Rapmon on Running Man!

BTS reactions

Request: What would BTS say to their leader when they find out Rapmon is going to be on Running Man—airing on September 20th, 2015?

- Cause I JUST found out! Teehee! I'm so excited~ hehe-

Well, this is AFTER they have their ultimate freak out of joy and excitement.

Jin:

“Namjoon ah, try not to do anything too embarrassing. Just do what you do best: rapping, destroying stuff and using your brain power. Don’t let yourself be fooled by Lee Kwang Soo hyung. Remember, he’s always the betrayer no matter what he says!! I know you’ll do great. Do your best and have fun, Namjoon!”

Suga:

“I can’t believe you’re meeting Yoo Jae Suk. If you can, try to team up with him because he’ll take good care of you. If you can’t, try to team up with Lee Kwang Soo so you can betray him in the end. That’s how you win the game! And remember to promote our new upcoming comeback and be safe, leader.”

J-Hope:

“AHAHAAHA~ Can you imagine Namjoon going up against Kim Jong Gook?! If anything, just admit your defeat. Don’t even try to go up against him.” *Bursting in laughter* “You’re strength is equivalent to Ji Suk Jin hyung! Even if you don’t win the game, the episode would be hilarious! Oh! And please don't poke people's eyes!”

Jimin:

“It’s a good thing I’m not going on Running Man.” *Members look at him* “I mean, look at me! If I went on there, Monday Couple would be in jeopardy!”

 Jimin: "You're handsome, too, hyung!"

Taehyung:

“Namjoon hyung~” *giving him pen and paper* “Do you think you can get Song Ji Hyo noona’s number for me? Not only is she pretty but she’s funny and she’s smart and she’s athletic and she’s-- *goes on and on*’

Jungkook:

“I like Haha hyung because he grabs people’s butts just like me. Can you go and squeeze his for me, hyung? I’m sure he’d like that.”