CHAPTER 6

I LOVE YOU

Already one week i have become Kim Jong Kook's wife.We still in process to know each other.He always make me happy.Today we will back to normal routine.He must go to office while me as usual have class at colleage.Today for breakfast i make sandwich,egg half-cook and coffee.After i finished preparing our breakfast,i go to our bedroom.I saw my husband already wearing his clothes.Then i come near to him.I help him to wear his style and he hug my waist and it make me become more closer to him.

 

"Oppa...." i warning him.

 

"I did not do anything...i just hug your waist my dear" he act innocently.

 

"Naughty boy...." i pinch his cheek softly.

 

He just smiled at me.Then we go downstairs to take our breakfast.

 

AT COLLEAGE

 

I sit alone at the student centre.I do not know wheremy bestfriend,Suzy go.So i just wait her here.I feel like my heart want to come out from my mouth when Suzy suddenly surprised me from the back.She laugh loudly when she saw my reaction.I act like i'm very angry to her

 

"Sorry...sorry i will do not do it again." She asked forgive but still laughed.

 

I just smiled at her.She sit infront of me and she looked at me.

 

"How your life after become a wife?Have he treat you nicely?" She asked me.

 

"I'm okay...i feel very happy...i know many thing about him...we still in process to know each other" i said happily.

 

"Thank God...i hope you always happy with him."

 

AT KIM JONG KOOK's OFFICE

 

He finished a meeting with a bussiness partner just now.He have many things to settle down because he already take holiday for a week for wedding.Someone knock his office door.Ha Dong Hoon come in.Ha Dong Hoon is Kim Jong Kook's bestfriend.Ha Dong Hoon or his nickname is Haha is younger three years than Kim Jong Kook.

 

"Hyung....are busy know?" Haha greet him friendly.

 

"I think you can see many file i must sign for confirmation" Kim Jong Kook said.

 

"Take a sit Haha....do you have any problems?"Kim Jong Kook said after Haha silent a few second.

 

" No..i just want to meet you...so how your life now,hyung?Do you happy with her?"Haha ask Kim Jong Kook.

 

"She's so cute..i'm happy with her but i need more time to really love her...i cannot love her because i pity to her...i do not want to hurt her" Kim Jong Kook look at Haha.

 

"I understand hyung...i know it is hard for you...i know it is also hard for her to marry with someone that did love each other but i believe you...one day you will love her so much...love her sincerely full in your heart" Haha know and understand what Kim Jong Kook feel now but Haha feel Song Ji hyo the best woman for Kim Jong Kook.

 

AT OUR HOUSE

 

Now already 6.00 p.m and 15 minutes ago Kim Jong Kook has called me not to cook for our dinner because he want to bring me to dinner at a special restaurant.

 

I heard a car stop in front of our house and that is my husband.I smile at him and he also smile at me.He go straight to our room to take bath and get ready to go to the restaurant.

 

AT SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

 

Kim Jong Kook know that i like to eat seafood.So that is why he brings me here.I feel very excited when we arrived just now.The waiter take the order.Kim Jong Kook order fish sweet sour,fried prawn,chilli crab,rice and two glasses orange juice for us.He already know know about my taste.

"Ji Hyo.....when your semester break?"he asked me.

 

"Two weeks more..after my final exam...why oppa?"

 

"No...i'm just asking"

 

After 10 minutes,our order arrived and we enjoy eat our meal.I feel very happy tonight.