him there and God must be blessing him ‘cos there he was. He knocked the door and waited for the invitation to come in.

-It’s open, come in.-JYP was wondering who could be, he didn’t have any appointment this late at a night. When he saw who was the person, knew right away that there must be something unexpected coming.

-JYP-nim annyong hase yo.-Jackson greeted politely.-Sir, I know I have nothing to do here but I came asking for help. –The CEO gave a cue to the young man to take a seat and continue with the matter- I don’t know how to say this… but… uhmm… I need your help in finish a song I’ve been working on, it’s very important to me, it’s a confession song for a special person in my life and this is my only chance. –He was right, unexpected things always came with this little brat.

-Jackson… you’re not supposed to be dating anyone in three years, remember??-“Oh, I forgot” Jackson though as he scratched the back of his neck.

-Oh, please, please, please. I swear I won’t affect the team and I will keep it in high secret. This person is really, really, really important in my life I can’t lose him. –He’s pleading eyes were making a good job on JYP’s soft heart. But sometimes JYP-nim is really mischievous.

-Does this very important person in your life have the very familiar name of…Mark Tuan?? –The songwriter crossed his arms waiting for an answer from a very shocked young man staring at him with wide open eyes.

-Uhmm…How do you know that hyung-nim?? You’re pretty scary. –The rookie artist said avoiding the eye contact. The CEO just smiled at the boy’s amazement.

-I thought you were already dating each other behind my back; just like that leader of yours is dating the main vocal, isn’t he?-The said boy was taken aback with such information, nobody supposed to know about 2Jae relationship but got7, JYP was a freaking scary man.

-Did you put cameras on the dorm hyung-nim, that’s illegal!!

-I didn’t put any cameras Jackson!! It’s pretty obvious!! And I was young too, you know. We have to talk about it later by the way, inform to you Leader. But anyway, why do you want me to help you??

-You’re really scary hyung-nim. And I want you to help me because you’re like my Korean dad and such a great songwriter so, would you please, please, please. –JYP was very touch by the compliment that he couldn’t deny it.

-Ok, ok let me see the song you’ve been working on.-The kid gave him a piece of paper, he observed what was written on it and then faced the kiddo.-Are you kidding me Jackson!!! Do you call this a song???? There are two lines on it!!!! “I like you, why can’t I speak these words, even writing a letter is so hard, I write, I rip it, I write it, I tear it” “I sing this song to tell you my feelings I love you, baby I, I love you”. I swear Mark will reject you if you sing this to him. Aigoo, we have a lot of work to do.

They talked a bit longer, planning the days they will work on the song and the whole confession thing. After an hour, JYP send the boy to the dorm, smiling at the young love craziness, what a beautiful thing love is.

Everything seems back to normal; Mark is not angry anymore but still keeps some distance in order to control his feelings towards a hyperactive member. The rest of Got7 were glad he was ok now ‘cos everybody can breathe peace at dorm. Few more days pass by and work seems unstopping, fan sign events around the country, festivals, musical show recordings, live performances, showcases out of the country, tv shows recordings, work, work, work, work and more work to swim on it. Well, that was pretty normal for them, Mark has used to it but there was something fishy in Jackson’s behavior lately, they know he has more individual schedule than anyone in the team but he always excuse himself for being late at home after practice or ‘cos he got a call from JYP-nim and has to leave, he spends too much time at JYP building, there´s no time for Mark these days and that makes him feels kind of jealous. “Is Jackson really working on something or is he dating someone? God he isn´t dating anyone, is he? If he´s dating…why he didn’t told me, I’m supposed to be his best friend!! What about if he is really dating someone, what am I going to do? I can´t lose him, should I try a confession, why I haven’t tried yet?? He doesn’t know what I feel; I have to tell him, I think it’s time to tell him, I just need to think how.” So many thoughts filled the poor boy’s mind, but he finally has chosen to confess, really big news.

Today was like other work day, they were heading to a very famous recording set even when the set had nothing but white walls. Mark was in his own world dreaming about the day he finally can be happy with a special someone. When that noisy someone interrupt his dreamland.

-Ouch! What that’s for? –Mark rubbed his arm at the pinch Jackson gave him. He was glaring at him for some unknown reason.

-You´re not paying me attention again Mark! What kind of friend you are?

-Sorry I just … was thinking, what were you saying, again?

-You keep that thinking thing since last week. Would you tell me what´s going on? –Jackson nuzzled his head in the crock of Mark neck and he just giggled at the tickles he felt.

-Stop that!! –he murmurs trying to get free but Jackson already put his arms around his waist so he can’t do anything- I’ll tell you soon, okay?

-Tell me now! What’s this mysterious about? –Jackson start to pinch Mark’s tummy and play with Mark’s neck to make him laugh and make him tell him what’s going in his mind- I’m not going to stop, until you tell me! I know I haven’t been around you lately but that doesn’t mean I don’t notice, uh.

-OK I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you! Just stop. – “Oh my Gosh he cares about me, so cute of him” Mark thought while squirming in Jackson’s arms –But I’ll tell you later ok. It’s something good actually, if you want an advice.

They got to the place and things seem to be nice. The show was recoding great; the MCs compliment Young Jae’s new look, they gossip around Mark´s big house with a pool back in L.A. and they enjoy to make fun of Jackson the most. There was a moment when they had to dance at random songs and every time they got it wrong they had to punished each other; that was a precious moment to Jackson, he was the one that will hit Mark’s cutie ‘cos he was the last on the line but thanks to that red y boxers Mark was wearing, he could choose to pass or get the punishment, he obviously passed and goodbye to Jackson chance to play with that cute . The recording kept going, everything went normal until JB did something wrong this time; he was taking revenge to big maknae for made him do that embarrassing song full of aegyeo, as a wish for being the king of flexibility, he demanded him to do the same song but with a partner, Jackson in this case, Mark looked at JB with horror eyes and shake his fingers in denial, this time surely will be a funeral in Got7’s dorm; they took a kissing position, big maknae held the shorter guy’s waist while the shorter guy wrapped his arms around the taller guy’s neck, their noses where touching each other’s, they moved their heads in sync like a kissing dance and keep on singing and how the MC suggested them, the hyung has to kiss his dongsaeng’s cheeks.

Mark was crazy jealous, he has never done that with him, well something similar, yes, but not that!! It’s not the same!! “Is Jackson Wang dating Yu Gyeom?? It seems this game likes him so much and that maknae doesn’t seem to mind at all”. In the middle of the whole almost “kissing scene” in Marks words, he turned his attention to somewhere else in the set and made himself pretty busy playing with a musical toy until the whole thing ends up. Jealous, jealous, jealous was written on his face, he felt fire burning inside his chest and everybody must be thankful to Bambam and his gilry dancing addiction that made him laughs and forgets or he will be killing three people right there. Jackson could sense Mark’s jealously; he kept steeling glances at him the rest of the show that luckily didn’t last so much longer. He knew he has to comfort the other or he’ll be back at the ice era and he doesn’t want that again. He waited until they got to the dorm ‘cos another car scene it’s not good for the others.

-Marky babe… Are you perhaps… mad at me?-He asked hesitantly.

-Oh!! So you know what you did?? Are you dating him or something?? Why you didn’t tell me, I’m supposed to be your best friend??

-What??!! Noooo, definitely no!! How could you think that!? I’m not dating anyone, I swear. JB made me do it!! It was just fanservice nothing more, believe me.

-Just fanservice, fanservice, fanservice!! It’s always fanservice!! You seem to like it so much now a days. –He yelled in frustration. –Well then go and do all the fanservice you want with Bambam or Jr but me, ‘cos you’re stick to them lately by the way.

-But I like it better with you! Trust me.-Jackson said holding Mark’s right hand between his hands, looking straight to the other man’s eyes lovingly, that was the only way to calm Mark’s jealous heart, there’s a better way but the song isn’t ready yet and it has to be perfect in Jackson opinion.

-Let’s… say… that I… I trust you a bit, ok. Now…mmm… I need to go shower. -Jackson’s sweet voice and lovely eyes made his heart do back flips like crazy, he left the room with a blushing face at the thought of Jackson only likes the fanservice with him, awe, so cheesy. When he opened the door, five guys fell down on the floor one on top another with surprised and embarrassed faces. –What are you guys doing here??

-Eh… We just wanted to be sure both of you were ok. –A shy Jr omma spook up for everybody.

-Ehm… We’re… ok. Why wouldn’t be? – An even more red Mark said skipping bodies on the floor, leaving for a shower.

-Nee hyung, sorry. –The maknae apologized. The five of them stood up slowly, Jackson helped some of them.

-What the hell where you guys doing??

-Do you even have to ask? We have to take care of you? –Bambam said.

-I don’t understand how you guys could be like this all the time. You’re still not official boyfriends but you fight like a married couple already. You’ll give me a blood pressure disease. –JB said grabbing Young Jae’s hand and left the scene to be on the comfort of his warm mattress and living teddy bear. Everyone else followed their leader’s actions and left to their respective rooms, leaving a smiling Jackson thinking about a marriage life with Mark.

Some more days came faster and it was time for the international fanmeeting at Hong Kong, everybody was excited, Jackson was even more, ‘cos going to your hometown is always a good thing, especially if mom is there. Many GOT7’s fans came to the airport to welcome them, it was full of AhGaSe cheering them. They greeted their fans for being there waiting for them, they took some letters or gifts they prepared for them, also posed for pictures and some lucky AhGaSes got the change to shake hands with them. The guys took a little rest at the hotel, had some food and a relaxing bath; they left the hotel to head to the hall where the fanmeeting will be holding. Everybody was having their makeup done: JB, Jr, Jackson and YoungJae were ready, that means Yu Gyeon, Bambam and Mark were still in the process. And there he was the Hong Kong guy deeply and intensively watching Prince Mark, the makeup nona was applying some lip palm on delicious and kissable Mark’s lips “how everything can looks so good and y on him, I’m dying for a kiss already” Jackson released a breath he was holding, he can wait anymore to say Mark how much he loves him but damn it song isn’t ready yet, just a little bit more and it will be perfect, just few arrangements and voila.

The show was being a total success, fans were so happy they were singing along with the boys, cheering every single member, screaming their lungs out, adrenalin can be feel in the air. Later on was time for the solos and subunits performances, the guys were getting ready and rehearsing the last few minutes. So one at one started to leave for their stages and finally was Markson unit time. The sad love song were performing by the duet, the feeling for the song was there, they were steeling glances at each other and sometimes were looking straight to each other eyes; there was a moment when Jackson couldn’t contained himself anymore and blurt it out. When the song was about to end and they gotta change places on stage, he said something only Mark could hear.

Only the piano is left to talk with me for a day
The sleeping cello
It's silent and old
I think that you have already made it very clear
I understand and I know
You're not going to be reluctant about parting ways
You say you will feel sad, I don't believe it
Holding onto you and you being with me
It's just a thing of the past
I hope he really loves you more than I do
Only then will I force myself to leave
You want me to say it, it is very embarrassing
I just don't want us to part
Why do I still come across with a smile?
I do not have this kind of talent
To tolerate you accepting him
Don't need to worry too much
I will live on well
You have already left far away
I will also slowly walk away
Why must I be accomodating you even for the break up?
I really do not have the talent
To be silent this fast
I will learn to give you up

 

It is because I love you too much -Mark! Listen.-A whisper almost inaudible could be heard by him. “In the middle of a song, does he have something to say to me? When will be the day he can do things in the right moments and places?” He seriously asked himself. When the music was ending, he heard it very clear; the three single words Jackson said in Chinese looking at him straight to the eyes with this beautiful emotion and his eyes were telling that it was real and not just acting.

-Wo ai ni. –An arrow just passed through Mark’s heart, love fire was consuming him, his legs seem to not obey his brain anymore, a happy and silly smiled appeared on his red tomato face while getting into a human ball down on the floor. Fans where screaming out of loud, Markson love moments on stage is pure gold for them, the screams didn’t help Mark by the way. Yes, the one wild and y just said I LOVE YOU to him, in front of hundreds and hundreds of fans, “Is this real, did he really say what I heard or did I mishear? But fans are screaming so crazy… is this what he wanted to say to me, like… really mean it. Mark, Mark, Mark you’re still performing, be professional; oh God, my heart is trying to leave my chest! Keep it cool, keep it cool”. But it didn’t matter how much he was trying to stay calm, it wasn’t working. Jackson just wanted to run right on Mark’s side, hug him tightly and kiss him but there were so many eyes watching and camera’s filming, so it wasn’t an option. But made sure his eyes could say how much he cares about him and love him, of course.

The show must go on, they have to finish their performance and with overexcited fans they left the stage to continue with all the surprises they prepared. The rest of the show went perfect, they created good memories with their fans and everybody enjoyed it, especially Mark, he was floating in the air the whole time and his cute smile never disappeared. He was really anxious to get to the hotel soon and talk to Jackson; he will tell him everything, everything he’s been holding for years, let it be the big night, tonight.

They arrived to the hotel, some of them were sharing the room, Markson obviously were together; Mark’s heartbeat was insane when they finally get to their room, the time has come, all or nothing is in risk tonight. So when they got comfortable, he approached Jackson.

-Jacks, we need to talk. –He said pointing a spot on the bed for Jackson to sit down next to him, the other did as told. –You know, about what happen earlier at stage…. Ehmm… Do you… -He looked at him in the eyes searching for an anticipated answer, but he wasn´t sure. –Do you … like me, not as a friend to be clear, do you? –Uncertainty was making him shake, the waiting was killing him but his excited smile never disappeared.

-Oh Mark! Don´t get confuse, I don’t like you. –Ok, that was unexpected. Mark’s heart stopped beating in that very moment, he was in disbelief; now everybody can officially consider him a zombie “did he just say he doesn’t like me?? Then why?!?!?!? Ohh but of course… ing fanservice again!! I am such a fool, total loser”. –What I really feel fo… -Jackson’s words were cut for a hurt and really mad Mark this time.

-Are you having fun with me?? Are you having fun treating me like this?? Do you think I’m your toy that you can play with it every time you feel like bored or something?? Do you think my heart is an easy thing to get and throw it like trash??? Just because I love you more than a friend doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want with me, with my feelings, with my heart. –Tears stared to fall down on Mark’s cheek, Jackson tried to whip them but Mark pushed him away. –Don’t you dare to touch me anymore!! I want nothing from you now on! I’ve been a fool thinking some day you might love the way I do, ‘cos sadly I love you, I do, I really do. But I won’t let you confuse me with your stupid fanservice anymore. It’s been years for me loving you, waiting for your love, waiting for you to love me too, being consume in your sweetness lies!! ‘cos it’s been lies, nothing but lies.

-But Mark, let me exp…

-Shut up and listen to me once!!! .-He glared at Jackson who stayed on his spot on the bed terrified. -We started as friends but something happened inside me because your smile, your touch, your eyes, and the way you always comforted me, protected me, cared about me but now I know that I’ve been so blind, I accept that I got confuse in the middle and misunderstood everything. But why you didn’t notice it? I my charms, I always stared at you when we were alone and didn’t you ever wonder why I always was where you were? I made it obvious for you!! You know I’ve never been good with words so I made it obvious for you to find out. I always thought we belong together that we were meant to each other but I guess it was just me; you fooled me so good making me think I was someone really important and special in your life, now I know I’m not. Don’t ask me for friendship because I can’t give you that, my heart is not ready to look at you just like a friend ‘cos I want you for more than just my friend but you never looked at me in that way. I just wanted an opportunity to play a different part inside your heart but you see friends and I see lovers. You want friendship and I want love, you will always see friendship and I’ll see love, big difference don’t you think. This is what I wanted to say to you before, I guess is stupid now. –A hurtful smile can be seen on his lips. –Now that you know, get out!!

-Wh…whaa…what???

-I said get out!! Get out of here!!! . –he said pushing him to the door of the hotel room.

-But Mark, I’m in this room too.

-I don’t care! Get out! I don’t want to see you right now. –He kept pushing him until he got him out of the room and both of them where fighting for closing-opening the door.

-But where am I going to sleep?? And I need to talk to you, don’t be like this!!

-We have nothing else to talk about!!! There are three more rooms where you can sleep at! Now leave me alone!!! I don’t wanna talk to anyone right now!! Let me closed the door!! Go away!! –Finally he closed the door but Jackson kept talking outside.

-Come on, Mark, this is a huge mistake, please. –Mark didn’t say any other word, hoping Jackson leave. -This is unfair, you didn’t let me speak! You’ll keep running from me but I won’t stop trying until you hear me, I swear!!! –And like that he left to find some charitable soul that can give him some place to sleep that night.

Mark was in painful anger, he took the pillow and made it hit every part of the bed, then he threw it somewhere in the room, he did the same action with three more pillows. Then he threw himself on the bed and rested his face on the last pillow, he was crying in pain and sorrow.

-Stupid Jackson Wang!! You’re nothing but a jerk!! Ahhhrrrggg!!! –He screamed and hit the bed with his fists once, twice, trice …. –You should say you love me!! Just say you love!! Say that you love!!! Love meeeeee!!! Lov...ve … m..me!! Lov...ve … m..me… j…ja..Jae…bal!! –He cried his feelings out until he fell asleep that night.

Life is being a total or a total angel right now; it depends of the point of view you want to see it. For Jackson was like being in a comfy cloud on heaven, Mark Tuan just confess to him, yes he did, he said he loves Jackson from years ago; Mark was right, how he didn’t ever notice it before, they were always together and he always has been all this sweet, lovely and caring person with him, how couldn’t he see it. There is no more time left for him, the entire plan to confess to his dimsum has to start now. He walked a few minutes through the hallway to finally arrive to Jr’s room, he knocked the door and few second later the door opens. An amuse Jr looked at him really startled ‘cos he still was wearing the show clothes and a stupid smile that seems not to fit on his face, it looked very weird.

-oh, Jackson! Come in, what’s going on? –A polite omma let his “son” in.

-Mark kicked me out of the room, he’s really mad at me right now and I couldn’t take anything with me but my phone. Do you mind if I sleep here tonight? –That stupid smile didn’t leave his face. The delivered information shocked Jr.

-OMG, you guys fought again, he kicked you out and you’re smiling like that?? You don’t look worry at all. Explain yourself. –Jackson was there but wasn’t there at the same time. Suddenly he took Jr by the shoulders and started to shake him like a maniac.

-It was the best fight ever!!! I totally loved it!!

-Are you insane?? Did Mark hyung hit you on the head or something? You might have a brain damage, you’re talking nonsense!! –A worried Jr began to search for injuries in the other man’s body.

-He said he loves me!!! Can you believe that!! He said it!! “Just because I love you more than a friend doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want with me” –He replay the words that were say to him. A high-pitch laugh fills the room and a person with mental disorder was rolling back and front on the bed.

-You are out of your mine, I’m gonna call the others, this is serious. And you better tell us everything. –The group’s omma called for his babies and in a blink of an eye, everybody was there. All of them shocked at the Hong Kong’s guy state.

-No kidding!! You were telling the truth!! –The maknae said in concern.

-I’m gonna save a video of this, I might need it later. -Bambam said evilly smiling and took out his phone to film every single detail.

-You’re such a bad friend!!! –The leader pushed him slightly and then smirked at him –You have to send it to me later.

-You guys are so insensible people!!! -Jr scolded them but right after with gestures he asked for a copy too. –Ok, Jackson! Speak!! We gotta know everything and I’m guessing your confession is going to be soon, so you have to tell us what is for us to do.

It was difficult for them to take out Jackson of the trance he was in but succeed at the end; he told them what really happen with Mark and the “most beautiful fight” he ever had, he acknowledges them that Mark was for sure hurt, sad and really angry this time, maybe somebody has to go and get his stuff tomorrow morning. He was telling them about the “confession song” plan thing, it will take place at JYP building in a recording studio room, he want them to feature him with the chorus, the decorating room stuff and of course whose the one to appease Mark’s feelings this time. He was in a middle of a serious talk when 2Jae little world got his attention. Young Jae was sitting between JB’s legs back facing him; the leader-nim had his arms around YJ’s waist and was pulling him slowly to his chest, they were talking about something he couldn’t really hear but he clearly heard when they were saying that thanks to God their love life wasn’t dramatic as Markson; YJ leaned his head on JB’s left shoulder, a kiss inviting position for the leader who instinctively kiss him.

-Why you guys are such terrible friends!!! –Jackson glared at them making them break their kiss and pay attention again. –I am being serious here and you are devouring each other lips!! I have no Mark’s lips to kiss, show some consideration to me!!

-And me!! –Jr raised his hand.

-And me!! –maknae joined.

-You have no one to kiss because you want to, you could kiss me, you know. –Bambam whispered in a flirting tone to the maknae who blushed madly.

-We’re sorry hyung, sorry –Young Jae apologized. –But, in return, I volunteer to talk to Mark hyung. I think I know exactly what to say, believe me.

-I trust you Young Jae, just because you’re cute, ok! –They laughed and after a few more minutes finished all the things they had to plan, they will use the two day off that will be given to them once arriving Korea.

Next morning, Jr went to pick Jackson’s stuff and found a puffed eyes Mark; he was a mess and didn’t looked good. He offered himself to put some makeup but Mark declined saying he was ok. He asked if he will be really ok by his own or he can stay by his side, Mark broke up in tears once again and told him last night events, Jr comforted him with a hug and told him everything will be all right, that he has to be brave, that sometimes things doesn’t come the way we would like to but they come sooner or later. After a moment, Mark calm down and told him he was ok now; Jr took his leave not before saying him to put some makeup and make sure to wear sunglasses at the airport.

The time to leave Hong Kong arrived, everyone was ready, GOT7 were slaying in airport fashion like always; they said their goodbyes to their fans and took their flight. The flight went without any troubles; they got their luggage and very soon could rest at the dorm. Everybody was getting on the van but Jackson. He excused himself and told them that he will be heading to the JYP building to meet someone. “He’s seeing someone already, so that’s how things are like, uhm” Mark was really curious about whose that someone could be, he doesn’t supposed to be jealous but he can’t help it. They arrived to their room Mark went straight to his room to take a good nap, ‘cos truth it is he’s really tired maybe not physically but emotionally.

It was dinner time when he woke up, he could guess it by the delicious smell, Jr cooked for sure; he prepared himself for dinner, took a shower, got dressed and left his shared room, by the way his roommate wasn’t home yet. Was he still out? It has been hours. The rest of the guys where already on the table, he took his seat and joined to them, they were happily talking, when somebody opened the door. Jackson was back, he said hello to everyone from the door; Mark got panicked and searched for some useful thing to look at his looks to be sure he is presentable, his heart was so excited for his roommate arrival, it was irrational for his opinion. Young Jae noticed it, he got closed to him and whispered him that he looks good and handsome, that there’s no need for a mirror, also told him that he would like to talk to him later. Mark smile shyly and agreed the chat nodding. Jackson was in a hurry; he informed them that he will take a fast shower, will leave again, that he already had dinner and told them to no worry about him that probably he will be back really late; they were about to finish dinner when Jackson said his goodbyes. All of them went back to their own rooms after dinner; Mark was disappointed because it seems Jackson didn’t mind at all his emotional state afterwards, he was in the middle of his analysis when a knocked at the door made him get back to reality.

-It is open, get in.

-Hi, hyung. I’m Young Jae.

-Oh, Young Jae-ah. Come and laid with me. –He patted a spot on the single bed next to him.

-it’s too small I’ll fall, I’ll better just sit down next to you.

-So what’s up?

-That’s what I want to know. What’s up, yo man?! –he said in his Youngrish nigga accent, making Mark laugh at the Younger.

-What is this for Young Jae??

-I just wanted you to laugh, hyung. But seriously, are you ok? I know something happened between Jackson hyung and you. I don’t like how sad you look hyung, also I know you’re quiet but you don’t talk since yesterday, that’s so not you. –Mark was surprised; he didn’t expect the younger will be that concern about the whole thing.

-I, I didn’t know you were so worry about it. I did something not so smart.

-What is it hyung?

-You might be surprised with this… I told Jackson about my feelings for him. But I didn’t get a positive answer, he said he doesn’t like me and I know he might be dating someone already. I know I’ve been a fool for letting him play with me but I love him and that’s exactly what I hate the most. I just messed up our friendship too ‘cos I told him I won’t give him my friendship, actually I want to change rooms with Jr, I want to be with the maknaes’ good energy, I can’t spend time with him alone.

-I’m not hyung, I know you love Jackson hyung, everybody can say it just by the way you look at him; there are many little hearts blowing from your eyes when you look at him, it’s really obvious. And I think he loves you too but we both know he is an idiot, isn’t he!! I also think he never played with you, he’s being cautious ‘cos he’s afraid of losing you. Besides hyung, did he really say to you that he doesn’t love you? With the exact words “I don’t love you”?

-Ahh… No, he didn’t.

-So, you just assumed he doesn’t, right?

-Yeah, I did. -“OMG, Young Jae is right, I just assumed it”. –He said something about me making a huge mistake. Did I make a mistake? OMG Young Jae, you think he loves me? Like for real, loves me? –The younger just smile at his hyung’s realization.

-Of course I do hyung. I think he loves you, like for real!! There are three things you can’t hide hyung: being drunk, being jealous and being in love. He looks at you the same way I look at JB hyung, you know what I mean right. He is a total mess when he’s no next to you and he freaks out when you’re mad at him, it’s like a lost puppy searching for home. Give him an opportunity to explain himself and don’t interrupt him hyung, let him talk to you with no lies. The only bad thing is that he is an idiot but you can fix it, right! –The cutie pie guy hugged his hyung giving him comfort and hopes. –I’ll go now hyung, I just want you to think about it, ok.

-Thank youuu Young Jae!! You’re certainly smart, you know.

-Hyung!!!! –He protested. –It’s just that you’re blind because of love. And things can’t be like this hyung, you should be the one giving me love advices, I’m the younger one!! Sleep well hyung, you need it. Bye~

The younger left the room, leaving a dreaming Mark behind. Young Jae was right, Jackson never really said that he doesn’t love Mark, ‘cos in everyone eyes it’s the opposite. It was like life has come back to Mark’s body, he could feel the beat of his heart again. He just has to wait for Jackson and talk again and this time he will let him be and won’t assume anything, there was hope again, hope for love again. Time passed by and there were no signs of Jackson coming back, 2 AM and still no signs. He fell asleep waiting for his love that night. What he didn’t know is that he was getting everything ready for giving him a big surprise. It was four in the morning, Jackson was still coloring some cartels he made, he was very busy cutting here, gluing there, he wanted everything perfect. The guys offered themselves to help him but he denied ‘cos wanted to do it with his very own hands, plus Mark deserves all his effort. It was six in the morning, everything was ready, the song was ready, the ornaments were ready (he made almost hundred little hearts and put them everywhere in the recording room), the cartels were ready, the gift was ready and he was ready….No, wait… He wasn’t ready, he looked like , wild and y Jackson Wang was nowhere to be found in that body right now.

Seven in the morning and he finally got back to the dorm, took a shower, wore the best attire he had (in his point of view it makes him look y, masculine, attractive and of course wild), he almost took another shower with Mark’s favorite lotion for him to wear; he quickly had breakfast, then woke up the guys, explained them some details and told them everything was ready. Before left, he went to take a look on Mark, he was still sleeping beautifully; he could resist and gave him a warm kiss on the forehead, “I love you Mark” he said very low, then he left.

People were running from one room to another, from the room to the bathroom and to the room, there was too much noise to keep sleeping, so Mark didn’t have other choice but to wake up, he complains because he was having such a good dream about Jackson kissing him and telling him he loves him, it was like magic to him and by the way, the said man seems to be out yet. He left the room to take a shower, when he got out of the room he found out everybody was in a hurry. Today was their day off, why everybody was in a hurry? Jr was getting breakfast finished, Young Jae was helping him and JB was putting the table. The maknae line were fighting about carry a camera or not and who should be the one filming. But strange thing was that all of them were dressed like if they were about to go to a photo session or something.

-Why are you guys in a hurry? Do we have some photo session today or something? Nobody told me about it?

-Oh, hyung! –The maknae greeted him. –You have to dress like if we were, ‘cos JYP-nim wants a good impression for his event today. –Mark looked lost, he didn’t remember they had a schedule today, but leader-nim being the good leader he is, explains him the news.

-JYP hyung called us and he told us to help him, he has a surprise for his wife and wants us to do a small performance for her, we barely have time to be there, so you better hurry hyung. –lies, lies all lies, the truth is they have to take Mark to the JYP building for Jackson to finally confess to him and they have to make him be gorgeous for it, ‘cos Jackson demanded it “I want you guys to bring him to me but be sure he looks gorgeous and y and cute and beautiful and everything ok!!” those were the exact words. Mark did as he was told, in less than a half an hour he was ready, a breathtaking Mark appeared in the kitchen, everyone was pleased with his looks; Mark is always so obedient. They had breakfast, washed the dishes and left.

Jackson was peeing in his pants due to his nerves; he was practicing the song ‘cos he wants it to be perfect. JYP told him to calm down and breathe that everything will be ok and he better control himself or things could go wrong. They got a message from reception down in the building telling them the guys just arrived, there was no more time left, the show must begin. Few minutes later, all of them were in the recording studio which was decorated with lots of little red, pink, blue, green and yellow hearts that had messages wrote on them like “I love you” “you’re my everything” “you’re my favorite candy” “you’re my moonlight” you’re the love of my life” “I’m addicted to you” “you’re beautiful” “you’re my heaven” “be mine” “say yes to me” “be my lover” “ stay with me” “my eternal love” “you’re my favorite food” “you’re my favorite teddy bear” “you’re love is my drug”, it was really cheesy but that’s how love is right; they said their greetings to JYP-nim and made themselves comfortable on the coach where Jackson was sitting to hear what PD-nim has to say.

-Ok guys, thank you for coming, I didn’t meant to be a bother but I need your help, I prepared a special song that I want you to sing because the young feel, you know, so I need to make a sound check first. Jackson has been helping me but today I need everybody’s help. So, Jackson get in the recording cubicle, Yu Gyeom and Jr there’s a package in my office go get it please, Mark seat here and put the headphones I need you to listen the sound for me, Young Jae and Bambam did you bring the cameras?, JB come with me I have something to talk about with you. –Soon all of them where busy doing stuff, Jr and Yu Gyeom went to get the package that consist in the handmade cartels Jackson did last night, Young Jae and Bambam were installing the cameras in good angles to film the whole thing.

-Hyung, I think it’s time to start the check sound, everything’s ready. –Bambam said to Jackson.

-Yeah, I’m ready.

-OK we’re gonna leave for a moment to get some other stuff. –Young Jae and Bambam got out the recording room to get ready with the cartels, all they have to do is wait for the right moment to get in with them for the of the song.

Mark was ready to do the task he got but he felt something weird in the whole thing, Why JYP-nim asked Jackson to sing when they had a great vocal, it’s not that he doesn’t enjoy and like to hear Jackson’s singing but it was strange, also the hearts didn’t seem JYP’s style, it was really weird. But in other stuff, Jackson was very handsome today and there was this feeling like electricity running through Mark’s whole body every time he stole glances at the said man, for some reason his heart was excited.

-Mark!! Can you hear me well? –Jackson asked from inside looking straight to his eyes, Mark just nodded at the question, he could feel this intensity in Jackson’s eyes, it was so intense that it could break the crystal. –Mark, this is very important, my life depends on it, pay attention to me please.

Now it really was weird for Mark, why would his life depend on it, it’s not like JYP will kick him out, right? but he got serious and gets the sound track started. A sweet and cute melody stared to sound, it gives him a warm feel and like magic that made him smile in joy. The moment Jackson stared to sign, everything felt so surreal.

Hundreds of confessions without success
I feel so unconfident should I just go back
I say I’ll confess for sure but it’s pointless with no actions in the end
Can’t keep my head up in front of you

I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard
I keep hesitating to say over and over again
Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter
I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

All day long I wait for your reply
I keep writing and erasing to make sure there’s no mistake in my words
I accidently say things that I don’t mean
The dramatic lines that I practiced in front of the mirror
Are all forgotten when I stand in front of you, flustering me
My hands hesitate in front of yours

My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah
You may not feel the same way as I do
I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of
Don’t have the courage to tell you
With this song let me open my heart to you

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 


Suddenly, Mark’s eyes were filling with tears, the song Jackson was singing turned into a story; he was telling him the story of his love for him, his eyes were telling him that it was real and truth, his heart was beating crazily in love, he couldn’t believe Jackson Wang was finally saying “I love you”.

My heart beats like a DRUM
My arms just wait for the day to hug you tight
My calendar just waits for the day marked red
My confession just waits for my courage
Though I am still a timid fool
I hope this song I wrote for countless nights
Deliver my sincerity
Take one side of the earphone in your hand

Shall we?

I love you, baby I, I love you (for a very long time)
I love you, baby I, I love you

 

The rest of the guys were watching from outside through the window waiting for the cue to get in, and there it was, a quick glance from Jackson let them know it was the time to the show. They slowly and quietly entered in the room, then got in the recoding cubicle and lined up behind Jackson and then raised their cartels, so a sentence could be reading on it “I  U, Would you be my boyfriend?” Mark couldn’t believe what his eyes were reading, Jackson Wang was asking him to be his boyfriend; he took a whole look of the recording room, all those little hearts were for him, every single one of those phrases, all the decoration in the room was specially prepared for him; so this is why Jackson constantly was in the JYP building, to compose a song for him, a confession song for him. Mark’s tears were unstoppable, he was sobbing hard but he was happy like never before.

-Marky babe, would you listen to me. –Jackson was ready to tell everything now. The guys took this as their cue to leave quietly and let the love birds have their special moment.

–Mark, I know I’ve been a jerk with you and I mess up everything but I was afraid of losing you, I didn’t want to risk you, you practically are my life. I’m sorry for the last painful weeks, I didn’t want you to go through that but I didn’t have anything ready back then, I wanted this to be perfect because you deserve nothing but the best. I still wonder why do you love, you’re so high above me and I don’t understand how could you love this stupid Jackson Wang but I must be doing something right for you to fall in love with me, right? My dimsum, accept my heart, ‘cos I can’t live without you anymore, you’re the air that I need to breath, the water that I need to drink, the light that I need to see, the dream that I need to become real, you are the only soul that can guide my heart ‘cos I’m lost without you. Last time I said to you I didn’t like you ‘cos it was true but you didn’t let me say to you that what I really feel for you is love; I love you since the very first day I saw your eyes, that day was the day my heart started to live for real, it started to beat. Give me a chance to love you and let me prove to you that you are right thinking we are meant for each other and I’ll promise to love you truly madly and deeply. I’ll be a better version of me if you let me stay by your side. Mark Tuan, I LOVE YOU, would you accept my heart and be my boyfriend?

Every single word Jackson said made Mark cried harder, it was true this time, he heard the three words very clearly, there was no misunderstanding and this was no fanservice; this was reality and everything that he wanted was becoming real. With all the happiness in the world he said yes.

-I love you too, Jackson Wang. I’ll gladly be you boyfriend, now get out of there and come get me! –The biggest smile you have ever seen was on Jackson’s face right now, he quickly got out of the recording cubicle and ran into Mark; they hugged each other tightly for a while, not wanting to be apart anymore. Jackson took his now boyfriend’s face with both hands and whipped away the tears that were still on his cheek, then looked straight to his eyes lovingly and got closer to him.

-Do you know what’s next Marky babe –He said staring at his lips, Mark was really excited and new exactly what is about to happen-

-A kiss?! –Mark said smiling and closing the gap between them. The sensation was incredible good, the kiss was sweet, romantic, soft and really tender; in one kiss they were expressing the feelings they had been keeping inside for a long time, their hearts were beating at once, there was no more waiting now, this was all they have been dreaming about and now was a beautiful dream come true. Just because they remember they had to breathe, the kiss was broke but they kept staring at each other smiling faces for a few more minutes. Jackson took a small box he had in his pants and opened it, inside it were a pair of silver rings with the words “Markson Forever” engraved on them, he took one of the rings and put it on Mark’s ring finger and kissed his hand right after.

-This is a special ring, you know, I’m giving you my life with it. Let everybody know your mine now. –the wild and y said to Mark, who had a foolish smile on his face and was staring hard at the beautiful ring and the meaning it has in his life, he was daydreaming when a certain special someone spoke again. –Hey! Marky babe, do you mind if a pop your cherry tonight?? –His smile disappeared immediately.

-Wang Jackson!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell with you!!! –He pushed him away and hit him on the chest.

-Ok, ok, ok I’m sorry, no one is going to pop your cherry tonight, I swear. But what about some Fanservice for me! –He said smirking.

-Fan… fan… fanservice?? –Mark was about to hit him real hard this time.

-Yeah, fanservice for wild and y Jackson. You know I love doing fanservice with you, you know like kisses and hugs and everything. It’s pretty real for me. Real Fanservice. I have always used fanservice to be next to you, to loving you in that way. Maybe is kind of stupid right. –but it wasn’t stupid for Mark, it actually was cute and sweet.

-Awwe!! So you’ve been using Fanservice to be with me?? The whole time? Really? –He said while putting his arms around Jackson’s neck, making them closed the gap between their faces.

-The whole time, believe me.

-Ok, I’ll give you fanservice now, so much fanservice that you’ll be sick of it later. –Mark kissed his desperate fan playfully on the lips, and the on the cheeks and eyes and nose and forehead and nose again and cheeks again and delicious lips again.

-You know… I can... get… use to… this… kind of… fanservice… I love it!!!-Jackson said between the kisses.

And like that, the Markson couple became real. It was JUST FANSERVICE after all.

 

 

Author’s note: Hello, this is my first time writing something ever and in other language, it was kind of difficult (lies it was really difficult), but I really enjoyed it, so I hope you liked it. I don’t even know if everything makes sense in this story but so I hope you’ll give me comments to be better next time. Merry Christmas!!!

P.S. The story started as a gift to my sister too, so I hope you enjoy it too yo my sis!! He he he I really tried my best to make you happy with this Markson story, now give me my 2Jae ha ha ha.