BTS Jungkook - WHAT?!

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : BTS Jungkook & Im Raeyul (You/OC)

genre : fluff angst 

 

ENJOYY~~~

 

 

"okay all set, now all we have to do is wait!". Raeyul exclaimed as she put the last bowl of food down. 

 

Raeyul was at BTS's dorm with the other members while waiting for Jungkook, her boyfriend, to come back. 

 

It was Jungkook's birthday so s and girlfriend had planned for him a birthday surprise. Jungkook was shooting for his individual activity while the others were at the dorm, helping Raeyul out for the surprise. 

 

*Flashback* 

 

"Guys, I need some help." Raeyul whispered to Taehyung and Hoseok who were playing games on their phone while waiting for their turn for the photoshoot. 

 

"Help? Help you do what?". Taehyung asked as he raised his brow. Hoseok put his phone down and turned his attention fully to Raeyul. 

 

"Since Jungkook's birthday is around 2 weeks time, I wanted to plan a prank. I want to prank him. He pranked me on my birthday so I thought of getting my revenge. Will you guys help me?". Raeyul explained. 

 

Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders. "Sure why not," Hoseok whispered quickly as he saw Jungkook walking towards them. 

 

End of Flashback. 

 

 

Raeyul sat on the sofa while the other members were doing their own things. Just like their plan. Raeyul flipped the pages of her magazine nervously while waiting for her boyfriend to come home. 

 

 

*he's here*  Raeyul thought to herself as she heard the manager's car pulled off. 

 

 

"Jagiya! You're here!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as he entered the dorm. He sat on the sofa and wrapped his arm around Raeyul. 

 

Raeyul tried her best not to smile widely and just nodded without looking at him. 

 

"Did you forget what day is today?" Jungkook asked his girlfriend slowly as he noticed her weird behaviour. 

 

Raeyul sighed before pushing Jungkook off her and stood up. Jungkook blinkef and looked at the other members. All of them only shrugged their shoulders and continued doing their own works. 

 

Jungkook sighed and just decided to give Raeyul an alone time. 

 

"HAHAHA! That is so hilarious!!". Raeyul laughed loudly as she talked to Hoseok about girl group dances. Jungkook smiled seeing her smile. He stood up and went over to Raeyul, thinking that she was better now. 

 

But Raeyul frowned as soon as she saw Jungkook. She passed by him and went straight to Jin. 

 

"Seokjin Oppa, would you like a massage? you know cause you're old pffffft!". Raeyul joked as she wriggled her fingers. 

 

Seokjin pouted and flicked her forehead. "Well, for calling me old, I want you to massage me!". Seokjin exclaimed.

 

Raeyul chuckled and started massaging Seokjin's shoulders. 

 

Jungkook frowned at the scene and walked over to the sofa. He smiled as he thought of a plan. 

"Hey guys! Let's watch a horror movie! How about Conjuring 2?". 

 

All the members stopped doing their works and ran towards the sofa. Raeyul shrugged her shoulders and followed them. She scanned the area before picking her spot. 

 

She sat right in between Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook sighed at the scene and just sat alone on the other sofa, which had a lot of space(he saved for Raeyul) . 

 

Raeyul screamed and hugged Taehyung's arm everytime there was a ghost scene. Jimin on the other hand was scared himself and was covering his face all the time. 

 

 

As the movie ends, Raeyul sat on the sofa, trying to calm herself down. Jungkook and Taehyung went to the kitchen to get some water while the others were just lazing around at the living room.  

 

"Hey Raeyul ah, can you get me a glass of orange juice?" Yoongi asked as he changed the channel of the TV. Raeyul rolled her eyes at the lazy boy and got up to go to the kitchen. 

 

Raeyul was about to enter the kitchen but quickly hid behind a wall when she heard Jungkook's and Taehyung's conversation. 

 

 

"Did you notice? Raeyul ignoring you?" Taehyung asked and smirked.

 

Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Yeap. I'll try to talk to her later. Erm Hyung? Do you still have feelings for Raeyul?". 

 

Raeyul's eyes widened as she clasped , to prevent herself from gasping too loud. *T--Taehyung has feelings for me?*. 

 

"Yeah, well, it is hard to get over her. Sorry Kook.". Taehyung said sadly. 

 

Jungkook looked at his hyung in pity and patted his back. "It's okay hyung. I believe there is a bett---".

 

Jungkook's sentence was cut by Taehyung who suddenly had a smug face. 

 

"But I have great news. She is breaking up with you!". Taehyung announced. 

 

 

"WHAT?!?!". Jungkook and Raeyul screamed as Raeyul came out from her hiding spot. 

 

Jungkook faced Raeyul with a confused expression. 

 

"Th--this is a misunderstanding!! It--it, IT IS JUST FOR A PRANK!" Raeyul stuttered as she held Jungkook's arm. 

 

Jungkook pulled her hands off and held his head down. 

 

"Really Raeyul? Prank on breaking up with me? That's beyond the limit! You know I have anxiety disorder. Making fun of me like that is dangerous for me. I thought you knew me better!". Jungkook raised his voice. 

By the time, all the members had gathered around at the kitchen. 

 

Jungkook moved to the fridge, trying to calm himself down. 

 

"Heol Raeyul, you even got a 'I'm breaking up with you' cake?". Jungkook said in disappointment.

 

"That was supposed to be the fun part where I smudge it on your face,". Raeyul muttered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. 

 

Jungkook sighed for ninth time before whispering, holding back his tears, "I'm getting fresh air,". 

 

Before Raeyul got the chance to stop her boyfriend, Jungkook went out of the dorm and slammed the door. 

 

Raeyul covered her face with her palms and started cursing herself. "I knew this was a bad plan, you stupid girl!.". 

 

Taehyung bit his lips before apologising to Raeyul. "I--I'm sorry Raeyul ah. I got so excited that I did not think before saying that. I'm sorry I ruined your plan. Go find Jungkook. Don't worry about me, or my feelings.".

 

Raeyul nodded and quickly ran towards the door. 

 

 

 

 

Raeyul ran to the nearest park and saw her boyfriend sitting on a bench with his body bent forward, his palms covering his face. 

 

Raeyul walked slowly towards the boy. 

"Ju--Jungkook ah, I'm sorry. I should have thought twice before planning to prank you like that. You know, I want to be with you for as long as we could. I lo--love you okay. I know I don't say it often but I do. I may not be like other girls who always cling to their boyfriends or say 'I love you' but I don't want to break up with you. I'm sorry,". 

 

Raeyul bit her lips nervously while waiting for Jungkook's response. 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAGIYA YOU ARE TOO CUTE!". Jungkook suddenly bursted out laughing while clapping his hands. 

 

Raeyul looked at him with a confused face. Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. 

 

"You got double pranked!" Jungkook revealed which resulted in him getting a punch on the arm. 

 

"What do you mean?!". Raeyul exclaimed.

 

 

Flashback>>

 

 

"Hey guys, I know this is mean but RAEYUL IS PRANKING JUNGKOOK ON HIS BIRTHDAY!". Taehyung told all the members once they were gathered together at the dorm. 

 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and asked Taehyung what the prank was. Taehyung smirked and revealed the plan. 

 

"Okay so, she planned on ignoring you all the way but act happy with the other members.  And then she planned on giving you a surprise birthday cake which has a 'i'm breaking up with you' frosting. Oh yeah, she wants to smudge it on your face. And then, she will reveal that it was just a prank. Lame I know but oh wells, let's just help,". Taehyung said. 

 

 

Namjoon suddenly stood up and laughed. The others looked at him and waited for him to talk.

 

"Why not, we make a prank in a prank?". 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

Raeyul looked at Jungkook with a disapproval face. "So Yoongi asking me to get him juice is part of the plan? Your conversation with Taehyung too?".

 

Jungkook smiled widely and nodded. Raeyul groaned and stomped her feet. 

"Why you Taehyungggggggg!". 

 

 

 

 

Once they were back home, Raeyul quickly went to the fridge and took the cake. 

"Can I smash this on your face now?". 

 

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. 

 

"Happy birthday, Jungkook ah!!". Raeyul wished as she smashed in square on his handsome face. 

 

 

 

"Okay why though Taehyung?". Raeyul asked with a confused look.

 

Taehyung grinned before replying, "Well they say, it's bros before hoes!"

 

Raeyul blinked and glared at Taehyung. "Are you calling me a ho-----"

 

"Jagiya, what he meant was BROTHERS BEFORE FLOWERS! You're not that word okay.". Jungkook cut in before the situation could get any worser. 

 

Raeyul took a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

"Okay so just to make it clear, Taehyung does not have feelings for me, right?" Raeyul asked as she cut the real birthday cake.

 

Taehyung laughed and waved his hand in the air. 

"Nahh you're too young for me,". 

 

Raeyul frowned and showed Jungkook. "But I'm the same age as him,". 

 

Taehyung laughed it off and went to the living room. 

 

Raeyul shrugged her shoulders and faced Jungkook.

 

"I have a birthday present for you. Wait here, i'll go get it,". Raeyul told Jungkook and was about to exit the kitchen when Jungkook grabbed her wrist and backhugged her. 

 

"Don't ever treat the others like that. You're mine and mine only. You're the best birthday present I could get. Thank you for planning a birthday surprise for me. I really appreciate it. Sorry for actually ruining your plan. Hope you forgive us.". Jungkook said and snuggled his nose against her neck. 

 

Raeyul pulled away and faced him. "Haha of course I forgive you guys! You guys make the best out of the best. I know I'm the best birthday present but I still want to give you the present I got you,".

 

Jungkook held her arms and looked into her eyes.

"But before that,"

 

Jungkook leaned in closer to Raeyul. Raeyul leaned forward too and closed her eyes. 

Their lips were just an inch apart when a loud voice interrupted them.

 

"SORRY TO RUIN YOUR LOVEY DOVEY MOMENT BUT I NEED CAKE. PLEASE.". Jimin shouted as he entered the kitchen. 

 

Jungkook and Raeyul pulled away from each other before glaring at Jimin.

 

Jimin bit his fork and put up his arms in surrender. 

 

"Way to ruin the moment. I'll just get your present. You eat the cake first.". Raeyul said and quickly went up to her room before Jungkook could pull her again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It wasn't an act was it?" Hoseok asked as he sat on the sofa beside Taehyung at the living room who was watching, or more like staring at the TV screen. 

 

Taehyung blinked and faced Hoseok. 

 

"I saw the way you look at her all this while. And your eyes were twinkling when she asked for our help to prank Jungkook.". Hoseok explained. 

 

Taehyung smiled sadly and sighed. "You caught me!". 

 

"Stay strong Tae,". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Babam! Here is the oneshot request requested by Taemins_LittleNoona! 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! 

 

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and VOTE! 

Aing~~

 

 

Requests are always welcomed. comment down below or DM me. 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^