BTS' cute and affectionate leader: Raphamster

BTS reactions

How would the boys react if there charismatic leader become a cute affectionate Leader (not that he isn't)?

-       Tao-tao

Jin:

“Are we changing our image from hiphop to just another kpop boy band? I guess I saw that coming…?”

Jin, along with rest of the members, would be extremely confused as to why Rapmon is acting cutesy all of a sudden. Jin would think it’s a change in the concept of the group. He’ll eagerly wait for his time to shine once again with his handsome good looks, hoping it’s not so hard core edge concept this time around.

Suga:

“You sick?”

If anything, Suga would be extremely concerned because of the music more than Rapmon’s image. Suga would wonder how the lyrics would affect how Rapmon is acting. Then, when Rapmon’s lyrics start to become soft and light hearted like a badly written sitcom, Suga would have a serious talk with Rapmon and maybe even the producer. Suga is very serious and passionate when it comes to his work. He just wants to do what is best. His heart is at the right place.

J-Hope:

“For some reason, I feel sort of sick… You want me to show you how aegyo is done?”

J-Hope would be appalled by Rapmon’s terrible aegyo. The more time J-hope spends with Rapmon, he’d grow accustomed to Rapmon but definitely help him on his cutesy act. However, at times, it might get even a little too much for J-Hope, throwing him off board.

Jimin:

“Hyung! That’s my job! What role am I supposed to play now?!”

Jimin would be amused at how Rapmon is acting at first. However, when ARMY starts to gravitate towards Rapmon and comment on how flatteringly cute and charming he is, Jimin might feel like he has lost his place in the group.

Taehyung:

“Does this mean we can have more fun now?!”

Taehyung would be super excited, thinking that a cute Rapmon means a more laid back Rapmon. Taehyung would go even crazier, messing with Rapmon whenever he has the chance to see how he would react now that Rapmon’s reputation and image is a cute, affectionate leader. Taehyung would take a joke too far and eventually get beaten up by Suga hyung who couldn’t stand it anymore.

Jungkook:

“Hyung. Have a snicker. You’re not you when you’re hungry.”

Jungkook would find the new Rapmon confusing at first. However, the more new Rapmon makes Jungkook feel comfortable, Jungkook would find him really amusing. Like Taehyung, Jungkook would purposely mess with Rapmon to test his limits. Taehyung and Jungkook would the terrible twin duo of terror. I wonder how long Rapmon would be able to keep up his act.

 

Not long.

Taehyung and Jungkook have worn stripped him down.