In Times of Pet Loss.

BTS reactions

I have a request, how BTS would comfort you if someone happened e.g. your dog died
OR 
the kind of pet the two of you would buy together

Jin:

“Will it be chocolate or strawberry today? Or both?”

  Jin would be there for you to cuddle and eat your feelings away while watching sad animal movies. Then, when you tell him about all the good times you’ve had with your pet, Jin would be there to listen to all your stories and embrace you each time you start to get teary-eyed.

Suga:

“You seriously want me to dedicate a rap to a goldfish?” You nod vigorously.

No matter how ridiculous your requests are, after the death of a pet, Suga would do anything to help you heal over your loss. However, he might firmly believe that time heals all pain. Therefore, he might just leave you be for the time being. If you want direct comfort from him, it would be best if you tell him directly such as dedicating a rap for your RIP goldfish.

FYI: Lyrics would go something like this. 

“Goldie Goldie. You used to be so goldie like my chainz. but now you’re all silver like a dried up piece of side dish fish.” 

J-Hope:

“(Y/N)! Guess what I found!”

J-Hope would find a really similar looking hamster to fool you that your hamster was just “asleep” the whole time. You keep on denying that the new hamster is not your old hamster but J-Hope would deny it saying that it’s the same hamster. When you collect enough evidence that the new hamster is indeed different, J-Hope would fall straight unto his knees and beg for forgiveness for forgetting to feed Hairy the Hamster.

Rapmon:

“All living creatures die.” Rapmon would be there to state the obvious for you. “But you know what? You can meet Beary the Rabbit in heaven when you die!”

Rapmon would try his best to give you comforting words but what he thinks vs. what he says does not correspond well. On the bright side, Rapmon will be there to be the punching bag so you can take out all your hurt unto him. Rapmon would be there to put up with all your fuss and whining because he understands that you’re hurting. In the end, when you’re all tired out from beating Rapmon up, he’ll take good care of you—getting you water and making sure you’re fed. In the end, he’ll stay all night with you to make sure you don’t wallow in your loss by yourself. He’s like a misunderstood angel.

Jimin:

“(Y/N), I’ve thought about it and I think it’s best if we never get another pet ever again. I can’t bear to see you hurt this much.”

After the death of your pet, Jimin would prepare a whole funeral for the pet. He would gather his closest family and friends—both people and other pets—and write a eulogy. Because of Jimin’s over-dramatic act, you wouldn’t have time to wallow in your sorrows. You have to cook funeral food which consists of a bone shaped rice cakes and chicken shaped chicken nuggets. More than Jimin comforting you, you’ll have to comfort the tender-hearted, Jimin.

V:

“Woof!”

Seeing how depressed you are, Taehyung would act like your pet—wanting to cuddle and be pet. He’ll be your new pet, giving you the comfort that your pet once provided. He’ll even be happy to do some tricks for you such as roll over, paw, and catch. Taehyung would be there to make you laugh and think of the good times you had with your pet.

Jungkook:

Jungkook would be so sad! He’ll just flip through picture after picture thinking of the good old times he had with his pet. He seems like he would suffer in silence by himself. He’ll try to keep himself busy but keep on messing up on everything he does. Eventually, you’ll find him crying while watching ‘Marley & Me’ and you’ll have to be the one to comfort him, petting the back of his bed and telling him that it’ll all be okay.