Holding them Hands.

BTS reactions

How would BTS go about trying to hold your hand for the first time?

Jin:

I’m assuming Jin had some ladies in the past besides his mom that he would hold hands with. Seeing like a complete gentlemen, he would probably slowly grab your hand, sliding his fingers in between yours while walking. You would look up at him, surprised, but his eyes and smile would be telling you that it’s okay to trust him.

 

Rapmon:

He would try to be all smooth and cool at first but end up messing up—perhaps even interlacing his fingers with his own by mistake.

 

Jimin:

“I know how to read palms.” Jimin might say. “Want me to read yours?” *Grabs hands*

“I thought it was palm reading,” You might say.

“Yes.” Looking into your eyes, “But I don’t need to look at your palms to know you’re a beautiful person.”

 

V:

V seems like someone who would just at it like holding a random kid’s hand. He would swing it up and down, happily, as you two walk down the street. When his hands get clammy, he might wipe it against his pants only to grab unto your hands again and swing it back and forth even more. Though he seems so comfortable, I think that deep inside, he’ll be squealing like a dolphin at the accomplishment he has achieved that day. 

 

J-Hope:

J-Hope seems like a very affectionate person. He’ll probably make the first move. However, due to a series of unfortunate events—such as: You might (accidentally) pull away to point at the flying butterfly. The second time he tries to hold your hand, you might (accidentally) bend down to tie your shoe—his hand accidentally grazing past the side of your cheek. The third time he tries to hold your hand, your phone rings, etc. At the end of the date, he might lean in close to you, grab your hands—swaying it from side to side a bit as he whispers into your ear, “Next time, let’s walk around like this.”

Suga:

Suga wants to hold your hand but he doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it. Also, because he’s an idol—he might want to keep in down-low. (I just included a gif.)

Jungkook:

Jungkook comes home from the date. Rapmonster, looking up from his computer, casually asks him, “Did you hold her hand?”

Jungkook tells Rapmon about the date:

*slap slap* You growls. *slap*

Jungkook and you were playing the game where you slap each other’s hand. The person getting slapped has to move their hand out of the way in order to avoid getting slapped.

Rapmon blinks blankly at Jungkook with his mouth wide open.

Jungkook: Isn’t that the same as holding her hand?

(LOL)