Stranded Island: Part 1

BTS reactions

When Bts get's lost in a foreign country stranded island1). alone and how they deal with it and or 2). when they all get lost together, which role would they take and how would they act?

Part 1-- Survival rate longest to shortest:

Jungkook:

Jungkook—because he’s the golden maknae, I expect great things from him. However, being on a stranded island—like V, I feel like it’ll be by luck. All I can say about Jungkook, though, is—I think he’ll really enjoy his time being on a stranded island because this kid, I tell you, is not afraid of anything. He doesn’t even get awaken that easily! So, I think he’ll be able to survive—but how? I don’t even know. Lol.

J-Hope:

First thing J-Hope would do is be scared poopless. Everything about being on an uninhabited stranded island would give him the creeps up and down. However, I do believe that once his survival instincts kick in, he will find some sort of courage and energy in his body to survive until somebody comes to find him. I don’t think he’d be the type to give up so easily—especially when he sees his life flashing before his eyes. I could totally see him being like Tom Hanks in Cast Away, growing a beard and having a y body not because of idol work—but because he has to beat the roaming bears to eat that might possibly be on the island. He’d be a total caveman.


 (beating up the bears with his bare hands)

Rapmonster:

Rapmonster is the brain of the group—so, I’m guessing that he’d know how to survive. He’ll probably create fire, shelter, and set up a help sign on the sandy beaches so the pilots can find him. He’ll, then, probably go about looking for some food and water. The whole time, though, I could see him getting totally frustrated and complaining about how he’s stuck on a stranded island. I could imagine him thinking of lyrics at moments like these. His brain, serious, is churning non-stop.

 (thinking of his mom)

Jimin:

Jimin probably try every trick he ever saw on a movie. However, when he realizes that he doesn’t know a thing—he might look for some clean water. For some reason, I could imagine only for Jimin that he would run into some tribal group and they would make him their god. I feel like if Jimin behaved well, he could survive a very long time with these tribal people. Only Jimin, though.

 (Jimin the majesty)

V:

V, I feel like, by mistake will survive. I could see him sharpening a long piece of wood in attempts to catch some fish. When he realizes that it not as easy as it looks, he’ll probably go look for some foreign berries. (After all, he did grow up in the country so maybe he knows which berries are poisonous and not!) Starving, he would probably end up eating some foreign berries. It can either go one-way or the other: kill him or save him.

 (V: This berry was a very bad choice! NOO!!)

Suga:

Suga would probably make a HELP sign with rocks and woods. However, when the tides come rolling in and destroying his signs, I could see him getting all flustered and frustrated. His next resort would be find some water so he could survive for the while being. But honestly, that’s all I see for him. LOL. I could see him fasting on water and if somebody comes to save him—thank the pilots! But if not… ahem… well, you know. Suga might coolly accept his fate.  

 (Suga: I guess it is what it is) --- referring to the disappearing signs. 

Jin:

Jin needs civilization to survive. I don’t think he would know what to do unless he saw some bananas up on a tree. He might try catching some fish with his bare hands but when that fails, he might just end up cracking some coconuts, waiting for someone to come save him. Do you think he knows how to create fire? Hmm…

 (resting heavenly in peace)

Part 2 will be up later!