CHAPTER 14

I LOVE YOU

As usual after finished our class,Suzy and i will go to a cafe in our colleage.We order our drinks and sit at far from others.

 

"Suzy...i have something to tell you but promise don't tell Jong Kook oppa" i said to her.

 

"What is it ? It's look like a big secret you want to tell me." She curious the thing that i want to tell her.

 

"I met Kang Gary last week" i started to explained to her.

 

"What!!!Are you crazy Song Ji Hyo?" Suzy yell at me.

 

Lucky our table far from other, so no one heard Suzy yell at me.She close with her hand and look around.

 

"Why you meet him?" She asked me other question.

 

"I did not want to meet him but he...." i cannot finish my sentence.I feel very stress right now.I did not wan Kim Jong Kook know about this.I did not want make him feel hurt.

 

"Okay..okay relax first Ji Hyo...what Gary said to you?" Suzy want to know more.

 

"He said....he said he still love me." I did not know what must i do now.I really hope Suzy can help me.

 

"What???Did he know you already married?" Suzy look like she  started burning.

 

"He already know it and he want me return to him"i said it.

 

"I think better you tell this to Kim Jong Kook...i'm worried if Kang Gary meet Kim Jong Kook and tell the false story about you to him" Suzy asked me to tell Kim Jong Kook.

 

 

 

AT OUR BEDROOM

 

 I sit near to Kim Jong Kook on the bed.Then i leaning my head at his chest.Kim Jong Kook rubs my hand softly.I hold and kiss his hand.

 

"I feel like a dream that i got a man like you as my husband.You are perfect for me." I said and smile at him.

 

"Sweetheart...no one perfect in this world" he said it nicely while rubs my hair gently.

 

"I know that and i also not perfect to be your wife but when you with me,we perfect for each other." I said it.

 

He glad when hear that from me.I feel safe in his arm and i hope this arm will not let me go from him.

 

"Oppa...if one day i leave you because of someone else,what do you feel?" I asked him.

 

He looks surprised with my question and he looks at me deeply.

 

"Do you have think to leave me?" He said sadly while look at me.

 

"I said if one day....i never want to leave you because you are already part of my life...part of my heart." I said it sincere.

 

"I don't like you said about that again...whatever happen between us,i will never let you go" he said it to me.

 

"I am sorry oppa...i'm promise that i will never say it again" i hugged him tightly.

 

'I'm sorry oppa..i do not dare to tell you about Kang Gary...i do not want to hurt you' I said it to myself.

 

Kim Jong Kook near his lips to my lips.He kissed me.He kissed me with full of love.I can feel it.I do not want our happiness ended because of someone else.