Jimin reads Fanfiction!

BTS reactions

How would BTS react, when they caught Jimin reading fanfiction? (you can decide what kind of ff xD) How would Jimin get out of this one? xD

KyutiePies_EyeSmiles

Jin:

Leans towards Jimin and sees him immersed in his own fanfictions. Jimin glances up as his cheek slightly brush across Jin’s. “Hy-hyung?” Jimin would stutter.

“Yah. Are there any written about me?” Jin takes Jimin’s phone and scrolls down—looking for his own fanfictions.

Suga:

Suga: “Really? Yoonmin?” Suga raises an eyebrow at Jimin, his face indifferent.

Jimin: “Hy-hyung!” Jimin crawls up in a ball trying to cover his guilty pleasure.

Suga: “Are you a ert?” Snatches the phone out of Jimin’s hand. “Idiot. You have the real thing right here.” Suga smirks and heads off to his room with Jimin’s phone, leaving Jimin’s jaw dropped to the floor.

J-Hope:

“Do you have any deodar—“ Jimin panics and shuts his laptop. A devious smirk appears on J-Hope’s face as he runs and plops down on top of Jimin.

“Hyung!” J-Hope would squirm on top of Jimin, crushing him to pieces: full aegyo mode.

“Share with me~~”

“Go read on“ struggling “your own computer.” J-hope sits up and rolls his eyes at Jimin, completely disgusted.

“Read? Who are you?” J-Hope bounces off bed and grabs a pink boxer. “I thought you were more of a visual learner.” J-Hope wiggles his s at Jimin before he walks out of the room, completely disappointed.

 Rapmonster:

Rapmonster looks up from his massive dictionary, seeing Jimin chuckle and gasp as he scrolls down his phone. “Hey.” No response. Rapmonster goes over and wraps his arms around Jimin’s shoulder. “What are you doing? You’re distracting me completely.” Jimin, still dazed from his fanfiction, has a half smile on his face. Rapmon snatches the phone out of his hand.

“Hyung!” Jimin whines—needing to finish the chapter. Rapmon scrolls through and gives Jimin a side-glance and smirk.

“Whatever helps with your self-esteem, Jimin. Whatever helps.” Jimin, angrily, stomps off to his room while Rapmon goes back to his chair to finish his dictionary.

V:

“She has never seen such a handsome man in her life before. His eyes, oozing with undeniable charm—this man may not have jams but he does have—“ V falls down to his knees and stretches both his arms into the heavens. “My heart.” Cereal leaks from the corner of Jimin’s mouth—too embarrassed by what V’s just recited. 

“YAH!” Everybody would laugh, knowing V’s teasing another one of Jimin’s fanfictions he has saved to his desktop. V’s completely the teasing type.

Jungkook:

Jungkook hovers over, standing behind Jimin to see what he’s so intensely focused on his cell phone. Jungkook’s eyes widen as his soft supple lips turn into a dirty smirk. Jimin tilts his head back and sees Jungkook. Jimin’s tiny eyes widen as an embarrassed chuckle escapes from his mouth. “YAH! Stop invading my privacy!”

Jungkook raises an eyebrow and glances up and down Jimin’s body. “Privacy? I think I’m the one who needs that from you, hyung.” Jimin stutters and tries to grab Jungkook but it’s too late. Jungkook skips down the BTS apartment shouting, “JIMIN HYUNG LIKES MEN!!!”