"Please don't believe my parents."

BTS reactions

BTS meeting your parents and you finding out an embarrassing story about them and how they react.

- CaelumSky

 

Jin: Parents share how you drank miracle grow, thinking you’ll “miraculously grow.”

 "You're so cute. I think it worked for you to grow so miraculously beautiful... or wait, could it just be because of your mother?" Seokjin is quite cleaver. 

Suga: Parents share how you used to bite people’s to get their attention when you were younger.

 "Bite?" He growls, silently-- thinking other things. 

"Yes, Yoon Gi. Bite. Are you feeling alright? You seen a bit--" Your father raises an eyebrow looking suddenly at the lust filled Yoon Gi. 

"Bite... the watermelon!" He grabs a watermelon and offers it to your father. "Ah ha ha ha! Bite. Please excuse me." Heads to the restroom to freshen himself up. 

J-Hope: Parents share that you have a strange habit of sticking snacks up your nose and eating them after “they’re well seasoned”.

 "You don't do that anymore, (Y/N)?" You hit him in the arm. 

"Of course not! I'm a grown lady!" 

"..." (look at gif)

Rapmon: Parents share the story of how it is only very recently that you started flushing the toilet.

 Rapmon would wondering if he's dating the right girl. He would've never expected you to be so ... enviornment friendly. "You did it save water, right? You're amazing." (This is what you call blind love, people.) 

Jimin: Parents share how you used to love kicking your brother’s in the balls to see them crumble in pain. 

 "But you'll never do that to me, right, (Y/N)? Because you know-- those parts are ..." leans in close to you. "Sensitive." 

V: Parents share the story of how you peed in the front lawn because you couldn’t make it to the front door.

 "You did? I did that, too!" (You're rapmon.)

Jungkook: Parents share how crazily obsessed with Jungkook you were before you actually met him. 

 *Tries to act cool but is super excited in his mind-- keeps on smiling for the rest of the week day*