CHAPTER 28

I LOVE YOU

Kim Jong Kook looking at his watch.He found the time now already 4.30 p.m.He arranged all the file on the table after finished all his work.He remember that he should go to his parents-in-law’s house.He  does not want his wife eagerly waiting for him.He rushed out of his office.He found Haha still in his office.He knocked and open Haha’s office door.

“When you want to go back?” Kim Jong Kook asked Haha.

“Maybe 10 minutes more I will back.Are you already want to go back?” Haha asked Kim Jong Kook back.

“Yes and I will go to my parents-in-law’s house.Song Ji Hyo already waiting me there.” Kim Jong Kook said it.

Kim Jong Kook go to car park after meet Haha just now.Kim Jong Kook feel uneasy but he just ignored it.When he want to enter in his car,someone tapped his shoulder.He turn and suddenly that person stabbing a knife to Kim Jong Kook’s stomach.After that,that person leave him quickly.Kim Jong Kook know that person.That is Kang Gary.Kim Jong Kook lying on the street because he was not able to stand.Kim Jong Kook felt very sick at his stomach and a lot of blood coming out from the stab wounds.During that time,Kim Jong Kook just thinking about Song Ji Hyo and his baby.His baby???Whether he had time to see his baby?

“Song Ji Hyo..” That is the only words that out from his mouth and he collapsed unconscious.

Haha walk to his car and he saw Kim Jong Kook’s car still there.He go near to Kim Jong Kook’s car and he very surprised when he saw Kim Jong Kook already lying on the street in bleeding.Haha raised and supported Kim Jong Kook to his car and continued to bring to the hospital.

AT MY PARENT’S HOUSE

I help my mum to cut vegetables because she want to prepare our dinner.I suddenly cuts through my finger.My mum shocked when she saw blood at my finger.

“Are you okay Song Ji Hyo?” my mum looks worry.

“I’m okay…” I answer it because I do not want make my mum worried.I do not know why i  feel very uneasy.

My younger sister give my handphone because my phone already ringing many times.The calls is from Haha oppa.My phone ringing again and I answered it.

“Hello oppa..why you call me?” I asked him.

“Kim Jong Kook….”he said in a state of panic.

“What happen to my husband?” I asked him and I am very worried

“Kim Jong Kook was in emergency ward because he got stabbed in the workplace.” Haha oppa explained to me.

.I’m speechless and my mind cannot accept it when hear it.My mum asked me but i cannot said it.I feel my world in dark and i fainted unconscious.