Chapter 19: Ha-Ny

International Student

The security guards finally managed to catch up to me even though I was using crouches to get around, those guys really need lay off those donuts. For around ten minutes they took me into the “interrogation room” and ask me a few questions about being some sort of terrorist or something, but after the ten minutes they let me go for just being a stupid teenager.

Fany had purposely missed her flight and was waiting diligently outside the room, when our eyes met as I waltzed through the door way we unanimously smiled at one another. “What happened Harry? Did they hurt you or anything?” As Fany had said this she turned a strong shade of crimson. It was so cute to see her blush, almost as cute as seeing her worry over me. “Nah don’t worry Fany, no one laid a hand on me, but I don’t know if that’ll be the case for you.”

“What do you mean? Do I have to get questioned to?” I slowly moved towards and grabbed her silky, warm and tiny hands. She could no longer keep contact with my eyes, as she was her shyness had taken over and I couldn’t help but think she was absolutely adorable.

“You don’t have to go on in there, but someone will definitely lay a hand on you.” I raised our joined hands and displayed what I had implied, but she still couldn’t raise her head. My right hand made its way to her perfectly shaped chin and raised her head to face my own.

For a few seconds we merely stared deep into each other’s eyes. She again began to look away, but this time I would not let her leave my eyes, I quickly caught her lips and entangled them with mine.

Everything at that moment seemed perfect, until I heard HellSica running towards us, “Yah! No time for this lovey-dovey crap Ha-Ny!” she placed herself between us and cut off our kiss. “Now Harry, like I said before, you owe me and I’d like you to cash that in right now.”

“Ugh, perfect timing as always Sica. What exactly is it you want me to do?” a huge grin fell upon her face, in Sica’s case this was not a good sign.

“Call my Taetae and tell her to come at the café at 2pm and don’t say it was my request. If she asks for a reason just umm… say Fany wants to talk to her or something…” I had never seen Sica get so stressed out about something, she must really like Tae that much which in some deep part of my heart relieved me. Tae may have finally found the right one if she were to give Sica a chance at her love. “Aww Sica’s being so shy, how cute.” I teased.

In an instant her eyes changed from have a glow of someone in love into someone with pent up fury that has been waiting thousands of years to be released. I had really done it this time. “HARRY SEBASTIAN, you crossdressing, shemale, erted, oblivious, heart breaking son of a !” Sica was about to give me one hell of a right hook to my tanned face until Fany grabbed her arm and pushed it down with intense force. “Don’t even think about laying a hand on him Sica! Or you’ll have to deal with me.” I sure was a lucky man to have such a caring girlfriend.

We made it to Fany’s pink convertible and her eyes were in tears of joy. “MY BABY! I missed you so much.” She began to hug and kiss the car in hopes of forgiveness of abandoning it. As I stared at this display of affection I began to wonder where I could receive some. “Fany~yah that’s dirty get away from the front.” Sica again ruined an intimate moment for Fany, even if it was with her car. “I just haven’t seen her in a while Sica, is it so bad I missed her?”

“It’s a car for goodness sake Fany, you’re rich and can always get a new one.” Though this fact was true, Fany wasn’t particularly happy with Sica’s statement. “This is my first car, my pride and joy. I treat it like my child, I feed her premium petrol to keep her nice and healthy, I give her baths to keep her squeaky clean, I buy her new accessories to doll her up, I…”

“Aish, I don’t need your ing life story Fany, just get in. You’re still not fully healed enough to be stressed out under the wheel so I’ll drive you guys. And you, hurry and call Tae before I punch you in the face and this time Fany won’t be able to help you in time.” She raised her fist and began to execute her frost punch yet again. Instinctively I raised my arms and yelled “Okay Sica, I’ll do it just don’t kill me!”

We began driving back towards Fany’s house and I began to give Tae a little ring, she picked up on the first ring which slightly surprised me. “Hello? Harry?”

“Hey Tae, sorry to bother, but is it alright if you can come to the café at about 2pm?”

“Umm yeah sure, what’s the occasion?”

“Oh umm..” I turned to look at Fany and Sica and neither knew what to say for this moment. I had to think quickly, then it hit me. “Oh umm just kinda like a welcome back for Fany cause we finally found her you know? Okay don’t be late Tae, laters” I hung up before any further questions were asked to prevent any suspicion.

When we reached the café, Sica moved out of the driver’s seat and told us to come out too. “Okay so its 1:40pm right now, so I’ll just wait for Tae here. Since your house is only five minutes away Fany it should be alright for you to drive over right?” though Sica was concerned for Fany’s health, we could both tell she was being a lot more concerned with the next twenty minutes to arrive before she was ready with her words. “Yeah don’t worry Sica, we’ll be fine. Just go and enjoy your date with Tae. Don’t let this opportunity slide past, yeah?”

With that we finally parted ways and arrived at Fany’s overly pink room. The pink was quite a strange colour for my eyes when I had first entered months ago, but now it was almost a colour that represented tranquility for me. We both lay on her pink king bed and were motionless, we were both exhausted from the events of the past few days. It would’ve been the perfect time to have a refreshing nap until Fany said “It’s been one hell of a ride hasn’t it Harry? Did you ever expect it to end up this way?”

“Hmm… Honestly Fany I didn’t, I would have never expected this outcome.” She seemed to be disheartened by this response, but she assumed too quickly that I was finished with my response. “But, great things that happen during our life are unpredictable. If you expect everything to happen, your life would be mundane. Though I didn’t expect this Fany, this was the best thing that has happened to me since moving over here. I couldn’t ask for a better roommate, bestfriend and most importantly girlfriend.” She only smiled at that statement and wrapped her arms around my waist and snoozed off. Her lavender scent filled my nose yet again and with no Sica to ruin this moment, things were unconditionally perfect.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I waited patiently for that midget, hoping she wouldn’t mind if it were only me to be in her view for today. I wouldn’t lie, the minutes of waiting were the most stressful moments of my life, and this would be the day I’d truly confess my love to that shorty and capture her heart and protect it from that scum Baekhyun. No longer would I let him hurt her, it was finally my turn to heal her innocent heart. OMG there she is, the way she walks, the way she dressed so casually, but remained so elegant I could never understand how she did it. “Hey Sica, where’s everyone else?” AHH what should I say? Calm yourself Sica just give her a cold response. “I dunno.” Okay good job Sica. Tae began to laugh a little at Sica’s icy response, “Sica, why so cold? Is something on your mind?”

“You.”

“Sorry Sica I didn’t catch that, what did you say?” Tae’s eyes were now fixed upon me, though this moment was intense, I was calm, I wasn’t going to lose my contact. I continued to look deeply into her brown orbs and stated, “You Tae, you’re what’s on my mind. Through day and night, Monday to Sunday, summer to winter, you’re the only one on my mind Tae.”

“Sica what are you trying to say?”

“I… I like you Taeyeon Kim, will you accept my heart?” silence followed for a few moments. She seemed to be deciding whether I was worth it or not, but that wasn’t good enough for me. I wanted to protect her, but if I was only second on her mind I’d rather not have her at all.

As I stood up and marched towards the exit she grabbed my arm. Her warmth stopped me in my tracks. “Taeng, I don’t want to be your second option. So don’t stop me unless you…” Tae pulled me into a cosy back hug cutting my sentence right off. “Aish Sica, let me speak for once. I wasn’t contemplating whether you were my first or second, I was thinking whether I deserved to be your first option. I’m a wreck, all my relationships have ended in tragedy, are you sure you can handle me knowing that?”

“Is that even a question Tae? I’ve been ready for years and I won’t let us end in tragedy. I’ll show you love like no one before me has ever displayed, you’ll never be hurt with me Taeng, that I promise you.”

“If that’s the case Sica, I accept your heart, take care of me as I will do for you and love me just as I shall as well.”