Sacrifices.

It's The Only Way

"Will you go out with me?" Hyuna's words echoed through Moonbyul's head that night. It was only Moonbyul and Hyuna left at the dorm that night since Wheein had left in the afternoon shortly after Hyuna came over. Moonbyul left Hyuna who was sleeping on her bed and sat on the couch in the liivng room for time to think. 

"Gahh!" Moonbyul whined to herself as she used both of her hands to mess up her hair. Things couldn't get anymore complicated for Moonbyul after she gave Hyuna a reply. 

-----------Flashback----------------

"Will you go out with me?" Hyuna said, Moonbyul widened her eyes at the words coming from Hyuna's mouth. 

They were quiet for a bit.

"Unnie, do you know what you're saying right now?" Moonbyul said, making sure that Hyuna was in her right state of mind.

"Moon Byul-yi, will you be my girlfriend?" Hyuna repeated, making Moonbyul curl up her fingers.

"Moon Hyuna, you're aware you're asking me out?" Moonbyul confirmed. Hyuna slapped Moonbyul's arm.

"Yah! Wll you just answer me? I know what I'm saying, I'm 100% sober right now, I'm aware that I'm confessing right now," Hyuna scolded Moonbyul, annoyed that she wasn't being taken seriously. 

"But- we're both girls?" Moonbyul said, she was the last person on earth to be saying that right now but the words just slipped through , she couldn't get a grip on the situation right now. 

"And?" Hyuna replied. Moonbyul was so shocked right now. How can Hyuna be so brave? Why can't Moonbyul be as brave as her friend right now. "It's 2015, love is love. I mean, unless you're one of the people who are against it..."Hyuna said and turned around from Moonbyul, walking away when Moonbyul grabbed ahold of Hyuna's hand. 

"I'm not!" Moonbyul blurted. "I'm not like that...," she repeated more softly. Suddenly Moonbyul could see Wheein's feet behind the wall to the bathroom and cleared , letting go of Hyuna's hand. "We should talk about this later," she said.

Wheein figured that she got found out when Moonbyul decided to talk about the issue later with Hyuna. She poked her head out. 

"Sorry, I forgot my underpants," Wheein giggled and quick paced to the bedroom for her stuff and showered quickly.

Hyuna and Moonbyul watched TV awkwardly in silence until Wheein finally left the dorm. 

"Your answer?" Hyuna spoke up, Moonbyul was hoping that she wasn't going to mention anything until later on, giving her time to think more. 

"How serious are you about this? I still think you're playing a joke on me," Moonbyul said, turning off the tv. 

"Do you want me to prove that I'm not joking with you?" Hyuna threatened as she came closer to Moonbyul who scooted backwards. 

"Nope! I'm good," Moonbyul quickly replied. "Give me some time to think, I still can't get a grip of the situation right now," she confessed. Suddenly her phone rang from inside her bedroom, Moonbyul thanked her phone under her breath for giving her an excuse to go somewhere else right now that's not in front of Hyuna. She didn't know how to face her friend right now. 

Moonbyul got up from the couch and saw that Solar was calling her. That was weird, Solar and her don't contact each other much on rest days anymore. She picked up the call.

"Byul-yi?" Solar's voice rang through the phone, giving chills down Moonbyul's spine.

"Yea?" she replied.

"I think I left my wallet at the dorm, can you check-oh wait! I found it!" Solar's laugh made Moonbyul form a smile on her face.

"You're so clumsy, you found it right?" Moonbyul said.

"Sorry hehe, have you eaten yet? Do you want me to bring you home anything?" Solar's concern for Moonbyul made her felt good, but she refused it.

"It's alright, I have a friend here at the dorm, she bought me food,"

"Oh, alright, play nice!" Solar said.

"You too, come back safely," Moonbyul said and hung up. She let out a deep sigh. She was 99.9% sure that she still had feelings for Solar but the other part was that she was fine being with Hyuna. Hyuna made her feel comfortable but she didn't want to take that risk of hurting anyone for her selfish needs.

"You lied," Hyuna's voice made Moonbyul turn around. "I knew you were lying when you said you didn't like anyone," Hyuna said casually, sitting down on Moonbyul's bed. 

"What do you mean?" Moonbyul tried to play dumb, she's been trying to keep her feelings on a super downlow so no questions or concerns would be raised.

"Byul-ah, you can't lie to everyone and even yourself. But I believe in what I see, you like that girl," Hyuna pointed out. "You like Solar-shi," 

Moonbyul was beginning to be scared of Hyuna. She was scared that Hyuna became someone who knew Moonbyul too well, even better than Minju. This is why she felt comfortable around Hyuna, she felt as if they always had that connection because Hyuna could tell through everything and anything, especially Moonbyul's words. 

Moonbyul sat down next to Hyuna, defeated. 

"Unnie, I don't like Solar," Moonbyul started, she stayed quiet for a moment. Hyuna could tell it was worse.

"You're in love with her?" Hyuna said, waiting for Moonbyul's words because Hyuna, herself, also wanted to know this. Moonbyul shakingly nodded. Hyuna was right about everything but one. She didn't know how deep Moonbyul's feelings was for Solar and she was somewhat afraid to find out in the first place but since she had already got her answer, she was going to have to live with it. 

Instead of getting an answer to her question, Hyuna shifted her gears towards knowing about Moonbyul. 

In the past few days that they were unable to hang out, Hyuna thought about a lot of things, her feelings for Moonbyul and what she had decided to do with it. She preferred to be the type of person to go for it instead of sitting back and regret not doing anything about it later. It's true, she had develop a certain amount of feelings for Moonbyul, however, if she was to be rejected now, Hyuna wouldn't run out crying. 

To Hyuna, because Moonbyul was an interesting to her, she paid a large amount of attention to Moonbyul therefore she developed something. So why not just ask Moonbyul out? She's got nothing to lose. 

"Tell me about it?" Hyuna said softly to Moonbyul. Hyuna could see how the younger girl was hesitating. "Byul-ah, it's okay, I just want to know more about you," 

So they spend the whole night talking about various things involving their love life, social life, and work. Moonbyul's respect for Hyuna grew a lot that night ever since realizing how difficult of a journey she went through to be where she was now, their relationship deepend too. Hyuna forgot why she was there in the first place and decided not to say anything further. Hyuna also gained a lot of understanding towards Moonbyul and her situation. As their conversation progressed,  they were both laying down side by side with the lights off, still talking about random things. 

When Moonbyul could see that Hyuna was slowly drifting off to sleep she tells her. 

"Sorry, but I'm going to need more time to think about what you said. I don't want to hurt you," Moonbyul whispered to which Hyuna nodded and fell asleep. Moonbyul got up quietly and went ouside to the couch. Surely Moonbyul knew 99.9% that she was still in love with Solar but now that 99.9% went down to at least 95% because Hyuna has suddenly filled up that 5% that was left. Moonbyul was crushing on Hyuna now. 

Maybe she does need some changes in her life. 

-----------------------------------------------

After that night, all the members found out how close Moonbyul was to Hyuna. Wheein decided to not bother Moonbyul about what she heard and she hasn't told anyone else either. No one was saying anything and Solar was a bit bothered by it, Moonbyul's vibe changed drastically, as if she had someone important. 

Moonbyul started to depend on Hyuna more about her feelings, a lot of times Moonbyul would end up spending 2 or 3 nights away from the dorm because she was sleeping at Hyuna's place. Since she had lived alone with her cats, things would be less awkward if they were to talk about private things at Hyuna's place therefore she didn't need to come back to Mamamoo's dorm. 

Solar was thinking, is this how Moonbyul felt when Solar started to pay attention more to JB? As if he was stealing away Solar's attention from Moonbyul? Because that was how Solar was feeling right now and she felt wrong because she technically has no right to. 

------------------------------------------------

Finally, they started filming for their music video and the members were excited because they were playing with a lot of makeup.

After Solar and Moonbyul were finished with their makeup they wanted to wait for Hwasa and Wheein but after one hour in Solar couldn't handle waiting anymore. She dragged Moonbyul outside for some fresh air, and because she was finally able to spend quality time with Moonbyul after the many nights she was out. 

"Where are we going with these clothes?" Moonbyul said, a little embarrassed that she was walking in public with a fake wig and such. 

"What? You look nice, let's get ice cream, those two are going to take awhile anyways," Solar said, dragging Moonbyul beside her. 

"We look like a couple...," Moonbyul whined while touching the fringes on her wig. 

"So? What about it? We know we're not," Solar's words half pierced Moonbyul's heart. 

"Cause you're with JB?" Moonbyul blurted. 

"What?...I'm not, we're not official yet," Solar stopped walking and looked at Moonbyul, they looked at eachother in silence for a few seconds before Moonbyul pulled away. 

"He must be really patient with you," she cleared . 

To be honest, Solar's heart started pounding a little faster than normal when she's looking at Moonbyul like this. Even when she spent time with JB, it wasn't going this fast. She had to face the facts, Moonbyul looked super cute at the moment as a guy. 

They walked a couple of blocks down from the filming site to find a store that sells ice cream. While on the way, Moonbyul suddenly tripped on a rock, spraining her ankle.

"Ah!" she yelped while limping a couple of steps forward, holding her ankle. Solar became worried and bent down to grab ahold of Moonbyul's arms, helping her up. 

"What happened?!" Solar asked.

"Stupid rock," Moonbyul whined and shook her leg a little from the small pain. Solar swung Moonbyul's arm over her own shoulder so that she could help Moonbyul balance her posture to shake off the pain from her leg. After she shook off the pain Moonbyul noticed how close they were when she turned to look at Solar, she could smell the signature scented perfume from Solar. She became flustered. She took her arm off of Solar quickly. 

"What's wrong?" Solar said. 

"N-nothing, I'm fine now, good thing it wasn't a bad injury," Moonbyul stuttered and quickend her pace. Once they found a convenience store, Moonbyul bought ice cream for the two of them and they began walking back. 

Solar texted their manager in order to ask if Hwasa and Wheein were finished with their make up yet and found out that they were only about 80% done. This gave her more time to spend freely with Moonbyul. She grabbed Moonbyul's sleeve and sat them down on a bench on the way back. 

"Unnie, we need to head back to the filming," Moonbyul said. 

"No need to hurry, Oppa said the other two aren't done with their makeup yet,"

"Let's just head back," Moonbyul whined, she didn't want to stay outside any longer. She didn't like that some passerbys were staring at them and probably someone out there is taking pictures. 

"Why? C'mon, just enjoy the fresh air," Solar patted the empty space next to her, signaling for Moonbyul to sit down. The "handsome boy" just gave up and sat next to Solar. 

"So, how did you and Hyuna-shi become so close?" Solar asked out of the blue, Moonbyul didn't like this question, it seemed off. 

"We met through a friend and things just happened," Moonbyul kept her answers short. 

"Oh, do you like her?"  Solar asked, making Moonbyul spit out her ice cream and looked at Solar. Solar saw her reaction and understood why Moonbyul had reacted that way. "I don't mean it like that! I meant do you like her as a friend? Is she a good friend?" Solar cleared up the misunderstanding. Moonbyul's heart calmed down a bit, she thought things were going to go down at that moment. 

"Y-yea, she's a good friend...," she replied, looking at Solar. Moonbyul then noticed something had landed on Solar's hair. "Ah, unnie...don't move,"

This freaked Solar out, she knew Moonbyul had saw a bug on her. Solar started squirming around while making sure that her head wasn't moving as she was freaking out. 

"OMO! Get it out Byul, getitoutgetitoutgetitout!" Solar yelped, causing Moonbyul to laugh a little while she was reaching for the bug. As Moonbyul got closer the ladybug suddenly jumped to the other side of Solar's hair. 

"Ah, it moved, hold on," Moonbyul turned to the other side of Solar while tilting her head to see the bug, her hand unknowingly was caressing Solar's thighs for support.

"Hurry!" Solar yelped while holding onto Moonbyul's arms for support so that she won't move from freaking out. At that same moment, someone took a picture like that from across the street, the paparazzi.

"I got it," Moonbyul showed Solar the lady bug which freaked Solar out even more and she made a run for it. 

"Unnie! Are you leaving me?!" Moonbyul held onto the ladybug with both hands after she swallowed the rest of the ice cream and chased after Solar. She missed making fun of Solar. Their chase led them to the garage of the building where they had their music video set up. 

"Unnie it's gone! Stop running!" Moonbyul shouted at Solar. They finally made a turn in the garage that Solar slowed down her steps to catch her breath. Moonbyul took this chance and ran ahead of Solar. "Kim Yongsun!" she called, making Solar look up. 

Right when Solar looked up Moonbyul threw the ladybug that was in her hands at Solar.

"YYAAH!!" Solar screamed and stumbled backwards, making the lady bug fall into the floor and went on with its day. Solar regained her posture and shot a deadly glare at Moonbyul. "You're dead!" she ran to Moonbyul slapped her on the arm hard.

"OW!" Moonbyul shrieked while laughing at the same time. They made their way back to the elevator with Solar randomly hitting Moonbyul's arm sometimes whenever she would remember about the ladybug. When they got back to the makeup room they could see Wheein and Hwasa falling asleep from the long process of the makeup. 

"I need to take a picture of this," Moonbyul snickered, she reached for her phone when she suddenly felt that nothing was there. "Where's my phone?" she started to panick.

"You can't find it?" Solar asked. "Is it in the car? You were charging it in the front of the car earlier, you might've forgotten it," 

"I'm gonna go to the car," Moonbyul said asking her manager for the car keys. Solar decided to come along as they both sat on the driver and the front passsenger seat of the van, looking for Moonbyul's phone. After a couple minutes of looking Moonbyul was looking into the compartment where they kept sunglasses. At the same time Solar felt a vibration under her car seat, she looked at the side and saw Moonbyul's phone light up. It had dropped onto the side of the chairs where it was difficult to reach in.

Solar reached for the phone and accidently clicked on the home button once she took it out from the side of the car. Moonbyul's phone lit up and Solar could see Hyuna's text. It read "Can I see you tonight?

Solar found the text a little suspicious for it to be a regular friendly text. Moonbyul turned around and saw that her screen was lit up and Solar was reading something. Out of instinct Moonbyul quickly snatched the phone from Solar's hand, adding further suspicion to Solar. 

"Thanks...for helping me find my phone," Moonbyul awkwardly said and got out of the car. Solar followed and remained quiet. She felt bad that she looked at Moonbyul's text even though it was private but she was really curious about their relationship now. 

After they got back to the set, Wheein and Hwasa were filming first, Moonbyul stood on the side. She reached for her phone and lit it up. She read what Solar's might've seen in the car. 

"," Moonbyul cursed under her breath. Solar had saw Hyuna's text to her. She quickly replied to Hyuna, telling her that filming might take all night since they wanted to wrap up filming with the heavy makeup on the same day. Hyuna had no choice but to head to sleep, expecting that Moonbyul wasn't going to come over tonight. 

Moonbyul and Hyuna had agreed on the idea that they will start talking as more than friends but less than lovers first. The idea sounded weird at first but Hyuna was alright with it even though Moonbyul kept telling her that she didn't want to hurt the girl. This relationship meant that there were no strings attached. 

They had both decided to keep this a downlow, super downlow and having Solar see one text meant that someone was suspecting them. 

Moonbyul decided not to think too much about it and went on with filming. Filming got super awkward because she had to play the role of Solar's love target. Although their acting was superb, Solar was extra superb to Moonbyul because for once, she was going after Moonbyul. Throughout the whole filming she actually enjoyed herself because the girls were making jokes and messing around so much in their makeup and costumes. 

Then came the bed scene. Moonbyul dreaded the bed scene. 

Moonbyul was instructed to lay on the bed first while Solar was being told the screenplay for the scene by the directors. Moonbyul awkwardly laid on the bed quietly, wishing it was over already. 

"ACTION!"

Spaced out, Moonbyul suddenly heard the director announced, catching her off guard. Although she wasn't ready, Moonbyul carried out the scene, remembering how one of the PD told her to pretend to wake up surprised. 

She could feel Solar's weight shifting the bed, indicating that she had gotten on. Moonbyul's heart started to pound harder and harder. The hair on her neck stood up when she could feel Solar caressing her cheeks. Moonbyul opened her eyes and could see how close Solar was to her face. Moonbyul almost created an NG when she realized that Solar was technically on top of her. 

Although filming, Moonbyul was sincerely surprised at the situation since no one had told her what Solar's role was in the scene. She tried to get up but Solar pushed her down onto the bed forcefully, if Moonbyul hadn't think of negative thoughts like JB or how there were crew members watching, she would've attacked Solar for real on that bed. 

Filming went smoothly and Wheein and Hwasa couldn't be more happy to rip off their makeup on the spot. Moonbyul's heart still hasn't calmed down from the bed scene and she just wanted to leave for fresh air. Moonbyul was the first to stuff her clothes and belongings into her backpack and left the building while everyone took their time. 

"Yah, where are you going in such a hurry?" Solar grabbed Moonbyul's arm. To be honest, Solar enjoyed their bed scene, it was extremely fun to film for her. She couldn't lie, she felt so accomplished today with the time she spent with Moonbyul and how she was able to act out such a scene with her. She felt alarmed that Moonbyul was leaving so early again. 

"I'm going to my friend's house," Moonbyul said. 

"Again?" Wheein said from across the dressing room. 

"...Don't wait for me at home," Moonbyul retrieved her arm from Solar's hold and hurried off. She felt that she was bothering Hyuna again when she called her because the girl sounded like she was sleeping. She made her way to Hyuna's apartment and rang the bell. She waited a couple seconds before Hyuna could be seen.

"I thought you weren't coming over?" Hyuna said cutely, wiping her sleepy eyes. "What happened?"

"...Sorry, I just don't want to be home," Moonbyul mumbled. Hyuna got the signal and let her in.

"You want anything to eat? Drink?" Hyuna offered, helping the girl place her backpack onto the couch.

"No, I just want to sleep," Moonbyul hurried to the bedroom while petting the cats that were walking around. Hyuna followed after her and watched as Moonbyul made herself at home, snuggling into the blankets. Moonbyul realized that Hyuna was just sitting there and used her hand to pat the empty space next to her on the bed. 

Hyuna looked at her for a few seconds and turned to turn off all the lights, making her way in the darkness towards her bed. She reached for the blanket beside Moonbyul and got into bed, facing away from Moonbyul just in case she needed her privacy. Out of surprise, Moonbyul grabbed ahold of Hyuna and pulled her closer from behind, creating a human spoon. 

Hyuna held her breath after a little gasp of surprise. 

"Sorry, for coming so late and bothering you," Moonbyul whispered into Hyuna's ear, making the girl's hair on her neck stand from the breath she felt on her ear. 

"It's okay, I told you it's okay," Hyuna mentioned. Hyuna once again miscalculated, she was falling for Moonbyul harder than she thought. But then again, she set herself up to it the moment they talked about their relationship. She just had to deal with it. 

---------------------------------------------------

When Solar was offered a collaboration with Eddy Kim she couldn't be happier. She spent more time with Eddy for a couple days due to the recording of the song, he was a charming guy. JB became a little jealous about it and Solar about it. When they hung out one night at JB's place, the members were all gone for the night, some went to work, some went to hang out with their friends. 

Solar came over with food in her hands. She felt bad, JB was always treating her very well even though she kept delaying his question for her to be officially his girlfriend. He was a patient boy and she was grateful but she did sincerely enjoy spending time with him. 

They ate in peace, with JB watching Solar sometimes. 

"Ya, Im Jaebum, stop staring at me, eat your food too!" Solar scolded.

"Yes, noona," JB smiled widely and grabbed for his utensils. After a while of eating JB suddenly saw that something was on Solar's lips. "Noona, don't move," he said while Solar looked at him. JB carefully leaned over and slowly wiped the grain of rice that was on her lips. 

For some reason the only thing that came across Solar's mind was Moonbyul's face close to her when the ladybug incident happened, when she was leaning over to grab the bug from Solar's hair. Solar pulled back quickly, shocking JB.

"Sorry...did I upset you?" JB asked, worried. Solar regained her composure and shook her head. 

"N-no, sorry," Solar said and quickly continued to eat her food while hiding her face a little by looking down at her plate. JB was very confused and worried that he might've scared her by reaching over like he did. After the dinner, they spent that night listening to some of his songs that he made during his pre-debut days in the room. Solar was impressed, she liked someone who was able to create art, that was why she got along with Moonbyul so quickly. 

When Solar first met Moonbyul, all she talked about was music. Solar would sometimes joined the many sleepless nights at the company so that Moonbyul could improve her singing or have a start on rapping then moved onto writing her own raps. At that moment Solar started to miss their pre-debut days. 

"Noona? I asked you a question," JB's voice snapped Solar out of her reminiscing.

"Huh?" Solar asked. JB could see something was bothering Solar and placed down the head set he was holding onto and turned his whole body towards Solar. 

"Noona, something's been bothering you all night. What's wrong?" JB started. Solar was taken aback. Was she ever that distracted from the beginning of the night? Even Solar hasn't even realized it herself. 

"Why would you say that?" Solar asked.

"You spaced out a lot tonight," JB stated. 

"Sorry, I must've been tired. We haven't been sleeping much due to our comeback soon," Solar gave him a weak smile. 

"Okay, would you like to rest here? For a little?" he offered. 

"Oh no! It's okay, sorry. I'm here to spend time with you but I ended up only spacing out," she apologized. 

"It's okay. How are you and Moonbyul-shi?" he asked. The mention of her name made Solar a little sad again. JB could see the frown that formed on Solar's face and regretted that he ever asked her. 

"She's been gone again at nights," Solar said. "I guess she's been acting normal so I shouldn't be so hurt about it but I just can't help but feel sad about something," Solar mumbled. 

"Hey, I'm here if you ever want to talk about it," JB smiled.

"...Jaebum-shi. Why are you so nice to me? I feel like I'm wasting your time," Solar confessed. JB was surprised. 

"I told you. It's cause you're special to me," he simply answered, making Solar sigh. "What's wrong? Did I say something that upsetted you?" 

"No! it's not that. I just feel really bad that I haven't been able to give you an answer," Solar was fidgeting with her hair again. 

"It's okay, I can wait," he said, putting his hand on her shoulder to give her a confirmation that everything was alright. 

"I really do like spending time with you, I'm just unsure if it's ok," 

"It's fine, I'm fine with waiting. It just gives me more time to fall for you harder," JB chessingly delivered the line, he looked at Solar in the eyes and she could tell her was very serious about her. He didn't know what came over him but he started leaning towards Solar. Solar starting panicking in her mind, he was leaning in for a kiss.

She wasn't sure if she was ready but she felt bad if she was going to reject him. Suddenly her phone rang from the side of the bed, taking away JB's attention. 

"Oh, sorry. let me take this real quick," Solar laughed nervously and grabbed her phone, stepping outside of the room. She thanked her phone in her head for saving her first kiss. She looked at the caller ID and it was Moonbyul. That's strange, Moonbyul usually doesn't call her often anymore. She picked up. 

"Hello?" Solar answered. 

"Yongsun? Hey Wheein and Hyejin were wondering if you wanted to join us for dinner? We're eating with DoHoon-oppa to celebrate your release with Eddy Kim-shi tomorrow. He insisted," 

Hearing Moonbyul's voice made Solar feel relieved. 

"Right now? It's midnight...," Solar said.

"I know it's a little late but he just called us. Unless you're busy...I heard you were with JB-shi," 

"N-no! I can join, I'll meet you guys at the restaurant, tell me the place," 

Once Moonbyul had told her some information, Solar hung up and made her way back to JB. 

"What's up?" JB said. 

"Sorry, our CEO is calling, he wants all of us to have a dinner celebration. I'm sorry to suddenly leave you," 

"Oh. It's okay! Do you need a ride? I can call our hyung for a ride," JB offered. 

"It's ok, I don't want to continue to bother you," Solar refused. 

"It's okay, c'mon," JB didn't take a no from Solar since it was late at night, he didn't want anything to happen to Solar anyways. He called his manager who was close to him and luckily he wasn't sleeping yet and drove up to their apartment complex. They both carefully got into the van and closed the door.

"Thanks hyung!" JB greeted the manager.

"No problem, I'd rather give you rides than have you guys rent a taxi. A scandal would be up by the next day, I'll get fired!" his manager joked. "I'm GOT7's manager, nice to meet you Solar-shi," 

"O-oh, hello. I'm Solar from Mamamoo," Solar greeted shyly. They spent the ride not speaking a word. Once they arrived, they parked at an alleyway across the restaurant and luckily no one were walking nearby. 

"Thanks Jaebum-shi," Solar greeted both his manager and JB and jogged into the restaurant. JB watched as Solar happily greeted the Mamamoo members. He could see that she stole a lot of glances at Moonbyul was who calmly sitting down when Solar came in, bowing to the CEO. His intuition was telling him something was up but he brushed it off, closing the door to the van and returning back to the dorm. 

------------------------------------------------------

Guys. I don't know if you guys realized but I revolve that Moonsun scene according to the scandal pictures from the filming lol 

Remember this?? Thanks for reading btw!