CHAPTER 23

I LOVE YOU

I received a message from the number that I did not know.I read it.

‘Song Ji Hyo..this is me,Haha oppa..i want to meet you at Jessy’s D’cafe…I want to tell a important thing about Kim Jong Kook..see me there at 2.00 p.m today’

Important thing about Kim Jong Kook?I’m desperate want to know about it.

 

AT JESSY’S D’CAFÉ

After five minutes I arrived,Haha oppa also arrived.

“What you want to drink?” Haha oppa asked me.

“It’s okay..i don’t want it” I just smiled at him.

“I know Kim Jong Kook already 5 years..i treat him like my own brother…we always share our problem together…” Haha oppa started our conversation.

“Jong Kook hyung already told me everything about the problem between both of you”

Haha oppa tell me what Kim Jong Kook told to him.Haha oppa also tell me about the meeting between Kim Jong Kook and Kang Gary.I’m very surprised when Haha oppa tell me about what Kang Gary told about me to Kim Jong Kook.No wonder Kim Jong Kook feel very angry to me.

“Do you believe the story about me oppa?” I asked Haha oppa sadly.

“No,I didn’t trust it because I believe you not type of person” Haha oppa told me sincerely.

I just smiled at him after hear it.

“Jong Kook hyung really love you Song Ji Hyo.I know he was very happy when he marry with you.But maybe you did not know one thing about Kim Jong Kook” Haha said it.

I really want to know the one thing about Kim Jong Kook.

“Three years ago,he has a girl that he really love so much but their relationship not stay longer because the girl cheated him.The girl sleep with other man and that make Kim Jong Kook feel very hurt.Since that,Kim Jong Kook never trust woman.He scared to fall in love again.He never trust love until you come in his life.I’m very shocked when he agreed want to marry with his parents’ choice.When I see you the first time during your wedding,I trust Kim Jong Kook already meet his love.”

“I want you get him back..make him trust you again..i know he still love you Song Ji Hyo..he will leave you if he did not love you anymore”

“Song Ji Hyo..please don’t make Kim Jong Kook hate you..because once he hate you,he will delete you from his life..he will treat you like you did not exist in his life”.

I shocked when hear it.

"Thank you oppa..." i said it to him.

After Haha oppa finished tell me about Kim Jong Kook,he leave me alone at the café because he has a meeting with client.