Infinite Woohyun - Daddy Daddy

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : Woohyun & OC (~~~~~ / You )

genre : cute , Woohyun is a DADDY!

 

 

 

"morning appa's princess!". As always, Woohyun greeted his daughter before sitting on the dining table for breakfast. "appa appa appa!". The 1 year old baby chimed back. Woohyun chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "Good morning too jagiya,". He greeted once again when you went out from the kitchen with a big bowl of fried rice. You smiled and pecked his lips before sitting down opposite of him. 

 

"ZOOOOOOOOOOOOM! good girl! eat more, so you can grow prettily like eomma, okay?". Woohyun fed their child. Nami, their cute baby nodded even though she did not understand what her dad just said. You chuckled and it was your turn to feed her. "jagiya, let's go swimming today. Don't you think its time to expose Nami to outdoor activities?". You took a minute to think and finally nodded. "Hmm, I guess it is time to let her play outside besides the playground.". Woohyun smiled and thanked you. 

 

 

 

"yay! appa eomma! babshahajjahshsh". Nami cheered and baby talked. You and Woohyun chuckled at her cuteness. You then took the basket full of food from the seat behind, just in case the two of them get hungry after swimming. The family entered the  swimming pool complex and went to an empty tent. You sat on one of the chairs and placed the basket on the table. Woohyun who was carrying Nami passed her to you so that you could help her her cute little dress and wear her swimsuit. Woohyun on the other hand crossed his arms and took off his white shirt exposing his abs. Although younguys have been together for almost 4 years now, including before marriage, you still blush when you see his abs. You tried to focus on tour daughter but Woohyun's abs just need your attention. 

 

"Like what you're looking at?".

 

You jumped a little and touched your hot face. "aish, I was just just uhhhh," You stuttered, didn't know what to say as what he said was correct 100%.  Woohyun chuckled and pecked your lips. "Its all yours baby,". Woohyun whispered making you blush. You slapped his arm and went back to helping Nami. Woohyun smiled and chuckled. He loves to tease his wife. Her reactions are the best. Woohyun helped You with Nami as Nami was so excited that she won't stop jumping making it hard for you to put her swimsuit on. The bith of you laughed when Woohyun finished zipping the baby's swimsuit. "Baby, look at your stomach. it's so bouncy!" You said, holding your breath so that you will not laugh again. Nami, as always, smiled and repeated what you said. "bounthy! hehe,". 

 

"Jagiya, you didn't bring any drinks?". You furrowed your eyebrows. "oh? I did. here let me check,". You facepalmed when you remembered. "Ahh, I put the drinks on the kitchen counter and forgot to put them into the basket because Nami wanted to go to the toilet.". Woohyun patted your back and smiled. "It's okay, I'll go buy some at that store now. You look after Nami, okay,". You nodded and put Nami on your lap. You scanned the table and your eyes landed on a white shirt. "aigoo, he went without a shirt. now everyone will stare at him especially with those hot abs." You mumbled. 

 

"Hey there hottie, wanna swim together?". A lady suddenly blocked Woohyun's way. Woohyun smiled a little and bowed. "No thanks. I'm here with my wife and baby,". The lady smirked and grabbed his arm. "oh come on, a guy as young as you? married? baby? please, lie properly.". Woohyun was now annoyed. He slapped her hands away and glared at her. "I'm not lying. Look, even if I am, I will never go to a girl like you.". Woohyun then quickly marched towards your way. 

 

"look what happened!"

 

"what?"

"YOU DIDN'T WEAR YOUR SHIRT AND THAT THAT LADY WENT TO YOU!"

 

Woohyun stared at his wife and chuckled. "why? jealous? I told you they are yours. I am yours,". 

 

You pouted and burried your face into Nami's hair who was still on your lap. Woohyun shooked his head and smiled. "I like it when you're jealous. Maybe making you jealous will give Nami a younger sibling,". Your eyes widened and threatened to throw an apple at him. Woohyun laughed and patted your head. "I'm kidding okayyy, Now give me Nami. She has been waiting to swim. Look at her! all ready but her mother kept on forgetting things which made her dad do other things, delaying her from entering the pool.". 

You rolled your eyes and passed Nami to your husband. Woohyun winked before carrying Nami to the baby pool. 

 

"Nami come here. come swim to Appa! yey! that's my princess. aigoo,  you're such a good swimmer." Woohyun kept on complimenting his daughter making her more confident. Nami kicked her little legs splashing water at her father. Woohyun chuckled and splashed back. He smiled and looked at your direction only to frown. *who is she talking to?*. Woohyun shooked his head from any bad thoughts and continued playing with Nami. 

 

After a few hours of playing in the pool, Nami began to feel tired and kept on pulling Woohyun's arm, pointing her finger to her mother's direction. Woohyun nodded his head and carried his baby. You smiled prepared towels for the two of them. "aigoo, did eomma's dsughter have fun with appa?". Nami smiled and nodded weakly. You quickly took Nami from Woohyun's arms and her swimsuit. "Oppa, here's your towel. The soap is in that black bag.". Woohyun nodded and silently took the soap before heading to the bathroom to shower a bit. You blinked and looked at his back. *why is he so quiet and cold?*. 

 

The journey back home was silent. Nami was at the back seat on her baby seat, asleep. You looked at Woohyun's hands. Both were on the steering wheel. You began to worry. He would usually hold your hand with his right hand while driving with the left. "Oppa, is something wrong?". Woohyun jumped little at your sudden question. He shooked his head and continued to focus on the road. You sighed and tapped your hand on your lap. "Oppa, if you have any problem, tell me okay?". Woohyun sighed and finally held your hand. 

 

"~~~~~ ah, who was that just now?"

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "who?"

 

"the guy, just now.". 

 

You finally understood and smiled. "So you were jealous? Oppa, he is just a friend.". Woohyun glanced at his wife and saw her bit her lips. Woohyun chuckled. "just a friend? You can't lie to me,". You finally sighed and took a deep breath before telling the truth. "Fine. He is my ex. happy?". You felt Woohyun's hand tensed. You giggled and grabbed it tighter and without notice, you too fell asleep just like your daughter,holding Woohyun's hand tightly. Woohyun chuckled and your hand with his thumb. *well I hope he stays as your ex*.  Woohyun thought as he remembered how that guy looked at you so lovingly. 

 

 

~ the next day ~

 

"Oppa, can you look after Nami for today? I have clients today and they want to meet me at the cafe nearby.". You asked Woohyun. 

 

Woohyun put his mug down after taking a sip of his hot coffee. "no problem. I can call the guys too since we don't have any schedules today.". You smiled and pecked his lips. "Oppa jjang!". Woohyun smiked back and ruffled your hair. He pushed you to their bedroom asking you to get ready for your meeting before going to his angel's room.

 

Nami was still sleeping on her small bed. Woohyun chuckled at how she looks exactly like you when she is asleep. He carressed her cheek gently. Nami stirred in her sleep and finally woke up only to see her handsome father's face. She giggled and tried to reach for his face. Woohyun smiled and leaned forward so that his daughter could touch his face. "appa appa,". Woohyun nodded and repeated what his daughter said. 

 

"Oppa, I'll get going,". You went into Nami's room and said. Woohyun carried Nami and went to you. "wow, you look pretty today,". you blushed and thanked him. "Be good to appa, okay baby? Eomma will be back soon. oppa take care of her okayy, don't fall asleep while babysitting her,". You said and pecked Nami's lips before ruffling her hair. Woohyun pouted and glared at you. "what about me?". You sighed and tip toed before giving him a peck too. Woohyun jumped up and down with Nami still in his arms making her laugh. You smiled again before going out. 

 

 

"you sure she is meeting her clients?" Sungyeol asked. The boys were gathered at Woohyun's house as they were all free. Woohyun nodded but he himself was unsure. "But you said she was wearing something fancier today,". Myungsoo was the next ine to opem his mouth. Woohyun sighed and ruffled his hair. " I don't know. I mean like, she wouldn't cheat on me, right? We even have Nami!". Dongwoo nodded and patted his shoulder. "true true. but what if the guys is the one who takes her? I mean, ~~~~~ is very kind and naive,". Sungjong nodded agreeing with the former. Woohyun sighed again and looked at Sunggyu. 

 

"We can take care of Nami, you guys go okay?". Sungjong said and pushed Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo out of the house. 

 

 

"Are you sure she is there?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun nodded and gave the two of them two pairs of sunglasses. They went inside the cafe quietly and sat behind You and your client. Woohyun tried to take a look at your client and was shocked. "guys guys, that is her ex! they just met at the pool yesterday,". Woohyun whispered. The other two widened their eyes and looked at your table. The next words that you said made their eyes double as wide.

 

"I love you,". 

 

Woohyun stared at you for a while before standing up and ran out of the cafe. Myungsoo and Sungyeol quickly followed him from behind. 

 

 

"Oppa! Nami! I'm home!". You chirped as you took off your heels. You stretched your arms before going to the kitchen to get a glass of water. *weird. Are they asleep?*. you thought. You slowly went to Nami's room and stopped on your tracks when you heard Woohyun talking to Nami. 

 

"Eomma, she doesn't love me anymore. But I love her so much I could die for her. You're the other evidence that I love her so much. how could she, Nami ah. aigoo, I should stop complaing to you. Have a good sleep,". Woohyun said and walked his way to the door. He the door only to see you with a shocked face. Woohyun smiled sadly and walked pass you. You blinked and scratched your head. You facepalmed when you thought of something. *aish, it can't be*.

 

Woohyun was lying on your bed with his back facing your side. He was giving you the silent treatment and was acting cold towards you. He was not himself. 

 

"Oppa, I think you misunderstand,". 

 

 

Flashback to earlier

 

"oh ~~~~~?". You looked up and saw your client. "Oh, Bobby? Haha what a coincidence! So you're ny client?". Bobby nodded and smiled showing his bunny teeth. 

 

"I can't believe I am planning your wedding! Let me see your wife's picture!". Bobby chuckled and took out his phone. "she is so pretty! Too bad she couldn't make it today. I really want to meet a pretty girl like her,". You said and pouted. Bobby chuckled and you guys continued planning. 

 

"~~~~~, I need your help. My father asked me to write my own speech for the wedding and I am stucked. What do you think? Is it okay? And I don't know what to put at the end,". Bobby said passing you a piece of paper. You took the paper and read it. You smiled at his cheesiness and nodded. you passed him back his paper.

 

"I love you,". 

 

Bobby blinked before understanding what she meant by that. "ahh, you're right. gosh why didn't I think of that? of its "I love you" at the end! Thanks ~~~~~,". You giggled and nodded. 

 

"Truthfully, i thought you were talking to me. Like you said those three words to me," Bobby suddenly said. You rolled your eyes and slapped his arm. "Yah, past is past. You're getting married now! and I myself am married,". Bobby laughed and raised his hands up in surrender. 

 

End of flashback

 

 

Woohyun turned to face his wife. You giggled and patted his slightly chubby cheeks. "Sorry, I really am sorry for not trusting you,". Woohyun apologised and hugged you. You smiled and patted his back. "It's okay, Oppa. misunderstandings occur always. Next time, if you want to eavesdrop, eavesdrop till the end, arasso?". Woohyun nodded, still embarrassed that his wife already know he was the one in the black jacket earlier. 

 

 

 

"appa eomma eomma,". The two of you broke your hug and looked at the door. Little Nami was on all fours on the floor. Woohyun went to the door and picked his princess up before putting her down on your bed. Nami giggled and went to you. She her back and lied her head on your stomach like usual. She kicked her little legs into the air when her father blew her belly. The three of them played and laughed together till the two girls fell asleep. Woohyun smiled and looked at the two angels. He pecked Nami's forehead and your lips. *let's be happy, forever,*. Woohyun prayed before pulling the blanket over the three of them. "I love you ~~~~~, I love you too Nami.". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"appa appa! like this?" 4 year old Nami asked her father. Woohyun shooked his head. "It's like this princess,". Woohyun raised both of his arms and made a heart with them before throwing his arms forward as if he was throwing the hearts he made. Nami nodded and her lips before imitating her father. 

 

She saw some of her father's concerts and she kept in mind to learn how to do the heart thingy because everytime he did that, his fans will cheer. Nami thought it was a good thing so she tried. "Yah Oppa! Are you teaching our daughter to be greasy?". Woohyun grinned and nodded. "Eomma eomma! I have a joke,". You looked and Nami and tilted your head. "Did it hurt?". You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at your arms and legs. You shooked your head in confusion. Nami giggled and continued. "When you fell from the heavens?". You sighed and smacked the back of Woohyun's head receiving a yelp from him. 

 

"Kyungie is too boring. He is just like you, he doesn't like greasy stuffs so why not take the other one?". Woohyun said nodding his head towards 2 year old Kyung, your 2nd child. You rolled your eyes and hugged Kyung. "Eomma will protect you from this greasy monster,". Woohyun pouted and punched your arm playfully. "But you love this greasy monster.". You stared at him and laughed. "HAHAHA YEAH OKAY I'M GONNA PEE OMG YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH. KYUNG AND NAMI DREW ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING,". You rolled on your stomach still laughing at his face. 

 

"NAM NAMI! NAM KYUNG! APPA IS GONNA CATCH YOU!". Woohyun shouted playfully and stood up, giving his babies time to hide before he chase them around the house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bobby? He is doing fine. He just got a baby last month. His name is Hanbin. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAI BAI.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it. Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below if you want to request or you can also dm me. Aing~~

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs. ^^