Rules and How To Sign Up

Who's My IGOT7 Santa? 2015

Rules

 

  • First of all, you must keep it a secret for who you're writing and what your story is about! Hid it!

  • ual content is allowed but we will mark those chapters rated R.

  • All stories must be at least 1500 words and one shots only!

  • Every participant will receive an e-mail on the 15th of September with the information about your giftee (what he or she likes / dislikes to read and maybe certain plot wishs). You as a secret santa can start creating your gift from that point on until the 27th of November 2015. 

  • It's allowed to include other idols in your stories but keep your main focus on GOT7 and the wished pairing. If you like to use other idols please contact us to ask the receiver of your story if that's OK for her/him.

  • After this event ended you can post your one shot on your own profile but remember, don't post it before the big reveal. If you want us to take down your story after the event we will follow your wish.

 

  1. Subscribe to be always updated about this event.

  2. Fill out this form to participate. 
    We will need your e-mail address to confirm your registration and to check-in on your progress later on.

  3. Wait for our confirmation e-mail. If you don't receive an e-mail within 2 days please contact us.