NCT Jeno -- Snowy date

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : NCT Jeno X OC (You/Hana)

genre : fluff

ENJOYYY~~~~~~~~~~

 

"ahh hot hot hot!" Hana mumbled as she took a bite of her bungeoppang. 

 

Jeno chuckled at her cuteness and shook his head. He wiped off the bread crumbs on the side of her lips with his thumb. 

 

Hana only grinned at him and continued munching on her red bean bread. 

Jeno carressed her hair before taking a bite himself. 

 

Bungeoppang sure is a good snack during cold winters. 

 

The both of them finished their bread and continued to walk to the destination for their date. 

 

Jeno reached for her hands and interwined their fingers. Hana smiled at their hands and swayed them happily.

 

 

"Jeno yah, can we go to the new cafe first before heading to the movies? I reallyy want to try their cheese cake. Pleaseeee,". Hana pleaded with a cute pout.

 

Jeno pinched her cheeks and scrunched up his nose before nodding.

 

"Only because you're cute enough,". Jeno said. 

 

Hana smiled widely before side hugging her sweet boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

"Mmmmmmm the cheesecake is as expected, very yummy!". Hana squeled and stuffed her cheeks with the cheesecake.

 

 

Jeno laughed a little. "Everything is delicious for you, i bet,". He then took a sip of his hot chocolate. 

 

Hana rolled her eyes at his statement.

 

 

"Our situation reminds me of Raina's MV! hehehehehe food, movies, cafe. we ate food, now we're at a cafe, and after this, we're going to the movies!!". Hana suddenly remembered.

 

 

Jeno smiled before shooking his head.

 

"But our relationship is wayy different from the MV okay! I also bring you to malls, and parks, and picnics---"

 

"gosh Jeno, relax, i was just saying that this set up, ahh nevermind! You're so cute Jeno yah~~". 

 

Jeno pouted and finished his cup of hot chocolate. 

 

 

 

The movie just started. Hana's hands were on her face, both covering her eyes. She watched the screen from the spaces between her fingers. 

 

She gulped once the title of the movie was shown on the screen with a scary background sound.

 

 THE CONJURING 2

 

 

Hana tried eating some popcorns and drank some of cola during the non-scary parts.

 

One part, she screamed when the demon suddenly ran towards the lady in the movie.

 

Jeno chuckled at her cute reaction and carressed her back to calm her down.

 

 

Hana tried to distract herself with the popcorn so that she won't scare the girl beside her with her screamings. 

 

Jeno suddenly patted her arm and pointed at the screen.

 

"hey come on, don't be boring, watch this part! My friend said the most interesting part is at the end." Jeno whispered.

 

 

Hana nodded and hesitantly looked up to the screen. A few seconds later, The crooked man suddenly appeared with a 'roar'. The loud noise shocked Hana. Hana faced to the side and screamed her heart out together with other audiences.

 

She slowly opened her eyes slowly only to see Jeno squeezing his eyes shut because of her high pitch scream.

 

Hana just realised that she screamed into his ears directly. 

 

 

"omg i'm so sorryy," Hana whispered apologetically.

 

Jeno gave a small smile and shook his head, showing that it was okay. 

 

Hana felt guilty. 

 

 

Hana tried to refrain herself from screaming again, particularly into Jeno's ears. 

 

She cupped once she saw the demon appearing again. 

 

After the demon disappeared, Hana let out a sigh of relief. She breathed in heavily and breathed out right after.

 

 

 

 

The movie was soon over. The couple walked together hand in hand in the park near to the cinema. 

 

Hana had her head down all the way since they exited from the cinema. 

 

Jeno noticed her silence. He squeezed her cold hand before putting their interwined fingers into his coat's right pocket. 

 

"Hey, is everything okay?" Jeno asked softly.

 

 

Hana nodded and hummed as a reply.

 

Jeno bit his lips before stopping in his tracks.

 

 

Hana who was spacing out realised that he stopped only after tripping over her own foot because her hands were holding Jeno's. 

 

 

"Come on baby, you have to tell what is wrong in order for me to comfort you. Just tell me, I'm not going to get mad at you,". Jeno said sternly but softly. 

 

 

Hana looked directly into his brown orbs with her teary ones. 

 

She sniffed before breaking away the eye contact. 

 

Her hood almost covered her eyes. Hana sobbed before apologising.

 

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a scaredy cat that you can't enjoy your movie just now. And I screamed into your ears, it must hurt a lot right? I'm really sorry. I'm afraid after today, you won't bring me to the movies to watch your favourite movies because of just now. I'm seriously sorry ㅠㅠ " 

 

Hana continued sobbing and sniffing.

 

Jeno chuckled before cupping her face and pulled it upwards so she was looking at him.

 

Jeno wiped her tears and laughed softly.

 

"aigoo, are you that sad? Don't worry , next time I'll still bring you to watch movies with me okay? I'm okay about just now, don't be guilty.". Jeno said carefully.

 

Hana pouted. She felt stupid for crying over such a small thing. She was thinking about her stupid actions when Jeno leaned forward.

 

Jeno cupped her face with one hand, and the other supported Hana's head. 

 

Jeno then leaned closer and kissed Hana. 

 

Hana was too shocked to do anything.

 

Jeno pulled away and carressed her cheek. He eyesmiled looking at her cute reaction.

 

Jeno chuckled before whispering, "Baby your cheeks are soo pink,".

 

Hana widened her eyes and touched her own cheeks out of embarrassment. 

 

She pushed Jeno away and ran towards a big tree.

 

Jeno laughed heartily before chasing her.

 

 

He lost sight of her after seconds of chasing her. 

 

"Heyy, come on Hana~ You were cute, no need to be shy!". Just as he finished his sentence, a snow ball was thrown towards him. 

 

 

"Hah! That was for embarrassing me!" Hana shouted as she revealed herself. She was hiding behind the big tree all along. 

 

 

Jeno shook his head as he too made a snow ball himself. 

 

As he aimed to throw it at his girlfriend, Hana screamed out of excitement and ran away from him. 

 

Jeno chased her again with a snow ball in his right hand. 

 

 

Hana ran as fast as she could till she didn't see him anymore.

 

As she was taking her breath, she felt a hot breath behind her. 

 

Hana quickly turned around, tripping on her own foot and fell on top of her boyfriend who was trying to surprise her.

 

 

Hana and Jeno looked at each other, shocked. 

Hana blinked confusingly while Jeno just smirked. Jeno hugged her but before he could do anything, Hana pinched his nose till he let go of her. 

 

Hana laughed and rolled to his side. She then spread her limbs and started making a snow angel.

 

 

"You're now officially Rudolph!". Hana excitedly said as she opened and closed her limbs in attempt of making the snow angel.  

 

Jeno chuckled at his girlfriend's cute actions and mirrored them. 

 

 

When their hands touched, Jeno quickly grabbed hers and interwined their fingers. 

 

Jeno kissed the back of her hand before putting it inside his pocket while still lying on the ground. 

 

 

"Hana yah Saranghae♡". 

 

"Nado Saranghae♡♡" . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bambabambabam, here a new oneshot, starring Jeno Lee! hope you guys enjoyed it though its too fluffy for some ^^' . 

 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~