Superheroes: BTS edition

BTS reactions

what will bts do or react if they get superpowers?*lol*it's up to what kind of superpowers you wanna put to every member but sure to make it a hillarious and ridicilous one xD

 - eunheeex0tics

Jin: Invisibility

“So, uh… you just want me to leave BTS? Is that it? How do you expect me to be the visual if they can’t even see me?!” He’d be really sad with his superpower but once he realizes he can eat everything and get fat because they can’t see him—he’ll be content.

 Jin: "I swear, I'm here! I'm the one creating waves on Yoongi's stomach! It's all me!!!" 

Suga: Mind Control

Shuts everybody up. “God dam* it. Shut the fuc* up. Nobody cares if you have fuc*ing superpowers.” Controls their minds to shut the BTS member’s mouth to get some peace and quiet.

 Suga: "I'm gonna need you to stop, Jungkook." *activates superpower*

J-Hope: Shape shifting

Everybody stares at him shift into a curvy y woman. They all murmur the same thing, “Lucky bastar*.” J-Hope would put it to full use—dancing to all the Kpop girl group songs and possibly having a double debut!

 J-Hope's new debut group. Can you guess which one he is? 

Rapmon: never having to brush his teeth again

“Well, at least I won’t have any toothpaste stains around my mouth anymore when shooting, anymore…” Rapmon looks at himself in the mirror with a pink toothbrush in his mouth. “Not again! I don’t need to brush my teeth! Wish i had the ability to have perfect hair, too." 

Jimin: Cloning

Jimin 1: “Jungkook- ah~”

Jimin 2: “How can you be so cute, Jungkook?!”

Jimin 3: “I love you, Jungkook!”

Jimin 4: “Which of us do you love the most, Jungkook?!”

Jimin 5: “Pick me! I'm y!”

Jimin 6: “No, Pick me! I can dance better!”

Jimin 7: “… Wait. What about Suga hyung?”

Jimin 1-7: “Suga hyung!!!!” Goes and attacks him.

 <-- (Original Jimin and Jungkook)

V: Breathing underwater

V puts a cup of water to his mouth and just breaths in and out, enjoying his new talent. 

Jungkook: Ability to fart and make others fart at any willing time.

“JUNGKOOK! DID YOU FART AGAIN?!” Jungkook giggles, making the other members fart to the tune of “For you.”

“STOP IT, JUNGKOOK!” They scream, holding tightly unto their vibrating buttholes to keep from the explosive gas release.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and smiles, “I can’t help it. It’s just the superpower God has graciously blessed me with.” 

 (Jungkook gets a beating later; it's either that or they all sit on his face while farting.)