Stranded Island: Part 2

BTS reactions

When Bts get's lost in a foreign country stranded on an island 1). alone and how they deal with it (Posted on chapter 10!) and or 2). when they all get lost together, which role would they take and how would they act?

KyutiePies_EyeSmiles

Jin: The Wifey

Jin would put a flower in his hair and stay by the campsite—waiting for the “men” to bring back what they’ve hunted. He would cook for them and make sure the place stays clean and undestroyed by roaming animals.

Suga: The Hermit

Yoon Gi would lie in the shade while all the other BTS members are working hard to survive. Yoon Gi’s excuse would be, “I’m testing out the hammock to make sure we don’t fall off in the middle of the night.” BTS members don’t believe him. “Do you want to fall out and get eaten by bears late at night?” They would all stare at each other and be too afraid to argue with Yoon Gi—believing that there are actual roaming bears.

J-Hope: The Chariot

Knowing they’re stranded on an abandoned island, J-Hope would feel the need to be the cheerleader. However, when reality and days pass with no other rescue in slight, he’ll have a mental breakdown—swearing that he’ll jump off a cliff… (a 3 feet cliff). He’d cry and hold unto Jimin, saying that he just can’t be hope anymore. Next day, he’s back to being happy. (A lot of conflict for this man…)

Rapmon: The Wise “Old” Man

BTS members would hunt some berries and present it before Rapmon on their knees to get the approval that it’s edible or deadly poisonous. Rapmon, his hairy beard, would go about checking to see how their society of 7 boys is functioning. (Maybe 6 if Suga didn’t die already…)

Jimin: The scarey cat wanderer

Jimin would go around looking for some firewood when he stumbles upon a mystery. He sees a track of footprints behind him and starts to freak out; it would take him a while to realize that the footprints were his own. Jimin would be super paranoid that whole time.

V: The fool

V would run around the beach, excited that he’s finally on vacation. It would take him the longest to realize that no one’s coming to save him—(except for ARMY fans, maybe). He would go crazy but once he sees some furry berries in which the imitation reminds him much of a blackberry—he’d put it to his mouth and for some reason, not eat it.

V, the fool, is a complicated man of many levels. Just when you think he’s going to die, he beams his huge rectangular smile and looks up at the sun. Like Rapmon mentioned, “V’s 10% genius and 90% idiot.”

Jungkook: The “man”.

He’s the youngest, yet he’s the manliest of them all—ironic, no? Jungkook would be the best at hunting and capturing fish in the streams. He’d present it before Jin to cook it for him. By the time someone comes to rescue them all, Jungkook’s body would be ier and healthier than ever. 

 (Jikook catching fish together~)