"Jimin, Come Back!"

BTS reactions

How would BTS react if jimin just stopped showing affection?

  • Tao-tao

Jin:

*Shrugs his broad shoulders* “Eh. It’s not like he was that affectionate towards me, anyway. Dweeb.” *Goes back to eating burger*

Suga:

*rubs the back of his neck in guilt* “So, I’m guessing it’s about time I start showing affection to you, Jimin.” *hugs Jimin from the back* “I’m sorry for acting cold towards you all this time.”

J-Hope:

“I may be other people’s hope but you were mine. You were my source of energy! Please, Jimin! SHOW YOUR CRAZY LIBRA SELF!!!” *breaks down crying*

Rapmon:

“Yah, you sick?” *sits at the edge of Jimin’s bed* Rapmon’s leader position overtakes him. “You know, fans will start worrying if you stop being your charming self—and in fact, we’re all a little worried. I miss the overly-self-confident-borderline-narcissist-Jimin. Hope you figure things out.” *slowly walks out the room waiting for affectionate Jimin to stop him but he doesn’t*

V:

“Jimin want some jams? Jimin sad that he don’t have no jams?” *Hands him strawberry jams.* “I’ll share my jams with you. I have plenty & burgers, too!” *Hands him grape jam* V teases Jimin constantly, having fun with his new chic and cool partner in crime.

Jungkook:

*nonchalantly* “It’s about time you stopped acting like you were in love with me. Quite frankly, I was afraid you actually had a thing for me.” Jimin cracks.