Waiting for Manager at BTS Dorm

BTS reactions

Question: How BTS would react if their manager dragged you into the dorm and told to stay while he runs an errand and will come pick you up?
And your scared \freaked out and beg him to take you with him(drama queen)
Sorry if it's too detailed but it doesn't have to be exactly like that u can change it 

- @moonlightxiii

Jin:

Jin, being the gentleman that he is, would ask you if everything is okay. He would, then, ask you if there’s anything he can do to make you feel at peace in the dorm. Probably because he loves to eat, he’ll order some pizza, black bean noodle, sweet and sour pork, chicken, (the list really is endless)—and have you feature in a *eating video* with him. If not, he’ll probably make you film the *eating video* for him! Meeting a complete stranger, if you don’t know what to talk about—talk about food! Food is a universal conversation starter! Ex: You eat food? OMG. SO. DO. I! (and there you go).

 

Jimin:

Jimin is really sweet. Jimin would approach you first and ask if everything is okay. He would then try to make you feel comfortable and ask if there’s anything he can get you like orange juice or water. He would be super awkward and cheesy at first, keeping a good distant from you (to make sure the drama queen ain’t all that crazy) but once you guys start talking, he’ll show off his charm by smiling at you with his almost nonexistent eyes and maybe even reveal his somewhat melting chocolate abs to you!

Jungkook:

Jungkook is a timid being. Unless you two have spent 5 + years living, sleeping, eating, dancing, and pooping together in a dorm, he’s probably not going to be the first to really engage himself with you. If, by some chance, you guys meet in the kitchen or doorway, he’ll probably bow and say “hello” because he’s the polite being that he is—but ultimately, besides the regular guest questions that his hyungs have sent him to say: “would you like to have dinner with us?” or “is there anything I can get you?” or “is everything to your liking?”—he would probably keep his distance away from you because he's not used to the ladies yet. Eventually, maybe if you went up to him and socialized though, I think he would be more than appreciative of how you broke the ice to be his friend. *smiley face*

V: 

V's extremely friendly by nature. I would assume he would try to make you feel really comfortable in any way possible. He would probably try to distract you and keep your mind off leaving BTS dorm by playing games or even dressing up in a fairy costume (what?! Lol). Most likely, though—he would probably try to play games with you, along with maybe Jimin, Jungkook, and J-Hope. With his 4D alien personality, there's never a dull moment with him (for the best or for the worst).

Suga:

Suga, if not composing, is either practicing or sleeping any chance he gets. When you arrive at the dorm, he’ll probably be sleeping. You can either sleep next to him—or, if he’s awake, maybe he’ll talk to you about some music he’s been working on. He’ll probably ask you what kind of music you like and if you had listened to any of his songs. If not, he’ll probably be more than happy to share. Of course, while this is happening, you know how he talks—soothing and mellow. Not that he’s boring or anything but you’ll probably fall into a deep slumber anyway.. Depends how long the manager is gone for. SWAG. That’s how he puts himself out of misery-- making people fall asleep.

Rapmon:

Rapmon will probably invite you to be just one of the guys. He’ll offer you some food and just ask you to chill anyway you want. Chilling on the couch with some chips and drinks, he’ll probably ask you what you do and get to know you like a social being would. He would try to make you laugh and get his flirt on a bit because that’s how he be—and all in all, he’d probably be the most chill and relaxed than the other guys.

J-Hope: 

J-Hope is the HOPE of the mood maker in BTS dorm! He’ll try to sooth you down, asking why you’re afraid to stay with them for a while when they’re all really decent guys. He’ll, then, go introduce you to each member and mess around with them a little to show that all the guys are all harmless. He’ll, then, probably show you some dance moves and tricks to make the time pass by. Before you know it, the manager will be back—but you’d be begging him to never let you leave their dorm because YOU, my friend, have become an ARMY fan. Then, J-Hope would just feel awkward that a drama queen be living with them. He’ll probably be showing off his aegyo and saying something along the lines of, “Girl, I really want you to stay but you don’t want to stay. Without you around, we’re a hot stinky mess! In fact, V’s “bathroom” time is about to start—and it’s about to get stinky up in here! Hurry! Go before you can! GO!!! PEACE, GURL!” *slams the door*