Destructive Rapmon strikes again.

BTS reactions

How would BTS and RapMon act, when they noticed he destroyed something from the stage, e.g the mics?

KyutiePies_EyeSmiles

Jin:

“It’s good to always have back up anyways.....”

Jin tries to be reassuring-- saying that having backup mics are a good thing to consider for future planning with god of destruction around.

Suga:

Suga’s eyes would say it all, “Again?” It comes to no surprise at all, anymore. Suga would go to the stage director and simply ask for another mic, explaining that it doesn’t work. Suga’s swag is nothing for Rapmon’s destructive curse.

J-Hope:

“Ah ha ha ha!” J-Hope would try to lighten up the mood, especially if the performance was going on. “Looks like our god of destruction destroyed another one!” J-Hope would try to make up the situation by making casual jokes about how one person can even break a mic when it’s practically indestructible.

 

Rapmon:

Rapmon would go about apologizing and blushing like mad. He would beat himself up for it later looking at his hands. “Why, God?! Why was I blessed with this curse?!” Has a mental breakdown backstage; then, accidentally breaks a chair when trying to pull out a seat for Bang Pd-nim.

Jimin:

Every time Rapmon breaks something still comes as a shock to Jimin. Jimin’s eyes would widen in shock and back off when Rapmon asks for Jimin’s mic. Jimin would cautiously hand over his mic, maybe terrified that Rapmon’s curse is contagious.

V:

“Again?! Hyung!” V playfully kicks Rapmon in the shin for having to hand over his mic to Rapmon. In order to make up for his loss mic time, V jumps around on stage, desperate for some camera time and attention from ARMY. It works. The cute 4D alien. //>u/

Jungkook:

“Hyung, your family must be rich in order to fix everything you’ve broken your entire life before I met you.”

Jungkook outspoken words make the speechless Rapmon glare at Jungkook and how truthful and accurate his comment actually is.