INFINITE Dongwoo - insecure

KPOP ONESHOTS

. pairing : Dongwoo & I ( ~~~~~ / You )

genre : cute fluff 

 

Enjoy~~~

 

 

The sun was shining brightly. It was a Saturday morning. I was still in bed. I felt so sleepy. I tried to sat up but only to lie down back on my comfy bed. I decided to just stay in bed for a few minutes or maybe even hours. I pulled my soft blanket up to my chin and snuggled under it before closing my eyes again, falling into a deep slumber. 

 

I was having a sweet dream when I felt something cold on my cheekm Then it moved to my forehead. And finally my lips. My eyes shot open only to be greeted by a smiling boyfriend. My eyes widened when I realised the situation. I quickly covered my face with my blanket. 

 

"Op--Oppa, what are you doing here?". I tried to ask, face still hot from embarrassment. I mean, he never saw me sleep. My face must have been ugly and swollen. 

 

"You forgot? We have date right now jagiyaaa~~". Dongwoo replied. I knew he was pouting by just listening to his beautiful voice. I suddenly remembered the text he sent me yesterday.

 

"Ah Dongwoo Oppa, I'm sorry. I really forgot about our date. Aish. I felt really sleepy,". I said, still under my blanket. 

 

Dongwoo chuckled and ruffled my hair which stuck out from under my blanket. "It's okay. Go shower up. Hmm, How about we just hang out at your house?". 

 

I thought about it for a while. My parents weren't home. My brother, Myungsoo, would be in his room all day. Why not. 

 

"Sure Oppa. But can you wait outside while I shower?". Dongwoo hummed and patted my shoulder before going out. Once I heard the door close, I kicked my blankets away and ran towards the mirror. My eyes widened in horror. I drooled in my sleep. There were dried drool at the side of my lips. AND DONGWOO FREAKING PECKED MY LIPS. I began to feel insecure. I must have snored loudly just now. aishh. ottokhae?

 

 

Dongwoo was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the two of us and extra in case Myungsoo wanted some breakfast too. I smiled when I saw his y back. I tiptoed towards him and backhugged him. He jumped a little and his famous contagious laugh was heard. 

 

"Jagiya, I almost dropped our breakfast." Dongwoo said and pouted. I chuckled and pecked his cheek to cheer him up. As planned, Dongwoo smiled and began to sway his body from side to side. As I was backhugging him, my body was swaying too. 

 

I automatically released Dongwoo from my backhug when I heard someone clear his throat. I turned to the source of the voice. Ahh, should have thought. It was just Myungsoo. 

 

"Thank you for your morning greetings,". Myungsoo said , sarcasm impossible to not hear. I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of his head. He hissed in pain and rubbed his head. I pushed him down to sit on the dining table before going back to the kitchen. I helped Dongwoo serve the breakfast. We then sat beside each other and started to eat. 

 

Myungsoo who was sitting parallel to me his lips before moving his chopsticks. This kid, all he cares about is eat eat eat. Ahh and of course, his girlfriend. Man I miss that girl. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, when is Jihee visiting again?". I asked my brother who was eating with so much passion. He choked on his chicken when he heard my question. I panicked and quickly passed him a glass of water. 

 

"Noona, didn't I tell you? we broke up already,". He replied, whispering the last part. My mouth was opened from the shocking answer. He told me? ahh aish, why am I forgetting things easily? First my date with Dongwoo and now, this. 

 

I gulped looking at my brother who was now playing with his food. "Yah, i'm sorry. i forgot. Eat your food Myungsoo ah,". He nodded and brought his chopsticks to his lips. I felt bad asking him that early in the morning. I sighed and played with my food like how my brother did earlier.

 

"Jagiyaa, eat properly okay? I don't want you to get sick,". Dongwoo said and patted my head. I think Dongwoo's voice attracted Myungsoo as he quickly looked at me. I saw him bit his lips before smiling.

 

Myungsoo reached for my hand.  "Noona, it's okay. I don't feel anything for her anymore. Don't feel bad. Anyway, I heard Rain Bi was having a comeback. You better not miss the music show later.". 

 

My head shot up when I heard his name. His name was enough to make me smile. His voice his acting his everything was perfect. Rain Bi, My love. 

 

"Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm right here!". Dongwoo shooked my shoulders. I blinked before smiling at him. I pinched his cheeks. 

 

"Aigoo, is my baby getting jealous? Don't be. You'll always be my number one!" I said trying to cheer him up. 

 

Dongwoo scrunched his nose and looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo chuckled and flicked my forehead. "noona, Your room is full of Rain's posters. Yeah Dongwoo hyung is your number one,". 

 

I opened my mouth to retort back but only to close it back. He was right. But I love Dongwoo more than Rain. Rain is just my virtual "lover". While Dongwoo is my real one. I tried to explain to these two boys alot of times but they only shrug it off. I too thought that it was not a problem anymore but I guess it still was. I rolled my eyes and finished up my food. 

 

 

After breakfast, Dongwoo and I watched some horror movies together. Myungsoo wanted to join but I said that it was our date. So he decided to go into his room. That is after a few minutes of throwing tantrum. 

 

We cuddled on the soft sofa. We enjoyed the movie while munching on the popcorn we made earlier. The movie session was soon over as it was time for the music show. 

 

I was hugging my knees while my chin was on it. I almost fell asleep waiting for Rain's comeback. My eyes which were almost closed flew open when I heard his voice. My angel's voice. 

He was on the stage. His shirt not fully buttoned showing his toned chest. He was performing "30 y". My eyes were on the screen. Never once leaving it. 

 

 

"YES OPPA! YOU ARE Y! KYAAAAAÀ!". I fangirled over Rain. I heard shuffles beside me. But aint nothing going to interrupt my oppa's performance. 

 

 

Dongwoo's POV

 

"YES OPPA! YOU ARE Y! KYAAAAAÀ!".

 

I jumped from my seat when ~~~~~ screamed. I smiled and looked  at her. 

 

"Aww thanks jagiya for calling me se--- oh right you're talking to Rain. alright i am crazy to think that you called me that. i'm just gonna sit here and wait for you to give me some of your attention,". 

 

I really thought she called me cause she said "Oppa" . and the only one older than her now is me. Well and maybe Rain too but hey he is just on the TV! I sighed and laid back on the sofa. 

 

End of Dongwoo's POV

 

 

I fanned myself when his next song started. He was singing "La song". Urgh the way he sings and dances naakwknsonksamskaklsjakskakskala. I sang along and of course, fangirled and screamed too. 

 

I took a deep breathe after his songs. I just realised that I didn't breath the whole time till I breathed for some air. The song that played next made me frozen on my spot. I gulped before looking at my boyfriend. Yup, his eyes were glued on the screen. 

 

It was Ailee. Dongwoo had been her fan since she debuted. He said she was her ideal type. That was what I heard from his mother. 

 

flashback 

 

"Oi Dongwoo ah! what happened to your 'My ideal type is Ailee'?" I heard his mother said from the kitchen. I was in the dining room while Dongwoo was helping his mother out. 

 

Dongwoo invited me to dinner with his family and decided to introduce me to them as his girlfriend. 

 

"aish eommaaa. ~~~~~ is my girlfriend now. Ailee is just my idol. I love ~~~~~." . I heard Dongwoo replied. My heart did flutter a little when he said that. But I was insecure. He did say he like girls who can pull off any hairstyles. which absolutely does not match me. I sighed and just sat there waiting for dinner to be served. 

 

end of flashback

 

 

"AILEE AILEE AILEE!! WOOHOOO YOU GO GIRL. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY " I rolled my eyes when he started fanboying. Ailee too was having a comeback so she was singing two songs. which means about 7 minutes of fanboy Dongwoo. I started to get annoyed and of course insecure. I mean look at Ailee!! She has a nice voice, the perfect body, perfect hair, perfect everything. She is perfect! While I looked like . 

 

I stomped my feet and went into my room. I slammed the door hard and plopped on my bed. I stared at the ceiling above me and suddenly felt hot tears flowing down my chubby cheeks. I sniffed and wiped them only to let them flow back down. I looked at the door when I heard knockings. I ignored him and covered my body with my blanket. 

 

When the knockings stopped, I pushed the blanket away and looked at the door. I raised an eyebrow when I saw a paper at the side of the door. out of curiosity, I went to the door and took the paper. I read what was written on it and scoffed. I searched for a pen and decided to write back.

 

' I'm sorry jagiya, I wanted to make you jealous. Not insecure and mad at me. '. -Dongwoo-

 

'Well you just did, stupid' . 

 

 

When I didn't get the paper back, I thought he was done with my attitude and was going to break up with an ugly girl like me. Sure Myungsoo was handsome and all but I was just like that. 

 

My heart skipped a beat when a red card was slipped into my room through the door hole. I took the card before reading it. 

 

' Jagiya. I know that you are always insecure of yourself especially when you are with me. Jagiya, I am sorry for making you feel like that. I promise to always make you happy. You thought I still like Ailee because she matched my ideal type? Jagiya, why am I dating you? Because YOU are my ideal type. She is just the past, Jagiya. You are my now and future. You are perfect. Maybe not in your eyes but in my eyes, you are perfect in every single way. Sure you have flaws but they make you perfect. You are MY perfect angel. I love you<3' -Dongwoo- 

 

I felt hot tears started flowing down my cheeks again. This was the sweetest letter I've ever read. I gave up and unlocked the door allowing Dongwoo to enter. He hugged me as soon as he stepped inside.

 

He kept on whispering "I love you" while my hair. He pulled away slightly before wiping my tears with his thumbs. We stared into each other's eyes before he put two fingers under my chin and tilt them up. He sealed my lips with his cold ones and moved them. I smiled and moved mine with his. He smiled too when he felt me smile. The kiss was so sweet that I didn't want to pull away. But our kiss stopped when a voiice interrupted.

 

"Oh God. What did I do to deserve this,". Myungsoo said, loud enough to startle us both. Dongwoo and I chuckled looking at the boy infront of my room who was covering his eyes with his palms. 

 

"Yah! as if you're innocent. I saw you kissing Jihee before.". I . Myungsoo smiled shyly and his ears turned red. cute. He punched my arm playfully and ran to the kitchen.

 

Dongwoo hugged me again tightly and kissed the top of my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was eating breakfast - sandwhich filled with egg, ham, mayo, chilli sauce. There was about 10 on the plate. and i was planning to finish them all. 

 

I looked up from my food when I heard the bell rang. It was probably just our neighbour or our parents.

 

"Myungsoo ah! Help me get the door. I am eating!". I called my brother who was in his room. I heard groans before he walked pass me and glared at me. I ignored him and continued eating. 

 

"Jagiya!!!!". My eyes widened when I heard his voice. My cheeks were stuffed with sandwhich. My hair was still in a mess. I looked at my shirt and cursed when I saw some sauce stains. I was about to run to my room but I was late. Dongwoo was already sitting on the seat opposite of me. 

 

He smiled before taking two sandwhiches, one in each hand and started munching them. "This is good!". He said while his mouth was full. I smiled and continued eating. 

 

"oh my god you pigs. what did i do to be blessed by retarded noona and hyung." Myungsoo mumbled as he passed by us. We only looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

I was in my room, getting ready for my date with Dongwoo. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled at the new me. 

 

My chubby cheeks were not as chubby as before. My thighs were still thick but instead of with fats, it was muscles. The fats on my tummy tranformed into abs after my workouts. I decided to work out abit after the insecure incident. I stopped checking myself out and slipped on a baggy shirt with shorts as the bottom.  It was summer, I wasn't going to wear something warm. so i decided to let my leg free this time. 

 

I went out of my room and stood infront of Dongwoo. "Oppa, do I look okay?".

 

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. "You look perfect,". I blushed at his comment. He had always been this sweet. But he became sweeter after the incident. He would always compliment me and praise me. That was how much he loves me. He smiled and pulled me out. 

 

 

I jumped a little when i felt something touch my thigh. I looked down only to see a hand wrapping its jacket around my waist, covering my thighs.

 

Dongwoo moved away and looked at the jacket. "There. Better.". I frowned . 

 

"But oppa, Its hot now,". I whined and tried to take the jacket off. Dongwoo quickly held my hand, preventing me from taking it off. 

 

"You're hot that's why you have to wear that. Those boys were staring at you especially your legs. You think I'm gonna let them continue?". Dongwoo said with a slight angry tone.

 

I gulped and nodded. I didn't notice anyone staring at me though. I never thought my playful boyfriend is this protective. I looked at him and saw him glaring at some boys. I giggled before pulling him so that he was facing me. 

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck before pecking his nose, cheek and lastly, lips. He was shocked at my sudden actions but soon grinned. He giggled and hugged me. He turned back to the boys earlier and stuck his tongue out. 

 

"THAT'S RIGHT! SHE IS MINE!". I facepalmed as he shouted. 

 

 

 For those who are always insecure about themselves, My advice for you is that, Don't be insecure. Remember, nobody is perfect! Everybody has their own flaws. Remember that even though you are imperfect, there are always people who loves you.

 

 Always have a positive mind! ignore those who think they are "perfect". they have no rights to insult you just because you don't reach to their standards. be you. don't condemn people to make you feel better. Because you are perfect for who you are. I too have things that I am insecure about but I try to always keep a positive mind. 

 

Love yourself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it. Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below or DM me if you want to request. (pairing & genre)

 

Don't forget to subscribe, vote and comment! Aing~~