BTS & Kittens

BTS reactions

How would BTS react if they saw a box of 3 baby kittens in front of their door? Its up to you, whether you'll write it that they're living together or not.

Jimin:

Jimin gives endless love, honestly—whether it’s to himself or to Jungkook… Jimin, if he thinks the kitten is really cute, would love that thing to death.

“Wow! Kittens! They’re so cute just like me! I’ve always wanted one!” Seeing a black one with white stripes. “I’m going to name you Zebra!”

Rapmonster: “But it’s a cat. Don’t you think it’ll be a bit confused?“

“Oh. That’s true… Then, I’m going to name it Jungkook Jr.!” *cuddling with the cat* “I finally have a Jungkook I can cuddle with,” whispers to himself.

Jungkook:

*looks disgustingly at Jimin but is secretly jealous of the kitten named Jungkook Jr.*

Jungkook would be so entertained with having a cat around the house. He would probably get a robot mouse and love to tease the kitten.

Taehyung:

“B—But. It’s so cute!!” Holds it up to Jin’s face. “Can we please keep it?! It’s so FLUFFY!” Would be his first reaction. “I wonder if there’s cat soup—“ *tastes the cat*

 (My failure at trying to make dogs cats--… -.-)

Then, when the cat pees on his favorite shirt and ends up scratching his beautiful face—

“HISSSS!!” Taehyung would become a cat, himself, and hiss back at the poor kitten.

Taehyung might have a hate/love relationship with the cat (all in friendly manner though, honestly). Taehyung would be in awe at how cute and soft the furry little creatures are—but when it comes to responsibility, he’d probably couldn’t care less if the cat be stinking up the whole dorm. He’d leave the responsibility to the oldest of the group, Jin.

Jin:

“Aww. They’re so cute.” A cat purrs. “It likes me! It really likes me!”

Jin, being the mom that he is, might go out immediately to buy some bottles to feed them warm milk. While shopping for necessaries, being ultra-responsible, he’ll probably end up buying a litter box and cat toys for them to play with. *clap clap* (Jin oppa, you’re so hubby material~)

J-Hope:

“I’m gonna name that one J-“

J-Hope seems like he would love the kitten only when it’s cute. Once it goes on claw mode with the ears pulled back from a sense of danger—J-Hope would lock himself in the closet, afraid that the kitten is going to eat him alive.

Rapmon:

“No! Stop naming these little furry rodents. Everybody knows that once you name them, you can’t get rid of them!” *tosses each kitten back into the box*

Rapmon, being sensible and logical, would say absolutely not to keeping the kittens in the dorm. With their busy schedule and flying all over the world, he knows that keeping kittens is not a logical thing to do. He would send Suga or someone to get rid of the cats. #strictas****

 “I said no, guys! Please stop making me the bad guy just cause I’m the leader!”

Suga:

“That’s right. I hate the way their piss smells. Everything about them sickens me. From the way their fur gets everywhere to how they dig their own shi* and don’t wash their paws—“

Jin: … They’re *achoo* cats—

“Exactly. I’ll be getting rid of them this second.” Suga, with the box of kittens in his arms, heads out to the animal shelter. On the way, though. Jungkook Jr. looks up at Suga into his piercing soul with the big round black eyes—

 “These, dam* kittens…”

Suga drops them off in front of GOT7’s front door. (It becomes an endless cycle.) Suga, though he acts tough in front of the kids, doesn’t have the heart to get rid of them completely. He would try to find a good owner for the kittens.