BTS Meeting Different Shades

BTS reactions

Request: BTS react to a group of girls such as 5 friends of different shades (lol I love how they react to girls)

-       @kimikodupont

Jung kook:

If Jung kook saw a beautiful girl of melatonin skin walk up to his fan signing, he would smile but, at the same time, be shocked that BTS music is touching the heart of girls everywhere! He’ll probably admire the smooth chocolate skin that she has but when it turns out to be someplace other than the fan signing-- Though trying to be cool, he’ll probably panic a bit seeing how beautifully daunting a darker skin toned lady is. There’s just something about African-American ladies that are exotic, graceful, and appealing. He would just sit on a couch, swallowing his drooling saliva, not sure how else to express the gratifying situation he is in.

V:

V’s the type to head- things first and figure out later that it hurts. No matter where he is, he’s more than likely to just follow the trend. He’s the type of guy who would seem to follow the saying: ‘When in Rome, do as the Romans do!’ So, when he meets a Caucasian girl, he would be like, “Hai! My name is V! You like the (beach)? So, do I! Let’s go together!” V would not discriminate—have no fear!

Jimin:

Easy. Let this picture do the justice.

 Yes, Jimin. Your cuteness is all internation. ;)

Rapmon:

Rapmon may appear to be chill and somewhat put together on the outside but inside his mind, I feel like he’d be judging with no end—especially when things are out of the ordinary. (Insight: His opinions are based solely on the fact that he’s a guy; for we all know that guys say and do things with really no intention or harm. So, for what I’m about to say-- please don’t take this too seriously.) If he met an Indian girl at a fan signing, he might think something along the lines of, “Ooh! She smells spicy! She’s making me hungry for some curry! Hmm. I wonder if Jin could make some for dinner tonight!” * lips and swallowing his saliva, giving off the wrong impression on the Indian Army fan*

Suga:

To Suga, everybody is darker than him! No matter how tan or crazy colored you are—(blue, purple, yellow, white, pink) he would just love to see the diversity of BTS music being spread throughout the world. With each and every Army fan, he would give you his sweet suga smile that might just end up killing us all.

Jin:

I couldn’t resist. (Here comes the silly side of funnyransom.) If you were literally talking about a different shade in the face—maybe bright red because you were too excited/shy/happy to meet BTS-- Jin would find that really cute and alarming. He would probably try to give you the best service possible by smiling at you and making you feel like a very special girl, ultimately making you like him even more.

J-Hope:

Let’s say you ate something bad and was in case of extreme intestinal distress. If your face was a different shade—perhaps green from wanting to release the squirting venom but won’t dare to lose you chance at meeting BTS, J-Hope would be a bit concerned. He would probably try to ignore it, not wanting to cause any trouble if you actually had a blue skintone—but ultimately, when you start barfing and gagging from not being able to hold in the excitement (yes, both ends)—his reaction would end up something like this.