Fluids of Gender

BTS reactions

Would you mind doing a reaction where their girlfriend is gender fluid? "Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days. "~Urban Dict. 
Thank you, love your reactions babe!

Jin:

“After thinking about this, (Y/N)… I have come to a conclusion.” *Fumbling with his fingers but trying to look into your eyes at the same time* “You’re still the same person that I fell in love with. I’m have my own dilemmas and imperfections—not that I’m not saying you’re imperfect!” *Fumbles with hands now* “But I just wanted to let you know that I hope you’ll accept me as who I am, too.” *Looks vulnerably into your eyes.*

J-Hope:

“I-hmm. I—hmm. I—hmm. I still love you~” *Gives you a big hug*

Rapmon:

“That’s dope, girl—“ *thinks and says it more cautiously* “Girl?”

You nod, “yes.”

*Shaking his head up and down, happily.* “That’s dope, girl!”

Jimin:

“Hmm. I can still be the man in the relationship, right?” *feeling the abs*

Taehyung:

“So… You’re like both boy and girl? Do you still like me though?” *Pouts*

“Of course I do, Taehyung!”

“Then, I love you too, (Y/N)!” *Pats your head*

Suga:

“Tell me more…” Nods head and listens attentively as you tell him everything. Suga’s collecting lyric research from you & he heads off to the studio to write you a song about how everything’s okay and he loves you still. (B/c you know he can rap like no other but when it comes to communication—he ain’t the smoothest.)

Jungkook:

“That’s sorta like me. I like girl’s cosmetics. Shh. Don’t tell anyone. It’s a secret.”