"911. JIN UMMA IS SICK. WE'RE STARVING TO DEATH!"

BTS reactions

.How would everyone react, if Jin can't come to practise- and can't cook anymore, because he is injured? (You can put your focus on the cooking part if you want ^^)

Suga:

“We ran out of kimchi? I swore I bought some more…” Suga catches Jungkook hiding the kimchi to stop Suga from cooking anymore kimchi fried rice.

 Suga: "Everybody cook for yourselves from now on..." mumbling. "Nobody appreciates my cooking..." *eats strawberry*

Suga would try to take over the cooking duties. However, his creation would only consist of kimchi fried rice… that is, until he “mysteriously” runs out of kimchi fried rice. When guys start complaining, he would give up and tell everybody to take care of their own meals.

J-Hope:

“Hyung~” J-Hope goes over to Jin and gives him a massage. “You have to get better soon! I miss your cooking.”

 

J-hope will try to make a stew. However, the vegetable chunks are all uneven making some overly cooked and some under cooked. J-Hope cries cutting the onions and accidentally touches his eye trying to wipe away the tear which concludes in more tears. In the end, J-Hope’s tactic is to help Jin get better soon so he can eat better sooner. 

Rapmon:

“I haven’t had a home cooked meal in a while. I really miss the touch a woman’s home cooked meal.” Rapmon pretends to be all pitiful then winks at the coordi noonas.

Rapmon uses his flirting techniques to get lunch boxes and home cooked meals from the noonas from the set.

Jimin:

*See Suga about to make more kimchi fried rice* “Hyung!” Jimin gives Suga a back hug to stop him from cooking. “Can’t wish just order some takeout tonight? You’ve been working so hard for us…”

Jimin, along with the rest of the members, is sick of kimchi fried rice. Jimin’s meal would consist of takeout meals but eventually, he would start to starve himself when he realizes he’s been gaining too much weight. Everything goes out of proportion due to the fact that Jin hyung has been sick. 

Taehyung:

*Eats random things around the kitchen like a mouse*

Taehyung cannot cook to save his life. He might try but he’ll fail miserably. Whenever a member leaves left over or gets take out, Taehyung would try to mooch off them in order to survive. For his last resort, Taehyung grabs some bread, lunch meat and tomatoes. He starts to stack it: Bread, lunch meat, bread, whole tomato, lunch meat, bread, lunch meat, and bread. (Catching unto the American Hustle Life reference? Haha.)

Jungkook:

Two Words: Bangtan Burger.

 All day. Every day.