Innocent Enough Bedtime: BTS edition

BTS reactions

Feeling "INSFIRED!"-- Suga. As for the requests, it will be coming up eventually! *smiley face* please be patient with me!! >U< Meanwhile...

If BTS member and a girl that they’re friends with (but not official, yet) had to share the same room with one bed for the night.

P.S. It’s winter.

Suga:

Yoon Gi would crawl into the right side of the bed like any other night. He would cover himself with his portion of the blanket and sink into the mattress, adjusting himself for maximum comfort. Sensing that you’re not acting like yourself and hiding half your face under the covers, he’ll murmur teasing you in his deep raspy voice saying, “Don’t think too much, ert. Just sleep.” But you’ll wonder to yourself, ‘How does he expect me to sleep next to him?!’ It’ll be a long sleepless night for you. Yoon Gi’s already passed out like cold bacon.

 
 

J-Hope:

J-Hope would sleep flipped the other way. Ex: His face would be by your feet; your face would be by his feet (pray that both ya’ll feet are clean!). He would probably tease you about your feet being smelly, etc. But when you wake up in the morning, somehow, you guys end up in each other’s warm embrace—J-Hope being the small spoon, you ert. ;)

 (How he feels after waking up by your sweet embrace)

Jin:

(The ert in disguise.) *clears throat* Jin would be a complete gentlemen and give you the bed while he sleeps on the floor curled up in a fetal position with no blanket or pillows; just a stuffed animal for the extra cuteness appeal. He’d make sure that you are warm and comfortable all night long. Secretly, he’s waiting for you to call him into bed so you guys can share. (He wanted your permission!) but you’re already knocked out like a lumber.

 
 

Jimin:

Jimin would put his years of drama watching to test. Between the two of you, he’ll create a pillow barrier, making sure each of you have your own space and no one can cross over. He would admit that it’s not him who’s nervous but just in case YOU were nervous. He’d try to pull it off by pretending to be considerate but you know he’s the one who’s imagining all the INNOCENT night scenes in his head.

Jimin: “I know you want this, baby. But you just can’t.”

 

Jungkook:

Jungkook, too shy, would offer to sleep on the floor by the bed. However, as the night grows colder and darker, without him even knowing, he’ll crawl into bed with you for warmth and comfort. You’ll wake up the next morning to see this child’s beautiful and glowing face—dampened with saliva and glazed with the very appetizing and fresh eye boogers.

 

Rapmon:

Like Suga, Rapmon would initially crawl into bed pretending that it’s really nothing. He would just constantly remind himself to treat you as one of the guys. He’d be so nervous, he wouldn’t be able to sleep until he knows you’re asleep for good. 15 minutes into the restless and quiet night, he would gaze upon your dreamlike sleeping face to make sure you’re fully asleep. BUT when your eyes spring open and stare into his soul, Rapmon would freak out—pretending that he’s angry and take the blanket to sleep on the floor. He’ll grumble throughout the night. (Don’t worry, though. His anger is just him dealing with some war of hormones that just can’t be put to peace.)

 

V:

Upon entering the room with one bed, he would drop his stuff on the ground and go flying unto the bed. When he realizes that you guys only have one bed, he’ll point to the ground and say, “Guess you’re sleeping on the floor tonight, (Y/N).” That night, he’ll sleep on the bed like a cute little koala, while you—are like a dirty puppy not allowed on the bed. (Oh, V. The 4D alien strikes again!)