Baby Jimin

BTS reactions

What will bts do or react if jimin suddenly transform into a baby?

choco_chim

Jin:

“Jimin’s a baby?”

Jin would go out of his way and look up healthy baby recipes to feed baby Jimin. Jin knows that when babies get hungry, they’ll cry until doomsday. Jin would take care of all the possible known needs for a baby to have. He’ll do a great job at giving baby Jimin the basic baby needs such as burping him after eating and giving him lots of hugs and kisses.

Suga:

“Uh… How is this even possible?”

Suga would be the most timid at the crawling creature leaving drool stains all over their wooden floors. In times of desperation, Suga might call his mom and ask how to take care of a baby—which would freak his mother out. Suga would try to avoid the baby at all cost and leave it to other BTS members to take care of the physical touch. Suga would be the type of guy to just go out and buy diapers, baby formulas, and other necessities as long as it means not touching the fragile creature. Late at night though, Suga would stare at baby Jimin’s face—poking at the puffy little cheeks and admire the cuteness of baby Jimin.

J-Hope:

“He’s so cute!”

J-Hope would have a hate/love relationship with baby Jimin—just like most parents. He would make choo choo noises as he tries to feed Jimin. He would chase the Jimin all over the apartment trying to get him to put his diaper back on. However, J-Hope would lose his temper and becomes a "scary daddy" when he finds baby Jimin plastering yellowish green diarrhea all over the walls.

 In the end, J-hope would be exhausted and his favorite part of spending time with baby Jimin would be nap time.

Rapmon:

“This is going to be a problem for tomorrow’s live broadcasting.”

Rapmon would freak out and think it’s all a dream. While others are taking care of baby Jimin, Rapmon would try to find a solution of turning Jimin back into his appropriate age. How baby Jimin transforms is still a mystery to me. Anybody have any suggestions? But all in all, when Rapmon passes by a baby clothing store, he’ll pick up a few items to make baby Jimin a fashionable baby.

 Rapmon: "Hmm.. a leather jacket for baby Jimin? (Y/N), what do you think? It is summer..." 

V:

“Jimin ah~”

Taehyung would blow into Jimin’s stomach, making baby Jimin giggle. Taehyung would play peek-a-boo and give him airplane rides. He would take full pleasure in Jimin turning into a baby, making him laugh and taking naps with him. All would be fun and glorious for Taehyung—Until the dirty diaper comes into play.

Jungkook:

“We have a new maknae!”

Jungkook would be a bit timid having a small child in their home. However, when baby Jimin coos at Jungkook with the same eyes of affection Jimin hyung always gaveJungkook, he would feel the need to be a protective older brother. Jungkook would go around with a diaper bag slung over his shoulder to make sure baby Jimin is always comfortable and happy. Jungkook would stay up all night with baby Jimin if he’s sick and/or freak out the moment he starts coughing. Jungkook would be extremely cautious and love baby Jimin with all his heart.

 *Jimin in the back: "Really, Jungkook ah~? You would do that for me?! For our child.. I mean, me?" haha.