BTS Bug reaction

BTS reactions

Question: Could you please do BTS reacting to bugs in the dorm? Thanks! I bet it will be hilarious. *evil laughter* *then innocent face*

Jin:

"What? A bug, you say?" He would run out of the room to grab a can of bug spray. However, if the bug has become immune to the bug spray, he would gravitate towards a bigger weapon to murder the bug. AKA. A big a** dictionary to squish the living heaven out of the bug. He would be the man to make sure the deed is done. 

V:

V would have mixed reactions. At first, he would be all into the bug. He would go up to it saying, “I’m going to name you Nemo!” He would be all happy and bubbly—That is, until the bug starts flying towards him, making him freak out completely.

First Reaction:   Second Reaction: 

J-Hope:

J-Hope would be scared and paranoid that the bug is trying to attack him. He would probably be the type of person who lets a tiny bug dominate his whole house while he, the owner, hides out in the closet or the bathroom until somebody comes to save the day. 

Suga:

Suga would frown upon the bug being in his personal space but would just go back to what he was doing. #Swag

Jimin:

Jimin would freak out a bit, calling someone over to kill the bug for him. When no one comes to his aid, Jimin-- too afraid to kill the poor creature-- would just grab a cup, creating a dome for the bug. He'd be so pleased by his ingenious invention that he would smile to himself proudly. 

Rapmon:

Rapmon would have a battle with the bug. His first reaction would be to stomp on the bug until the juices pop, affirming that the bug is dead for sure. Then, he would do the ultimate "I-killed-a-bug-in-your-face-bug-" dance. He might just leave the grave untouched until the bug becomes all dried out and crisp though. 

Jungkook:

Jungkook would be like: "A bug spray? No. What you need is a vacuum." Then, he would grab a vacuum and the bug inside—letting it deteriorate inside a dust filled container like the true masochists he is. Anybody else agree?  Heh heh.