CHAPTER 26

I LOVE YOU

AT THE KITCHEN

I prepare our dinner while Kim Jong Kook still in bathroom.I want to cook special dishes for Kim Jong Kook.While I am busy in kitchen,suddenly Kim Jong Kook come from behind and hug me from the back.I just smile when he hug me.

“Oppa,please don’t disturb me” I said it to him.

“Sweetheart,you should just rest and you no need to do this..my baby will tired if you do many works” he said it while rub my tummy.

I turned and facing him.

“Oppa..don’t worry..i’m okay..i really want to cook this for you” I touch his cheek.

Kim Jong Kook help me prepare the dinner.He looks very happy doing it.After that,we eat our dinner.We enjoy eating together.After finished eating,we rest in the bedroom.We sit together on the bed.I’m leaning my head at his chest while he hold my hand.

“Oppa..how many child you want?” I asked him.

“I want eleven child..so we can make a football team..i’m as a coach and you are as a manager.” He said it jokingly.I pinch his thigh softly and he laughed naughtly.

“I never mind how many child you want to give me..the most important,you always beside me.” He said it honestly.

I looked at him.

“I’m swear I will never leave you till the end of my life.” I said  it.

Kim Jong Kook kissed my lips. Suddenly I push him away and run to the toilet.Kim Jong Kook shocked with my reaction.I vomit all the things that I eat before.

“Are you okay Song Ji Hyo?Let’s go to the clinic.” Kim Jong Kook asked while his hand rub my back.He looks worried.

“I’m okay oppa”. I replied shortly.

He bring me to the bed.

“Don’t worry oppa.Are you forget that I’m pregnant?So this always happen to pregnant woman” I explained to him because he looks worried with my condition.

“I’m sorry sweetheart if my baby make you in trouble.” He said.

“Oppa..don’t say like that..i not feel I’m in trouble but I feel very proud because I’m pregnant your child” I said it to him.

This night I sleep in Kim Jong Kook’s arm.I feel very grateful because our problem already solved.