NCT Taeil - shy shy shy

KPOP ONESHOTS

. pairing : NCT Taeil X OC (Kim Hyo Ae) 

genre : angst fluff 

 

ENJOYYYYY!

 

 

"Hey love~~". Hyo Ae looked up and smiled when she saw the boy in front of her. 

 

But her attention immediately shifted to a certain guy. She stared at him with the same sadness and sorrow in her eyes. 

 

Taeyong chuckled as he looked at the Queenka beside him. 

 

"Hyo Ae ah, can you get anymore obvious? I'm kind of feeling jealous now,". Taeyong said and joked at the last part. 

 

Hyo Ae faced Taeyong with a bored face and smacked his arm. "Stop making me feel oh so giddy inside, Taeyong ah,". Hyo Ae said as she rolled her eyes playfully. 

 

 

Yeap, Hyo Ae is one of the Queenkas in her high school. She is actually the leader. Many admired her beauty but sometimes her actions make her less likeable. 

 

Her bestfriend, Lee Taeyong, is acting as her boyfriend so that other guys won't hit on her. 

 

And there is definitely a reason why. 

 

Hyo Ae is just like any other teenage girls, having crushes and all. She really likes this one particular guy and that guys is Moon Taeil. 

 

She is sure it is not just a crush. She likes him. A lot. 

 

But her problem is, he already has a girlfriend. 

 

Right, Hyo Ae is the leader of the Queenkas but it is just not her style to steal other girls' boyfriend. She still had her pride. She wouldn't go that low just to make someone hers. 

 

 

So here, she is "dating" the school's heartthrob, Taeyong. Most of the students 'ship' then and think that they are cute together. The both of them didn't like the idea of them together but went with it to protect Hyo Ae. 

 

Hyo Ae sometimes feels guilty too. She feels that she is selfish, letting Taeyong act as her boyfriend so that others won't confess to her but preventing Taeyong to have his own love life. 

 

Sure, Taeyong always says that it was okay and that he would do anything for his bestfriend. But she is just afraid if he would get bored with her and leave her just like that but she is sure her bestfriend won't do that to her. 

 

 

Hyo Ae sighed and stabbed the food on her plate as she stared at the charming boy, a few tables across hers. 

 

Her had gripped on the fork tighter when she saw Taeil leaning in towards his girlfriend.

 

But before she could see what they did, a hand closed her eyes and gently pulled her face towards the other side. 

 

"Sweetie, you would only hurt more. Come on, as your bestfriend, or more as your brother, I don't want you to get hurt. I know you like him a lot. But, please, just be careful.". Taeyong said softly to comfort Hyo Ae.

 

But Hyo Ae being the stubborn girl she is, only pulled his hand away from her face and frowned. She took her tray and throw it into the bin before stomping out of the cafeteria. 

 

Taeyong sighed as he watched her actions. He massaged his temples and muttered under his breath. "What do I do with this girl?". 

 

 

~~~

 

 

The next morning, Hyo Ae was walking to school alone when she saw a familiar back walking a few steps away from her.

 

She smiled and straightened her uniform and without thinking, walked faster towards the boy in front. 

 

"H--Hi Taeil! Mor--morning!". Hyo Ae stuttered as she greeted the startled boy. 

 

Taeil returned her smile and waved a little.

"Morning Hyo Ae!". 

 

Hyo Ae's cheeks turned crimson as her name slipped out of his tongue. She felt her heart beat faster against her chest.

 

 

Hyo Ae and Taeil are classmates since the previous year and became friends when they were partenered up for a project. 

 

But after a few moments with Taeil, Hyo Ae began liking him in a romantic way only to find out that he already has a girlfriend. 

 

"So, where is your koala bear?". Hyo Ae asked Taeil. 

 

Taeil didn't hear her question because she was talking too soft. 

 

"Huh?". Taeil looked at Hyo Ae, waiting for her to repeat the question.

 

Hyo Ae widened her eyes as she realised her mistake. 

She cleared and smiled awkwardly before asking again.

 

 

"I--I meant, where is Dohee? Your girlfriend?". Hyo Ae asked and gritted her teeth when she said her name. 

 

Taeil's eyes suddenly sparkled when he heard her name. But his eyes turned sad when he remembered the reason why she was not with him.

 

"Oh, Dohee is having a slight cold so she is not coming to school,". Taeil replied. 

 

Hyo Ae nodded and patted his back in order to comfort him. She looked away as she gulped down her tears that were threatening to fall. 

 

She continued walking beside Taeil in silence, eyes stuck to the ground. Her heart was so weak that she thought she would break down if she says another word. 

 

Taeil noticed her sudden behaviour and was about to ask her if she was okay when an arm circled itself around Hyo Ae's shoulders.

 

"Morning Love~". Taeyong cooed as he hugged Hyo Ae from the side. 

 

Hyo Ae looked up to her bestfriend. Her eyes were glistening with tears. Taeyong bit his lips when he saw his bestfriend's state. He closed Hyo Ae's eyes just like yesterday to wipe her tears away before facing Taeil.

 

*The hell are you doing Hyo Ae? 

"What's up Taeil! I'll just take my girlfriend now, bye!". Taeyong greeted before walking faster with Hyo Ae still in his arms. 

 

Taeil blinked and waved before stopping in his tracks. 

 

He watched the couple walk from behind. Taeil chuckled. 

 

Taeil always thought that the two of them were just not really a match for each other. He had sat behind the couple for the second time in class. He always saw their interactions and thought that they acted more like siblings than a couple. 

 

But who is he to judge? Maybe they were really close to each other. 

 

Taeil walked with his own pace till he reached the school. 

 

Taeil was walking towards his locker when he heard screamings.

 

He walked closer to his locker as he was curious.

 

 

 

"YAH!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY UNIFORM YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL! SO YOU EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ME A NEW ONE? EOOO?!". Hyo Ae screamed at a girl who accidentally spilled her food on her uniform. 

 

A scratch was seen on the girl's cheek as she looked down on the floor, afraid to look at the Queenka. 

 

Hyo Ae was breathing hard and looked up only to meet her eyes with Taeil who was looking at her with shock painted all over his face. Taeil quickly took his things at walked away. 

 

Taeil frowned as he was confused. He swore he saw sadness in her eyes when their eyes met. He just shook the thought away and only assumed that it was just his imagination and that she was just angry. 

 

 

 

 

Hyo Ae's eyes softened when she saw Taeil but her heart ached when she saw his scared face and when he walked away. 

 

She shifted her attention back to the girl and sighed.

 

"Look, you should be more careful next time. You're lucky today, just go before I change my mind.". Hyo Ae said firmly. 

 

The girl quickly ran away. 

 

 

"What was that, Hyo Ae ah?". Hyo Ae's queenka friend, Hyorin asked in annoyance. 

 

Hyo Ae rolled her eyes and walked away without answering the question. She walked to who knows where to calm herself down.

 

After a few minutes of walking, she found herself sitting in a corner on the school rooftop. She decided to skip her morning classes and just stay there to relax her mind. 

 

 

Hyo Ae stared at the clouds as she thought about her life. She chuckled at how ridiculous her life was right now. 

 

Earlier, she texted Taeyong informing him of her situation right now. He only said okay and asked her to be careful.

 

She thanked him before switcing her phoe off so that she would not get distracted. 

 

 

 

Hyo Ae sighed as she felt her eyes went teary. She did not know why she was crying but she felt hurt when she remembered the look in Taeil's eyes when she mentioned Dohee. And also when he only walked away when he saw her screaming. Her tears flowed down more when she remembered all the kisses she saw him gave his girlfriend. 

 

She chuckled as she cried. She was really ridiculous now. 

 

Hyo Ae brought her knees up to her chest. She buried her face between her knees as she sobbed quietly.

 

 

Hyo Ae quietened down when she felt something on her head. She touched her head as she brought her face up from her knees. 

 

She blinked a few times to make her vision clearer and was shocked to see the boy squatting down in front of her. 

 

She took the thing off her head and saw that it was a handkerchief. 

 

Taeil smiled at her and took the handkerchief before wiping her tears. 

 

Hyo ae was too shocked to react. Hyo Ae quickly stood up when she realised what was happening.

 

"T--T--Taeil? Wha---what are you doing here?!". Hyo Ae asked shyly as she wiped her remaining tears with her palms. 

 

Taeil chuckled and patted her head.

 

"I just thought of taking in some fresh air at the rooftop here but then I heard sobbings.". Taeil explained as he wiped a drop of tear on her cheek that she missed earlier with his thumb. 

 

Hyo Ae looked at their shoes as she felt her cheeks went hot. 

 

Taeil who was standing in front of her smiled to himself. He can't believe this fragile petite girl is the school's badass queenka. She is completely different when she is around him. 

 

He is confused sometimes but he definitely like the shy Hyo Ae more. He finds her acting all shy, cute. 

 

"So why are you crying, Hyo Ae ah? Did you fight with Taeyong?". Taeil asked.

 

Hyo Ae widened her eyes and waved her hands in front of him as she shook her head.

 

"No no no, I am okay with him. I just, ha--have p--p--problems. It's okay, Taeyong is aware that I am here and that I need an alone time,". Hyo Ae explained.  

 

Taeil nodded. It was his turn to widen his eyes when he realised something.

 

"Oh my! I am sorry I disturbed your alone time. I think I should leave now!". Taeil said as he turned to the door.

 

Hyo Ae unconciously grabbed his elbow and rested her forehead on his back.

 

"Don't go. Stay with me for a while,"  Hyo Ae pleaded, her voice was so soft but audible enough for Taeil. 

 

 But after a few seconds, Hyo Ae suddenly let go of his elbow and pulled herself away.

 

"Ah, I am very sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Your girlfriend would be mad. I'll just go,". Hyo Ae apologised and bowed at Taeil before exiting the rooftop quickly. 

 

Taeil stared at her back as he held his elbow.

 

He knows this sounds gay but he swore he felt electricity when she held his elbow. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Hyo Ae was back with her normal self of being the bad queenka. 

 

She would scream at anybody who annoys her and flirt with any boys who stares at her though she had Taeyong beside her all the time. 

 

But one difference was that, she was avoiding Taeil. She always looked forward to bump into Taeil but after the embarrassing incident on the rooftop, she didn't want to face him. 

 

When she saw Taeil walking to her direction, she would quickly grab Taeyong's arm and run away. 

 

 

 

 

It was Friday and Hyo Ae together with her bestfriend decided to stay at school to study. 

 

Yeap, Hyo Ae is the bad high school Queenka. But being bestfriends with a hot nerd, she is somehow forced to study all the time. 

 

"Okay so we'll just go through the last topic for History and then we'll go back home.". Taeyong decided. 

 

Hyo Ae nodded and just agreed to his plan as she was too tired to argue. 

 

Just like he promised, they started packing up their stuffs after reading the last topic. 

 

The both of them were walking at the hallway when a voice called Taeyong's name. 

 

Hyo Ae and Taeyong turned to the owner of the voice and was surprised to see their homeroom teacher. 

 

"Oh, Mr Kim?". Taeyong muttered. 

 

Mr Kim walked closer to the both of them and faced Taeyong.

 

"I may have to steal you from your girlfriend for  a while. I have something to discuss with you about the dance club,". Mr Kim explained. 

 

Taeyong nodded and wanted to ask Hyo Ae to wait for him at the bench but when he saw her tired eyes, his eyes softened. 

 

"You can just go first. You need to rest,". Taeyong said as he Hyo Ae's hair. 

 

Hyo Ae nodded lazily before turning around to walk. 

 

Taeyong bit his lips and quickly grabbed her arm before she could walk further.

 

"But I don't want you to walk alone. It's getting darker outside,". Taeyong mumbled as he scanned the hallway. 

 

Taeyong grinned when he saw someone.

 

"Taeil ah!". Hyo Ae's eyes widened when she heard her bestfried calls his name. 

 

Hyo Ae pulled her arm away and turned to Taeyong only to glare at him. 

 

Taeil who was walking near by them stopped in his tracks as he turned to look at the couple. 

 

Taeil smiled and walked towards them. His soft smile made Hyo Ae's heart skipped a beat. 

 

But she realised what was happening and gave Taeyong a good pinch for doing this. 

 

Taeyong only chuckled and grabbed her hand to stop her from pinching.

 

 

"Hey guys? You need anything?". Taeil asked.

 

Taeyong nodded and pulled Hyo Ae who was behind him, to the front and pushed her gently towards Taeil.

 

"I need you to help me. Can you walk Hyo Ae home? I have to meet Mr Kim and I'm afraid that it is going to take a while. This puppy here is already tired so I don' t want her to wait longer." Taeyong explained.

 

Taeil nodded his head and smiled.

"Why not? I am also going back home. So, Let's go?". He said and turned to Hyo Ae who was looking at her shoes. 

 

Taeyong chuckled before looking at Taeil seriously. 

"Take care of her. If you hurt her, I'm going to kill you,". Taeyong warned. 

 

Taeil gulped as he looked into Taeyong's eyes. 

Taeil nodded and quickly led Hyo Ae to the school exit.

 

"Be careful Sweetheart! See you when I see you!". Taeyong shouted as Hyo Ae walked further away from him. Taeyong chukled as he looked at her back.

 

"You're so cute when you're shy. Hopefully he realises that you're the good girl and not his witch girlfriend Dohee.". Taeyong mumbled as he remembered back what he saw yesterday. 

 

~~~

 

 

Hyo Ae and Taeil were walking side by side in silence. 

 

Hyo Ae was still looking down at her shoes. 

 

Taeil would take a glance at the girl and chuckle inwardly to not creeo her out. 

 

"Hyo Ae ah,". Taeil called, startling the poor girl.

 

Hyo Ae looked up and face him but her eyes were everywhere except him. 

 

"Ye--Yes?". As usual, she stuttered.

 

"Are you alright?". Taeil asked and stopped walking.

 

Hyo Ae stopped beside him and faced the boy. 

 

"Ye--Yeah, I was just thinking. Why are you walking home alone?". Hyo Ae asked.

 

Taeil frowned as he was confused but his face brightened when he finally understood her question.

 

"Oh, you mean why am I not with Dohee? Well, she texted me saying that she was still unwell so she stayed at home,". Taeil told.

 

Hyo Ae nodded and looked away. She felt guilty for not telling Taeil what Taeyong told her. 

 

Hyo Ae continued walking and Taeil followed her.

"Don't you want to, urmm, visit here?". Hyo Ae asked.

 

Taeil furrowed his brows. "Hmm, she said she was worried I woukd catch her cold so she asked me not to come.".

 

Hyo Ae was getting frustrated with his answers. He is so naive that she wants to smack him in his head but he was too cute too. 

 

Hyo Ae quickly came up with an idea. 

"Hey, but you know, girls actually love it when their boyfriends visit them when they are ill. You should go and surprise her. Don't forget to buy her something!". Hyo Ae suggested.

 

Taeil thought about it before asking.

 

"So you love it when Taeyong visits you?". 

 

Hyo Ae smiled awkwardly and nodded. 

 

"Hmm okay, but on one condition,". Taeil said as he grabbed Hyo Ae's wrist.

 

"You have to help me find her gift. It's the least you could do after suggesting me to visit her.". 

 

Hyo Ae's eyes widened as she stared at his hand which is holding onto her wrist. She looked away and nodded shyly.

 

"Okay..". 

 

Taeil chuckled at the shy girl before leading her to the mall nearby.

 

 

Taeil asked Hyo Ae to inform Taeyong about the situation in case her 'boyfriend' was searching for her. Hyo Ae nodded awkwardly and texted Taeyong anyways. 

 

They were both walking side by side, each searching for a suitable gift. Hyo Ae was scanning the mall for a nice shop when her eyes stuck to a particular girl. 

 

Her eyes widened when she saw Dohee, kissing another guy in a cafe. Hyo Ae wanted Taeil to see her so bad but she also didn't want to him to get hurt. 

 

So she quickly stood on her toes in order to cover the scene and closed Taeil's eyes.

 

"Uhm, I think we should go there back. The other side is the wo---woman's section.". Hyo Ae stuttered as she was embarrassed at her excuse. 

 

She pulled Taeil who was now behind her,  gently signalling him to walk away. Her back bumped into his chest when he suddenly pulled her arm back.

 

Her face went hot when she felt him rest his chin on her shoulder.

 

"You don't need to protect me,Hyo Ae ah. I saw her. ". Taeil said, disappointment clear in his voice. 

 

~~~

 

 

"Yeah, I've already suspected her when I saw her texting other guys. It's okay Hyo Ae ah, I'm a---alright,". Taeil stuttering made Hyo Ae worried. 

 

Hyo Ae pulled Taeil to the park nearby after he saw his girlfriend with another guy.

 

Hyo Ae smiled sadly at Taeil after he said that he was alright. Hyo Ae hesitated for a while but then put her feelings aside and decided to comfort Taeil as a friend. 

 

Hyo Ae pushed Taeil's head towards her shoulder as she patted his back. Taeil hugged her waist as he leaned his forehead on her shoulder and sobbed quietly. 

 

If the situation was different, Hyo Ae would have blushed but she was too worried to care about their intimate position right now. 

 

Aftwr a few minutes, Taeil calmed down and pulled his face away from her shoulder. 

 

He wiped his tear stains with the back of his palm as he chuckled. 

 

"Haha, that was , gay... I'm sorry for wetting your shirt though,". Taeil said. 

 

Hyo Ae chuckled and shook her head. Now then she blushed at their extreme close faces. As usual, Hyo Ae quickly looked at the ground. 

 

 

She looked up when she felt a cold hand carressing her face. Her blood rushed up to her face when Taeil leaned in. 

 

She saw how Taeil was staring at her lips as he leaned closer. Hyo Ae wanted to lean in too but then she realised that he was just too heartbroken that he was not in his right mind. 

 

Hyo Ae pushed him away and stood up quickly. 

 

"I---I should go back now. You don't have to walk me home. It's just a few blocks away from here. A--and Taeil ah, I, I ha--have a boyfriend.". Hyo Ae said as she quickly ran away. 

 

 

 

Taeil closed his eyes as he chuckled to himself.

"I must have scared her. Boyfriend? she meant Taeyong? His warning sounded like a protective brother to me. Oh well, as long as they say they are dating each other, I have to control my heart.". He mumbled under his breath as he stood up to go back home. 

 

~~~

 

 

"You witch!! How dare you make him break up with me!". Dohee screamed at Hyo Ae at the school hallway. 

 

Other students got scared and quickly scatteded away, leaving Dohee, Hyo Ae, Hyorin and Bora (Hyo Ae's friends) alone. 

 

Hyo Ae smirked and rolled her eyes.

 

" I didn't okay. I'm not that low.". Hyo Ae growled. 

 

Dohee flinched a bit but then took out her phone and showed Hyo Ae a photo. 

 

It was when the both of them almost kissed.

 

Hyo Ae's eyes widened a little but she quickly went back to her poker face as she slapped Dohee's hand away. 

 

"You're really an ungrateful bi--- haha I don't want to curse but seriously Dohee? I was just helping him finding you a gift but all we found was you kissing another guy.". Hyo Ae told as she smirked. 

 

Dohee gulped and tried to defend herself.

 

"And why would YOU accompany him? I didn't ask him to visit me!". 

 

Hyo Ae chuckled and stepped closer to Dohee. 

 

 

"I don't know? maybe because I want him to know that you're not actually sick?". Hyo Ae asked a rethorical question.

 

Dohee clenched her jaw as she pulled Hyo Ae's hair downwards.

 

Hyo Ae did not expect that and lose her balance. She fell down on her and soon was lying down on the floor while Dohee was on top of her, still pulling her hair and scratching  Hyo Ae's face. 

 

Hyo Ae screamed which signalled her other two friends to help her. Hyorin and Bora pulled Dohee up with one swift move and pinned her arms each against the wall.

 

Hyo Ae stood up slowly as she her lips while looking straight into Dohee's eyes. 

 

Hyo Ae walked towards her step by step with a smirk on her lips. 

 

She cupped Dohee's face with a hand roughly before digging her nails through her cheeks.

 

"It's a good thing Bora asked me to do my nails.". 

 

Hyo Ae let go of her face and carressed her face. By now, Dohee was scared and tears started to well up.

 

"Aww, is mommy's baby scared? Well here is for scratching my face you witch,". Hyo Ae said as she slowly scratched Dohee's right cheek with her new long nails. 

 

Hyo Ae then grabbed her hair and pulled it to the back. 

"This is for pulling my precious hair.". 

 

"And this, for cheating on Taeil and hurting him!". Hyo Ae said as she raised her hand.

 

She was about to slap the daylights out of Dohee when a hand grabbed her arm, preventing her from slapping Dohee. 

 

Hyo Ae looked up in annoyance only to see Taeil with eyes closed, probably calming himself down. 

 

Hyo Ae rolled her eyes and tried to pry her hand off Taeil but Taeil was holding onto it firmly. 

 

Dohee took this chance to kick Hyo Ae right in her stomach. Hyorin and Bora quickly went to the crouching Hyo Ae, letting go of Dohee's arms. 

 

Dohee quickly ran away, leaving the four teenagers alone in the hallway. 

 

 

All of them were too shocked to do anything. Taeil was the first one to realise the situation and gently pull Hyo Ae up. 

 

As his grip was looser, Hyo Ae quickly pulled her arm away from Taeil and glared at him as she clutched her stomach. 

 

Taeil was unfazed and instead looked at the two other girls. "Can you girls give us some time ?". 

 

Hyo Ae shook her head at the two of her friends. But the two of them only managed to mouth a 'sorry' before leaving her. 

 

 

Hyo Ae was about to walk away when Taeil grabbed her elbow, preventing her from going away. 

 

Hyo Ae faced Taeil and glared at him again. 

In other situations, she would blush and act all shy in front of Taeil but she was too annoyed to care about that. 

 

"What?!". Hyo Ae asked harshly.

 

Taeil sighed and shook his head. "I don't like to see you hurting people and people hurting you.". 

Taeil stopped to look at her reaction. But since she lack of it, Taeil continued.

 

"You know that she was cheating on me even before we saw them yesterday right? Is that why you asked me to visit her? So that I could find about her lying? But why?". 

 

Hyo Ae looked at him with a poker face. 

"I was guilty not telling you so I came up with a plan so you would know. But I guess your ex is really dumb to date openly like that.".

 

"Why did you stop me earlier? I was going to teach her a lesson for hurting you,". Hyo ae continued.

 

Taeil raised a brow. "And why would you do that for me?". 

 

Hyo Ae was too frustrated to even think before speaking.

 

"because I like you!". Hyo Ae blurted out.

 

A few seconds after she realised her confession, Hyo Ae held her head down and apologised to Taeil before running away. 

 

Taeil was too shocked and was only able to stare at her retreating back. 

 

~~~~~~

 

It was about 2 months since Hyo Ae's sudden confession. 

 

In the 2 months, Hyo Ae tried to avoid Taeil as much as she could. And with the help from Taeyong, it was easier. 

 

Taeyong understood her needing more time before facing Taeil again.

 

Taeyong was like always, acting as her bestfriend and unbiological brother, being by her side when she needed him. 

 

She also became softer as time passed. She did not beat people as she pleases anymore though she is still the queenka together with her bestfriends. 

 

She was tranforming from the badass queenka into a nice queenka all because of his words.

 

 

 

"I don't like to see you hurting people and people hurting you,". 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Hyo Ae sat alone at the table she always sits with Taeyong and ate her food silently.

 

Taeyong went to the toilet earlier and he was not planning to come back soon. 

 

Hyo Ae sighed as she tried to calm herself down.

 

Although it was her decision to avoid him, her heart misses him so much that she just wanted to break her walls and run into his arms. 

 

But she was too embarrassed to even face him.

 

 

"What's with the stessful sigh, sweetie?". A familiar voice asked softly. 

 

Hyo Ae looked up only to see the guy she had been missing, standing up in front her table with a smile. 

 

 

 

Hyo Ae gulped and tried to run away but Taeyong blocked her way. 

 

"Come on dummy, it's time you talk to Taeil. I'll just wait for you here,". Taeyong said and nodded his head towards Taeil. 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

Taeil and Hyo Ae were in the school rooftop, standing side by side in silence while staring at the blue sky. 

 

"Hyo Ae ah, please look at me when I talk,". Taeil begged as he stared at Hyo Ae's side profile. 

 

Hyo Ae slowly turned her head towards Taeil but her eyes were stuck to the ground although her face was upwards. 

 

Taeil's next moves shocked Hyo Ae. 

 

Taeil cupped her face before leaning in

and placed his soft lips on hers.

 

Hyo Ae was too shocked to react. Taeil parted their lips and stared at Hyo Ae's face to take in her reaction. 

 

Taeil carressed Hyo Ae's lips before chuckling. 

 

"Dohee never let me do that to her.". Taeil said as he looked straight into Hyo Ae's eyes.

 

"Everytime I lean in, She would turn her head away and said that she doesn't like to kiss especially in public. I respected but what I saw that day made me want to kill myself for even wanting to try to kiss her.". Taeil explained.

 

Hyo Ae was still silent, shocked at his revelation. All these while, she turned her head away when she saw Taeil leaning into his ex and assumed that he had gave her so many kisses but his life was miserable as her boyfriend. 

 

"I was glad I didn't give my first kiss to her.". Taeil whispered as he carressed Hyo Ae's cheeks that were starting to burn. 

 

"Because I gave it to you,". Taeil whispered again before puuling Hyo Ae into a hug. 

 

 

"2 months of you avoiding me made me realise that I actually like you. I missed you. I wanted to just pull you into a hug like this but I held myself. But today, today marks the day that I just can't hold it anymore and want you. I like you, I really really like you even before you confessed. I just needed time to realise. I didn't want to confess to you because I really thought Taeyong was your boyfriend. But after you guys revealed that you were not after the confession, I was relieved. I knew my heart was with you all along. So, would you be my girlfriend,Hyo Ae ah?". Taeil confessed as he was still hugging the girl. 

 

 

 

Hyo Ae pulled herself away and finally, looked back into Taeil's eyes. 

 

"I like you too very much. I don't get how you could make me so shy when I'm around you. I don't know if I like that or not, but thank you. Thank you for having the same feelings as me. And yes,I would be your gi--girlfriend.". Hyo Ae confessed shyly.

 

Taeil laughed before pinching her cheeks. 

 

"Aww, of course I like the shy you!! but I don't care, I like you however you are but just, don't hurt yourself or others. It hurts me to see you like that. But whatever it is I will always support you with whats right no matter what happens.". Taeil said softly and hugged Hyo Ae again. 

 

Hyo Ae wrapped her arms around Taeil's waist and rested her cheek on his chest. 

 

 

 

"So I was your first kiss? cute. Taeyong was mine,". 

 

"Don't ruin the moment,". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Babam!! After a loooooong time, the request for a Taeil oneshot is finally up! Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

 

 

Don't forget to comment,subscribe and vote! 

 

Aing~~