A Song Worth Living For

BTS reactions

Scenario: a 15-16 yr old ARMY walks up to the guys (all of them).  She says that she loves the messages in their music and that when she was in a suicidal phase in her life 'Intro: What Am I To You' saved her life....

(P.S. She doesnt rlly like Jimin and she says so from the beginning.. Even tho she has a SUPER SECRET crush on him..)

Rapmon:

Rapmon would start by thanking the ARMY fan a whole lot. His thanks would not only be because she told them how much she appreciates their music and the message it portrays, but the fact that she’s alive to walk up to them to share such a personal testimony. Rapmon would think she’s really brave, strong, intelligent, and more than beautiful both inside and out. Rapmon, all in all, would be shocked but relieved and happy that his music has the ability to affect people in ways he never thought it could. 

 

Jin:

Jin would be very happy to see the ARMY fan—like he would be with any other ARMY fan. He would wave sweetly at her and give her his pretty pink lip smile like the royal princess that he is. *high five, gurlfran!*

 giggle giggle. can't belive he just said that. 

J-hope:

After hearing such an honest confession, J-hope would have many things to say. However, one of the prominent ones would be: Life is Hopeful just like him. Then, he would give her the sweetest hug where she would be intoxicated by his orange sour and sweet scent coming from underneath his moist armpits.

V:

V, the cutest glob of happy virus, would give the ARMY fan a huge hug and shake her body back and forth while she’s suffocating in the midst of his firmly smooth chest. Only when she can’t breathe, she might literally shove him away (or die in the midst of his embrace). But in the end, he would beam his shining rectangular grin back at her.

Jungkook:

Jungkook would listen patiently as the ARMY fan speaks. While listening thoroughly, he's so touched that he would think of everyway possible to  please this very special ARMY fan. He would, first, start off with a signed poster. Then, he would promise that BTS and himself would do their best to improve even more because of how much the ARMY fans meant to them—just like how much BTS means to the rest of the ARMY fans. He would make sure to never leave any of his fans disappointed. #goldenmaknae

Suga:

Suga would listen-- giving his undivded attention as the ARMY fan speaks. His brow would furrow at the times she felt helpless and unloved enough to feel like she wanted to give up on life. However, Suga seems like the type of guy who would not only listen but try to feel what she was going through. In the end, he would thank her for being alive to be with him at that moment, then and there,—to physically see him, feel him, and converse with him in person. He might say something like: “I used to think life was not worth living for, so I would waste my life away—sleeping like Snorlax.  But without me even knowing, I found my passion for producing, performing, and living for music. Once you find your passion, life becomes something more than just living. I know you’ll find that passion someday, too.” *Yoongi smile as he pats the top of her head*

First:  Then: 

Jimin:

When the ARMY fan goes up to Jimin and play hard to get, he’d be flustered. He’d be like, “What did I do?! I’m the charm of the BTS!” Thinking Jimin is picking on the poor girl, Rapmon would push Jimin out of the way, put an arm around the girl as he whispers, "Jimin's got no jam to go with that ham"—but in the end, everyone would reconcile with one another because (I mean), who can even pretend to hate the jamless chim chim? *U*

 Disclaimer: Jimin's not saying "I love You"-- but rather, "You know you love me!" hahah.