Hobi’s Scwared

BTS reactions

How would J-Hope react, if BTS decides to have a horror movie marathon? (and of course again please include the others like what would they say, suggest or would they scare J-Hope)

KyutiePies_EyeSmiles

J-Hope (If he had a choice):

“Whhhaayyyyeee??” Whining and being terrified. He would at all cost try to stay in his room with headphones on, trying to forget about the fact there’s an evil present looming about in the room next door.

 J-Hope: "I'm Fine!" *denying* "Really! As long as i have my music, everything is okay..."

Jin:

“I’ll hold your hand.”

Jin would tease J-Hope, trying to get him to watch the movies with the rest of the BTS. When J-Hope actually grabs Jin’s hand during a scary scene, Jin would sling his arm around J-Hope shoulder, bringing him closer to him. Then, Jin would look over at the terrifyingly focused J-Hope and blow into his ear, making J-Hope spaz in his seat. J-Hope would return to his room but be terrified that there’s a grudge out to get him.

 J-Hope: *Offended* "Aren't you getting a bit too old for these childish games, hyung?" *walks away*

Suga:

“Hobie, it’s really not that scary. It’s really all about the background music. If you play a happy upbeat music, it’s really just like watching a kid’s show.”

Suga would try to calm J-Hope down so he’ll join in on the horror movie marathon. But Suga’s reason is because he finds dire amusement in watching J-Hope’s reaction to horror films.

 J-Hope: “What kind of demented person enjoys watching another suffer? ... You’re weird, hyung...”

Rapmon:

“Man. You have to watch horror films with us. The more you watch them, the more your mind gets accustomed to the structure of the horror film storytelling. That way, when you’re on a date with your future girlfriend, you won’t be the crying into her shoulder. We’re doing this for you.” 

Rapmon would try to reason with J-Hope, trying to convince him to watch scary movies. When J-Hope is focused on a scene, Rapmon would slyly run his fingers up J-Hope’s hand, freaking him out. Rapmon would be touchy and drive J-Hope crazily angry for scaring him like that.

J-Hope: “I wasn’t that scared.”

Rapmon: “Yeah, right! I got you good!” *does dance*

Jimin:

“I agree with you, hobie hyung. Let’s just go inside our room and watch Spongebob or something.”

 J-Hope: *raspy voice* "Like what?" 

Jimin, like J-Hope, is not a big fan of horror films. Therefore, if any other excuse pops up, I’m sure Jimin would be more obligated to do anything else than to watch a scary movie for hours and hours.

V:

During a movie marathon, V would excuse himself to the bathroom. When he comes back, he’ll have a face full of clown makeup on, scaring the poop out of poor J-Hope. V and the others would find it hilarious at first. However, when J-Hope ends up crying in terror, everybody would blame V for taking a joke way out of line.

J-Hope: “You’re really terrible, Taehyung ah..” *cries*

Taehyung: “I’m sorry, hyung.” 

Jungkook:

“Wait, what’s that?!” Jungkook would randomly sprout out, pointing behind J-Hope to mess with him. It would be nothing out of the ordinary. Jungkook would feel bad that other members are already messing with him so badly. Jungkook would just lay back and enjoy the show—or wait until really good timing to scare the life out of J-Hope in the future.