NCT Doyoung - he told?

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : Lee Haneul & NCT U Kim  Doyoung

genre : fluff

{ Sequel for Chapter 14 } 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/982582/14/kpop-oneshots-blockb-infinite-shinee-exo-oneshots-kpopidols-bts

 

 

It was raining heavily outside. I held onto the silver metal poles to prevent me from falling when the bus driver suddenly press on the brake. I sighed as I searched for my non-existence umbrella in my bag. 

 

There were only 2 stops left before my stop but the rain was not planning to stop. I sighed for the ninth time as I remembered that there was no shelter on the way to my house. I bit my lips as I planned to use my bag to cover my head. Better than getting high fever, right? 

 

It was finally my stop. I held my bag above my head and looked at the ground for any puddles before jumping off from the bus. I was startled when I felt an arm wrapping itself around my shoulders before leading me to a nearby cafe. 

 

I looked up only to see a boy holding an umbrella above the both of us. My eyes widened when the face of the boy was in sight. I shooked my head as I thought that I was just dreaming. 

 

"Haneul ah, why didn't you call your brother? It's raining and you don't even have any umbrellas? What if you get sick? Your brother would be really mad.". I chuckled as I heard a familiar voice nagging. 

 

The boy closes the umbrella before pushing me into the warm cafe. I blushed at the fact that he was holding my shoulders! again. I pinched myself secretly to confirm that I was not dreaming. I held my shout as I felt the pain from the pinch. 

 

 

We sat opposite of each other and laughed when all we did was stare at each other not knowing how to start our conversation. 

 

"So? Why didn't you call Taeyong hyung? ". The boy in front of me, Doyoung, asked awkwardly. 

 

I scratched the back of my head before replying him. "Uhh, I thought that I would disturb him if I called. You know, You guys just debuted.". I smiled for a few seconds before reality hits me. 

 

I covered my face and went closer to his before shouting whispering , " Yah! You just debuted! What if your fans recognise you? Yah Kim Dongyoung, I will be in big trouble if they do!". I quickly stood up only to be pulled back down on my seat. 

 

I blinked as Doyoung grinned. "No, it's okay. If they caught me with you and say that we're dating, it's okay, because we can make it real, right? You don't like that?". Doyoung asked as if teasing me. 

 

I tried my best not to blush as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. Doyoung noticed and chuckled before asking me what my drink choice was and went to the counter to order. 

 

I took a deep breath without letting it out almost immediately. I thought about it for a while and was weirded out by Doyoung's action. Why was he at the bus stop? Why am I here with him? Where is my Oppa? Hmmmm. 

 

My thoughts were interupted when he came with our drinks. I thanked him before taking a few sips of my caramel frappe. 

 

Just like old times, Doyoung and I exchanged stories about school and idol life. 

 

"OMG And then my teacher was like, 'There are so many complaints about your class flirting with the married male teachers.' And then she said ' I wonder how it would be like if a young handsome single teacher came.'. She said that my class would all be dead. And then she also said something about what if boy bands came bla bla. So then I thought about INFINITE'S Kim Myungsoo! what if he became my Maths teacher? Gahhh I would die!". I told Doyoung and at the same time,fangirled. 

 

Doyoung laughed at the story and cleared his throat before asking, "If, IF I was the young single handsome teacher, wo--would you like it?". 

 

My brain stopped working. What. What am I suppoed to answer? Yes? Wouldn't that make it obvious that I like him? How about No? But he would know I was lying. 

 

"Wha---What are you talking about, D---Do--Doyoung ah?". I stuttered. 

 

He smiled before chuckling. "Yah, Haneul ah, Taeyong hyung told me. 

 

I blinked and yet again stuttered, "Wh--what?". 

 

The fact that he knew I liked him was slowly processing in my brain. I bet my face turned beet red when I realised what he just said. 

 

 

I covered my face in embarrassment and 'sobbed' quietly as i mumbled, "Aish Taeyong Oppa I'm gonna kill you". 

 

I jumped a bit when I felt warm hands holding into mine. I pulled out my hands from my face only to see that it was held by no other than Doyoung. He was smiling cutely.

 

 

"Haneul ah, it's okay. no need to be embarrass okay? we've known each other since I was a trainee with your brother and have been bestfriends since who knows when. and to be honest, i kind of li--like you too,". As soon as he confessed, his ears turned red. 

 

I chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "So, are we like, t--together, now?". I asked. 

 

Doyoung bit his lips trying his best not to smile too widely and nodded. I smiled at his cuteness and leaned forward before pecking his cheek.

 

He finally smiled widely and chuckled. He patted my head and ruffled my hair. 

 

As we were walking to his dorm, Doyoung suddenly called my name,

 

"Haneul ah..."

 

"Yes Doyoung ah?"

 

"Arent I a year older than you?".

 

I faced my now boyfriend at his question and nodded. 

 

He grinned and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Then , shouldn't you be calling me Doyoung Oppa?". 

 

I blinked trying to process what he just said. After years of calling him by his name, he expected me to call him Oppa? 

 

I chuckled and shooked my head. "Never. Oppa is only for my Taeyongie Opaa~~ and Taeil Oppa, Hansol oppa, Johnny oppa, Yuta oppa and TEN oppa!". 

 

Doyoung gasped and let go of my cheeks. "Heyyy Ten is the same age as me!". 

 

I chuckled again and ran away from Doyoung into the SMrookies dorm, where my Oppa lives too. 

 

 

 

Babam! sorry for again, the lame ending. Hope you guys enjoyed it! and yes, Doyoung is my bias in NCT U. 

 

Requests are always welcomed. Comment or DM me if you want to request (pairing & genre). 

 

p/s : I do not write rated ffs ^^

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~