INFINITE Myungsoo - boyf list?

KPOP ONESHOTS

. pairing : Myungsoo & OC ( ~~~~~ / You )

genre : cute namsnamjsnansnanmka

 

 

It was just like any other days, You were in class, sitting next to your bestfriend, waiting for your teacher to arrive. You took out your notebook and stared outside the window with your earpiece in both ears. You then started sketching at the end page of your book. 15 minutes had passed and the teacher was still not in. You sighed and looked at your masterpiece. You frowned when it turned out looking like your bestfriend. 

 

"Thanks ~~~~~ ah! It is beautiful!". Your bestfriend suddenly snatched your drawing and admired it. You smiled and ruffled his hair. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, it was not meant to be you, but oh well, I guess we've been together since forever that my hand started drawing you,". 

 

Myungsoo grinned and continued admiring the drawing. He then saw a small paper sticking out your notebook. He glanced at your direction and quickly took the paper when you were not looking. He passed you back your book and cleared his throat. Myungsoo then excused himself to the toilet. 

 

"<3Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong, Hoya, Luhan, Chunji,Byunghun<3

Mwoyaaaaaa~ I'm not on her "want to be my boyfriend" list? I am her bestfriend!! She should--- wait, why do I care anyway? I--I no no no no you like Yoojin, Myungsoo. Not ~~~~~, She is just your bestfriend.". Myungsoo took a deep breath and nodded. He slipped the small paper into  his pocket before going back to class. 

 

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat before sitting next to his bestfriend. "Oh Myungsoo ah, the class president just announced, Mr Kim is absent so we have an hour and a half free time.". You told him. Myungsoo tried his best not to stare at your face and nodded. His mind was still on the "want to be my boyfriend" list. He shooked his head and decided to just sleep while listening to his ipod.

 

*hmm, well isn't he acting weird today?* You thought. But soon you just shrugged it off and continued doodling on your book. 

 

Soon, it was lunchtime. and as usual, Myungsoo and you and some of your friends sat together on one table. 

 

"Hey ~~~~~ ah, is your plan going fine?". Youngjin asked you. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at you in a questioning way. You cleared your throat and kicked Youngjin under the table while smiling and nodding your heads towards Myungsoo who was beside you. Youngjin screamed in pain and caught your signal. She mouthed a "sorry" before continue eating her food. You too tried to ignore Myungsoo and continued eating in silence. 

 

 

"What plan, ~~~~~ ah?". Myungsok asked as you guys walked back home together side by side. You shooked your head saying that it was nothing. But Myungsoo being the stubborn guy he is, kept on asking. 

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! If I said it is nothing, means it is nothing. Anyway, have thought of a way to confess your feelings to Yoojin?". You firmly stated and then asked him, intending to . 

 

Myungsoo sighed when he didn't get the answer from you. But his ears turned red right after you said his crush's name. He scratched his head and shooked his head cutely. He pouted before clinging to you and asking you to help him. You pecked his nose and ruffled his hair before agreeing. Pecking each other's nose and cheek was normal but this time, Myungsoo felt strange. He felt a strange but a good feeling. He blinked and quickly pulled his hands back from you. 

 

"Uhh, ~~~~~ ah, I uhh, gotta go. See you tomorrow!". He stuttered before running way ahead of you leaving you dumbfounded at the side of the road. *Okay, that guy is crazy,* You thought and chuckled before walking your way back home alone. 

 

 

Myungsoo was walking in the hallway, feeling nervous. He was finally confessing his feelings to Yoojin, his crush of 3 years. He took a deep breath before standing in front of her locker. He was confused. He thought he liked Yoojin, but now, he felt like confessing his feelings to her would be a big mistake. He nodded and decided to just walk away but he was a second late. Yoojin was a few steps before her locker and she saw Myungsoo. She smiled and waved at him. Myungsoo smiled awkwardly and waved back. 

 

"So, what brought you here, Myungsoo?". Yoojin asked and flashed her beautiful smile. Myungsoo cleared his throat and closed his eyes only to open them back.

 

"I--I want to tell you that I---" His sentence was cut when her phone rang.

 

"Ah,sorry, I've got a phone call. Wait a bit Mungsoo ah,". 

 

'oh jagiya~~ yeah yeah, eo~~ arasso, hmm, Love you too! Bye!' Yoojin ended her phonecall and faced Myungsoo only to be greeted by a shocked Myungsoo. 

 

"You okay?". Yoojin asked and waved her hand in front of his face. Myungsoo blinked and shooked his head. He cleared his throat and passed the box of chocolates he was plannijg to give. "Here, there was a boy from another school just now. He asked me to pass it to you. Random, I know. So I uhh, will get going now,". Myungsoo quickly stated and ran for his life. I mean, run to his classroom to avoid embarrassing himself in front of Yoojin. 

 

"She--She is taken ~~~~~ ah,". Myungsoo said as soon as he sat beside you. Your eyes widened and you quickly turned to face your bestfriend. 

 

"A--are you okay?". You asked carefully. Myungsoo's next movement surprised you. He pecked your nose and smiled. "I am! I don't know why, but I felt relieved. I know I am supposed to be sad and heartbroken right now. But guess what, nope! I feel extremely okay!". You only managed to blink and nodded. You felt happy when he said that. You didn't know why, though. You shooked your head and slapped your face. You felt something. Something strange but good. You felt electricity when Myungsoo pecked your nose. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo called his guy bestfriend, Woohyun and asked him to come to his house. Besides you, Woohyun was also his bestfriend. You as his bestfriend was more than enough but sometimes, he need some guy talk. He would usually call Woohyun for that. 

 

"I don't know why but I felt jealous. I felt jealous when I read the list. Your name was there, Sunggyu's name was there. Other good looking kids' names were there too. But mine was not. And when I found out my crush of 3 years, Yoojin, was dating someone else, I felt relieved. What is happening, Woohyun ah? Help me,". Myungsoo poured out as soon as they both sit on the couch comfortably. 

 

Woohyung chuckled and patted his back. He told Myungsoo that maybe you only treated him as your bestfriend and not more. Being friends since diapers, wouldn't that result in a very awkward relationship? But since Myungsoo was desperate, Woohyun decided to help. 

 

The next day, Woohyun and Myungsoo was walking together in the hallways, searching for you. Woohyun then spotted you sitting under a shady tree, reading a book while listening to your ipod. Woohyun pushed Myungsoo to the front and nodded his head towards you. Myungsoo blinked and stood awkwardly in front of you. You were so engrossed into your book that you did not notice him standing at the front.

 

You then felt someone pulling out an earpiece and whispered into your ear. "Ignoring me?". You jumped a little and looked up to look at the person. There stood your good looking bestfriend, laughing at your cute reaction. His smile was perfect. His dimples, His voice, His nose, His everything is just perfect! You didn't know you were staring at him until he waved his hands in front of you. You shooked your head and blushed as you just checked out your own bestfriend.

 

Myungsoo chuckled and sat beside you. He ruffled your hair and put his arm around your shoulders before pulling your head onto his shoulder causing you to lean on it. Skinship was normal between the both of you. Even some of your classmates thought you guys were dating. But these days, both of you felt strange when your skin touch. "hey, meet me at XXX Cafe after school at 6pm.I'll be waiting. Or if I'm late, you'll be waiting, then^^". Myungsoo said trying to keep his voice smooth. You chuckled and nodded your head before continuing reading your book, head still leaning on his shoulder. 

 

 

' Yah Myung, I'm here. where are you? ' -~~~~~

 

Myungsoo read the text you gave and panicked.

 

"Are you sure, Sungjong?". Myungsoo asked as he check himself out at the mirror.

 

 Earlier, Woohyun asked Sungjong to help Myungsoo dress up for his "date" with you. 

"You have to be like us in order to be on that list,". said Woohyun. 

 

"Of course Myungsoo! you look perfect! Now now, hurry go there! ~~~~~ must be bored waiting.". Sungjong said and pushed Myungsoo towards the cafe's door. 

 

"Wait!! Spray some on you. I'm sure she likes me because I smell nice,". Woohyun said and passed a bottle to Myungsoo. Myungsoo quickly sprayed some and took a deep breathe. He then cleared his throat and entered the cafe.

 

He saw you sitting at the corner and closed your eyes. "Woohyun?". Myungsoo frowned when you called other's name. 

 

"Nope, Myungsoo~~". Myungsoo corrected and sat opposite of you. You blinked and raised an eyebrow while lookinh at what he was wearing.

 

"Well, You look, colourful today. And why the hell are you smelling like that grease boy?". You said. 

 

Woohyun who was sneaking behind the big vases frowned as he heard you called him "grease boy". Sungjong on the other side was cursing you for calling the outfit colourful. "It's called yellow, stupid.". 

 

Myungsoo scratched his head and looked at you before sighing. "I--I, you don't like it?". You looked at him weirdly and shooked your head. Myungsoo took out the small paper from his pocket and slid it towards you. 

 

"I thought by dressing like Sungjong and smell like Woohyun, would make me be on your "want to be my boyfriend" list. I guess that will never happen then,". Myungsoo said with red ears.

 

You looked at his weirdly and read what was stated on the paper. Your laugh made your bestfriend look at you. 

 

"Yah! This is not a "want to be my boyfriend" list. These are the names of the people I wanted to model the clothes I designed for my fashion class. I wrote their names in case I forget. I didn't write your name because, heck why would I forget your name? What made you think that it was a "want to be my boyfriend" list?". You explained to him. 

 

Myungsoo's mouth was wide open. He cleared his throat and showed the hearts that you drew. You laughed at his stupidity. You told him that being in the same class as Woohyun was hard to not get influenced with his "hearts". Myungsoo nodded in understandment and bit his lips. He showed the bathroom door and excused himself to the toilet. "Ahh, I'll go change then,".

 

But before he could stand up, You grabbed his wrist making him looking at you. You took a deep breathe before looking into his eyes. 

 

"If the list was a "want to be my boyfriend" list. You want to be on it?". You asked making him blink numerous times. His ears turned red before he smiled and nodded shyly. You smiled back before replying. "Good to know,".

 

It was Myungsoo's turn to ask you. "If I had a "want to be my girlfriend" list, would you want to be on it?". You were shocked from his question which was unexpected. Your face started to feel hot. You bet your face was red beet. You then slowly nodded and smiled. Myungsoo smiled wider and stood up.

 

 "Good to know. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change. Tch Sungjong and Woohyun asking me to wear this. What was I even thinking asking help from those two useless kids.". Myungsoo said making you laugh. 

 

Now you understood why he was wearing a bright yellow shirt and smelled like mint instead of vanilla, your favourite. 

 

Myungsoo was lucky the two idiots had left earlier. If they heard him calling them useless, he wouldn't be here, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

waiting for his girlfriend in front of her house door to walk to school together. 

 

"Oh Myungsoo ah! Have you been waiting long?". Myungsoo smiled as soon as you stepped out of your house. He pecked your cheek and shooked his head. You smiled back and pecked his lips before interwining your hands together. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another oneshot up!! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment!!

 

Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below or DM me if you want to request. (pairing and genre).

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^