Mispronunciation

BTS reactions

On an evening outing with your sister, you suddenly start spouting random BTS songs lyrics that you butchered, loudly. Unbeknownst to you and your sister, BTS are walking behind and heard everything- the butchered poor attempt at cypher pt 3, the change of I need u girl to I need u and calling Suga Yoongi Woongi bear

V

“I NEED YOU BITC*!” V, unable to distinguish the difference between beach and bitc* would think you really wanted to go to the beach so you were singing, “I NEED YOU, BEACH.” Wanting a vacation too, he probably decided to join you in singing the lovely lyrics.

Rapmon

“No, girl. Please stop. Let me show you how it's done.” Rapmon comes up from behind you and pushes you aside to give you a front row concert right then and there, baby!

Jimin

Listens intensely from behind you as you butcher the lyrics. Too shy to confront you and too embarrassed that his ARMY fan doesn’t know the lyrics properly, Jimin might think that he should take some speech classes to articulate better when singing.

Jungkook

Jungkook would be left speechless. He wouldn’t know whether you were doing it intentionally or not—(if you were an ARMY fan or not). Jungkook would probably laugh a little—feeling a tad bit awkward at the moment of how people around were starting to stare at you belching out the songs--- off key, I might add.

Jin

“Hey. She does a better job than me!” Then, he would give you a high five—giving you props for your awesome singing and add-on of the lyrics. He would secretly think that he needs to improve, though. 

J-Hope

J-Hope would think that it’s cute that you’re trying to imitate their rap. He would come up from behind you and start beat boxing to set a beat down for you. You two would have an amazing little duet upon meeting.

 (<-- Conducting. 1 2 3 Go!)

Suga

“Suga Yoongi Woongi bear?” Suga’s deadly glare pierces straight through you—sending cold shivers from the tip of your toes to the tips of your hair. “Suga, I get it.” Takes a step towards you. “Yoongi? The name my mom picked for me.” Takes another step. Slow and Steady. “Woongi? Never heard that before.” Stands in front of you and looks down at you. Face inches away. “Bear?” He gives a dirty smirk—only one end of his lips twitching up. He rolls his neck—stretching it good before he pops up both his hands and bounces in front of you—acting cute. “Do I really look like a bear?” He coos as he rubs his shoulder against yours. What do you know? He really does act like a huge bear. Haha.