Poster

Do You See Me?

I threw my phone onto the bed, feeling slightly pissed off. Why was she so eager to dismiss the possibility of her coming here? It wasn't like I was asking her to do something huge for me. I just wanted to see her. And she didn't even care.

"Kookie." Tae greeted me nonchalantly, walking into the room. I tried to give him a nod to acknowledge his presence, but all that came out of my mouth was a low growl.

He looked up from his suitcase, a confused look spreading across his face. "Did you just growl at me?"

"I'm angry. Leave me alone." I slumped down on my bed, staring at my phone. Should I call her again? Nah, I was supposed to be taking a nap.

"Did G-dragon postpone his solo or something?" He chuckled playfully. I shot him a glare. 

"If you're going to mock me, then get the out." I hissed.

"Hey, be respectful, you little ." He shook his toothbrush at me. "Why the hell are you so grumpy?"

"Jihye won't come here to see me." I folded my arms across my chest. "Like, our comeback is next week. We'll be so busy, and I'll barely even get to see her. So I asked her to come to Japan, and she just refused."

"Uh, I don't think we are allowed to do that." He scratched his head. "I'm not even sure you're allowed to be dating."

"So what?" I yelled, startling him. "It's fine that she can't make it, I get that. But does she have to be so upfront about it? Like can't she even pretend to be upset? It just feels so one-sided sometimes."

"You think this is one-sided?" He looked at me, amused. "She has literally watched you kiss and hold hands with another girl, all the while having a crush on you. Hell, she was even there when Alice asked you out."

"Wait, what?" I frowned, looking at him. "She was there?"

"Yep." He nodded, folding a shirt. "In the cafe, right? Apparently she was sitting all the way in the back, but she could still hear and see you guys."

"Huh." I tapped my feet on the floor, feeling a little upset that I didn't know this, and Tae did. "And you know this how?"

"She told me, ." He blew at his bangs. 

"She never told me." I mumbled.

"Yeah, because you were a ty friend back then." He shook a finger at me. "You even stood her up on her birthday. She literally waited the entire night for you to show up."

"I know that, you don't have to bring it up." I picked at my nails. "And that was a long time ago." 

"Still, it was a pretty ty thing to do." He said indifferently. "So stop complaining."

I stared at the ground, a strange sadness overcoming me. "You know her better than me, huh?"

"What?" He gave me an amused laugh, packing his toothpaste into his travel bag. "Of course I don't. You know her better than anyone, she's your girlfriend."

"She's not." I muttered, tugging at my bangs. "We actually haven't talked about that. I'm too scared to bring it up. What if she wants this to be casual?"

"Well, I don't think you guys have a casual relationship." He said quietly. "It's pretty official."

"I'd like to think that." I confessed. "But I don't know what she feels. Like, one day she'll be all clingy and stuff, and next thing you know, she'll be all cold and unfeeling. I don't know what to make of that. Does she like me? Or does she just feel bad for me or something?"

"Oh, she likes you." He chuckled. "She definitely likes you. More than you like her, that's for sure."

"Wow, she tells you how much she likes me." I scoffed. "That makes sense."

"Quit being so paranoid, gosh." He clicked his tongue. "She used to talk to me when you were dating Alice. Mostly because you completely forgot that she existed."

"I did not." I insisted. "It was my first relationship. Obviously-"

"Yeah, and this is her first relationship." He interrupted me. "You've put her through a lot of , Jungkook. Go easy on her, will you? Stop being so stubborn and narrow minded."

I slumped my shoulders, unable to come up with an argument. 

"There, there, don't be so sad by the fact that I'm right and you're wrong." He grinned proudly, patting my head. "I'm gonna go sleep now. You should too, it's getting late."

I nodded, offering him a small smile as he settled into bed. He was trying to help me after all.

 

 

I guess I must've fallen asleep scrolling through Twitter or something, because the first thing that greeted me was my phone's cold screen pressed against my nose. I groaned slightly, shifting to a more comfortable position. 

My phone beeped just then, notifying me of a message. It was from Hyerin, which was weird, considering that it was nearly six in the morning. She had sent me a picture of Jihye, who seemed to be curled up under a heap of sweatshirts, fast asleep. Wait, were those mine?

"Lolol your girl fell asleep hugging one of your posters"

"0-0 she has a poster of me?"

"Yeah, but don't tell her I told you. She'll murder me."

I laughed, saving the picture and setting it as my homescreen. She looked so adorable; her long hair covered most of her face except for , which was slightly parted as drool dribbled down her chin. Her legs were tangled up in what looked like my favorite white shirt, and I could see the white paper of the poster poke out of the fabric.

"Btw, are you guys ok?? She randomly called me up at like midnight and started going on about how you were mad bc she wouldn't come visit you in Japan?"

"Ahhh yeah, we kinda had a little fight." I typed, feeling a little embarrassed. "It seems pretty stupid now that I think about it"

"So that's why she's using your clothes as a blanket then lol she does that whenever she's upset."

"Really?" I said, surprised. "She's really upset?"

"Sure seems like it. She keeps mumbling your name in her sleep."

I smiled to myself, feeling happy that she thought of me even while sleeping.

"That's cute. She's cute." 

"Yeah, you're making her weak. Don't hurt her, Kookie. If you do, I'll kill you. Goodnight."

"It's six in the morning."

"I don't care. Goodnight."

 

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I wish I could just wrap my arms around her and give her nose kisses. Nose kisses always made her laugh. They made me laugh too. 

I decided to check my other messages, just in case she had sent me anything. The message was from a few hours ago, and my heart soared as I read it.

"I miss you. Please don't be mad at me :("

 

I jumped up from my bed, grinning from ear to ear. She missed me. Holy , she actually missed me. Tae grumbled from the bed beside mine, telling me to be quiet.

"She misses me, Tae!" I yelled happily, hitting him with a pillow.

"Hallelujah." He mumbled, pulling his blankets over him.

"You were right, she definitely likes me." I pounced on him, snuggling into his side. 

"I'm always right." He hummed, throwing an arm around me. "Go to sleep now."

I nodded, turning on my phone to see her sleeping face one last time. I gave the screen a tiny kiss, before closing my eyes.

She missed me. And she liked me, too. I couldn't be any happier.

--

whoa what is this I am still alive :o

sOrry for not updating guys writer's block ;-;