NCT TAEYONG - Debut~

KPOP ONESHOTS

. Pairing : You (Lee Haneul) & Lee Taeyong NCT 

genre : fluff

 

ENJOY~~

 

HOT DEBUT!

 

"Chagaun sesang du nuneul gamgo~~~~"

 

You quickly jumped onto the sofa not wanting to miss your brother's performance. 

 

"Lee Taeyong! Lee Taeyong!" You cheered as you saw your brother's face on the big TV screen. 

 

Your breath hitched when a certain boy's face was on the screen. You cupped your face and could feel it getting hotter. You were embarrassed of yourself and slapped your face to stop thinking of funny thoughts. 

 

 

 

 

It was 11pm. You were already sleepy but you had to keep your promise. Taeyong said he was going to come home after his dinner in celebration of their debut. Your eyes almost closed when you heard the front door opened. 

 

"CONGRATULATIONS OPPA!!!". You shouted and ran towards him before giving him a bear hug. 

 

He smiled and hugged you back. He pulled away and ruffled your hair. 

 

"Aigoo, did Oppa's dongsaeng miss me that much?". Taeyong asked and pinched your nose. 

 

You pouted and nodded cutely. Taeyong chuckled and gave your forehead a peck before leading you to the sofa. 

 

"Eomma and Appa, overseas again?". You made your lips into a thin line and nodded. 

 

Taeyong sighed before taking your hands into his. 

 

"Thank you Haneul. Thank you for supporting me. You're my one and only source of motivation.". Taeyong thanked his younger sister and his eyes went teary. 

 

His parents never supported his decision in being a kpop idol. They wanted him, like other parents, to be a doctor or a lawyer or at most, inherit his father's company. You were the only one who supported him in whatever he does. Both of you  are only 2 years apart and only had each other as siblings. That was why you both got so close to each other. 

 

"Oppa, you have fans, remember?". 

 

Taeyong scoffed and shooked his head. 

 

"Fans? Haneul ah, more like anti-fans. Even though I had apologised, people still hate me for my past. DARK past. Whatever I do, they hate me. They will never love me. I will never impress them.   You're my only fan, saeng ah. And I'm grateful for that.". His tears threatening to fall. 

 

You cupped his face before hugging him. You patted his back and right then, you could hear him sobbing and soon you felt your shirt getting wet from his precious tears.

 

A few minutes after crying, Taeyong finally pulled away. You giggled and wiped his tears. 

 

You took your phone out before scrolling to a certain photo on your SNS. You then scooted closer to your older brother and showed him your phone. 

 

"Oppa, you DO have fans. Look at the comments,"

 

#Taeyong oppaaaaa wahh he is so handsome! Looks like Jackfrost *blushblush*#

 

#Taeyong is awesome. I don't understand why people keep bringing his past up. It's the past people. Move onnnn#

 

#Taeyong ah! You just earned yourself a fan.#

 

#Whose bias is Taeyong put your hands up! ^^/ #

 

#I will always support you, TY Oppa<3.#

 

"TY Oppa? Isn't that what you always call me?". Taeyong asked and looked confused. 

 

You grinned and showed him the comment again. 

 

"I was the one who commented that, Oppa! Heh, I love you~". You said cutely and pecked his cheek.

 

Taeyong chuckled and pinched your cheeks. 

 

"Haneul ah, I saw~ Your wallpaper. Just admit it! You like Doyoung don't youuuuuuu!". Taeyong held in his laughter and managed to tease you.

 

Your cheeks flushed crimson red. You slapped his arm and pouted. 

 

"Just admit it you dummy! i can tell him for you if you want.". Taeyong continued teasing. 

 

You covered your face before running into your room. 

 

 

"I HATE YOU OPPA!"

 

Taeyong chuckled before shouring back. 

 

"LOVE YOU TOO SAENG AH!". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really hope knetz would stop bringing up Taeyong's past and stop hating him. I mean, everyone makes mistakes. Its the matter of if they realise their mistake or not and imo, Taeyong realised his and already apologised. So i hope everything goes well for him. Not really Taeyong biased but he is cute. My biases are Jaemin {havent debuted yet:'( }  & Doyoungieeee and maybe , Just maybe, Taeyong is climbing up my bias list. GAAHHHHH

 

BaBam! Here is a oneshot starring Taeyong! I've always dreamt of having an older brother. So here! My imagination if I was to have an older brother! Hehehe Hope you guys enjoy it!

 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!