EXO Jongin - BF¿

KPOP ONESHOTS

^ Jongin with little Tae oh aka Baby Jongin ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

. Pairing : Kai x OC ( Lee Nayoung / You )

Genre : fluff cute fruit

 

" I'M LATE! MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!" 

Nayoung got out from the train station and saw that her bus just arrived. She smirked and covered her head from the rain with her school bag before running towards the bus stop. "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME SORRY!". Nayoung kept on shouting and apologised when she bumped into people. Her eyes brightened when she was a few steps away from the bus. She was about to go forward when someone ran from the back, hitting her in the process, causing her to fall down. 

 

"ouchh..". Nayoung groaned and looked for any injuries. She flinched when she saw blood on her right knee. She reached for her bag and searched for her hankerchief. "Aish where are you when I need you, handkerchief!". Nayoung mumbled to herself while still digging her bag. 

 

"m--miss, I'm sorry for not watching where I was going. Here, let me help you.". The person who hit her said. He was actually going to board the bus but after seeing Nayoung's bleeding knee, he felt guilty and decided to help. Nayoung looked up from her bag to look at the person's face. The person helped her get up and they sat under the shelter as their bus just passed. The guy passed her his handkerchief. Nayoung hesitated before taking the handkerchief and bend to wipe the blood off. Luckily, her bruise was not that bad. She took a plaster from her bag and pasted it in the bruise after cleaning it with the handkerchief. 

 

"You're boarding bus 88?". Nayoung jumped a bit, forgetting that the guy was still beside her. She cleared and nodded. "Same as me, I--I'm sorry for earlier.". Nayoung shooked her head and fiddled her fingers. They then waited for their bus in silence. 

 

 

The bus was crowded. The guy quickly pulled Nayoung by her sleeve when he saw two empty seats at the back. "come on, I can't let you stand with that knee." The guy mumbled. Nayoung blinked and followed him. 

 

"Hmm, W--why did you help me?". Nayoung asked softly. The guy smiled when he heard her voice. *even her voice is beautiful*. "I was guilty. I was in a rush and ran. I didn't watch where I was going and bumped into you. I saw you fell so i decided to help you. I am sorry again, I bet you were also in a rush. How about I treat you something the next time we meet? Even if it will never happen, who knows, fate wants us to meet again, right?". The guy looked at her and chuckled. He tilted his head to look at the sleeping Nayoung clearly. *why do you look so familiar? ahh i must be cra---* His thoughts stopped when the bus suddenly jerked causing Nayoung to lean forward and peck his lips. He was too shocked to do anything. The bus started again and Nayoung leaned back. Nayoung's eyes fluttered open. The guy quickly went back to his original position. Nayoung squinted her eyes and widened them. "YAH ITS MY STOP. Thanks for the handlerchief!". Nayoung quickly shouted and went out. The guy touched his lips like a teenage girl and smiled. *First ever skinship with girls except for mom and noona. I'm becoming a maaaaaan~~. Aish what are you thinking Jongin*. Jongin slapped his face and closed his eyes. 

 

 

 

"Welcome to EXO Cafe!". The waiter chirped as the bell indicating a new customer rang. Nayoung grabbed on the strap of her bag tightly and sat at the corner. She was waiting for someone. That someone was a little late so she decided to just sit there while waiting. She was a little nervous. She had a feeling something bad was going to happen. She shooked her head and played her phone.

 

"Looks like we meet again. Here, caramel latte, my treat,". A voice interrupted Nayoung from her game. Nayoung looked up only to be greeted by a handsome face. She frowned and looked at the waiter. "sorry, do I know you?". Nayoung asked carefully, not to hurt the person infront of her. The person chuckled and nodded his head towards the chair infront of her. She nodded and asked him to sit. "Remember the guy who bumped into you in the rain and ended up boarding the same bus and sat side by side?". Nayoung tapped her chin and her eyes brightened. "ahh! That was 2 years ago, right?". The guy nodded. Nayoung smiled and thanked him for the latte. Even though she did not hear his suggestion 2 years ago because she was sleeping, he still did. "I still didn't get your name, miss,". Nayoung scratched her head and stuck out her hand. "My name is Lee Nayoung. How about you?". The waiter shook her hand. "I'm Kim Jongin,".

 

"Are you perhaps waiting for someone?". Nayoung sighed and nodded. She looked at her watch before looking at the door. "yeah, I am waiting for my boyfriend. I don't know why he is so late.". Jongin blinked and felt his heart crush into pieces. "B--boyfriend?". Nayoung pouted and nodded. Jongin smiled and excused himself saying that he had to go back to work. Nayoung smiled sadly and took a sip of her caramel latte.

 

 

Jongin sighed and locked the door. His shift just ended and it was 7pm. He threw the keys into his  bag. His head was hanging down all the way. He waited for two years and finally met her. But she was taken. He should have listened to his noona after all. He was walking by the playground nearby when he heard cries. He blinked when the voice sounded familiar. He carefully went to the playground and saw a girl sitting on the swing. 

 

"N--Nayoung ssi?". Jongin said softly as he tapped Nayoung's shoulder. She looked up at Jongin with her bloodshot eyes. Jongin jumped a bit at the sight. "J--Jongin, I knew it, he found someone else. That's why he was late. He was fetching her to meet me. He dumped me in front of his new girlfriend. I'm h--hurt, Jongin. ahhh,". Nayoung choked on her words. Her tears endlessly flowed down her red cheeks. Her hand clutched her hurt heart. He was happy because she was single but was sad at the same time seeing her hurt. Jongin sighed and hugged her, letting her cry on his chest. Nayoung sobbed and hugged his waist. 

 

After a few minutes of crying and Jongin comforting Nayoung, Jongin sat on the swing beside hers. " Guys like him are jerks. If they dump you just like that, It means they don't even love you. He was just playing aroind with you because he was boring. I am glad he broke up with you. Pretty and kind girls like you deserve better men. Always think of happy thoughts. There is someone who is perfect for you out there. Why like a jerk like him when you have better choices right? Anyway, Why did you cry here? why not at home?". Nayoung smiled and stared at the sand below her feet before looking at the boy beside her. "Well, Since I was little, this playground has always been the place I let out my emotions.". 

 

 

Jongin smiled and chuckled. Nayoung looked at him weirdly, confused. Jongin scanned her face and pinched her cheeks. "No wonder you look so familiar, watermelon,". Nayoung frowned and stared at Jongin. then it hit her. "YOU'RE JONGIN! THE JONGIN! I MEAN THE APPLE JONGIN! OMG!". Nayoung cried and hugged Jongin. 

 

 

 

*flashback

 

Little Jongin was playing on the slide at his favourite playground. He was humming to "twinkle twinkle little star" when he heard a little girl's cry. He went nearer to the sound and saw a little girl sitting on the swing, crying. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" little Jongin asked the cute girl.

 

The little girl sniffed and looked at the boy. "The neighbourhood bully took my candy and look! He broke my doll.". The girl continued crying and tried to fix her doll with her teary eyes. Jongin took his handkerchief out and wiped the girl's tears. "here, take my candy. It's okay, I'll be your friend and protect you forever. My Name is Kim Jongin. You can call me Apple!". The girl blinked and asked."why apple?". Jongin grinned and said that his favourite fruit was apple. The girl smiled and extended her hand. "My name is Lee Nayoung! You can call me watermelon because that is my favourite fruit!". 

 

"why did you cry here?"  Jongin asked and he pushed Nayoung down the slide. Nayoung dusted her skirt and looked at the boy. "I always let out my emotions at this playground. This is my favourite place.". 

 

"Let's be bestfriends!!!". Nayoung said

 

Jongin looked at her sadly and smiled. "I would love to, but today is my last day at this neighbourhood. That means it is my last time playing here. This is our first and last meeting. Hopefully fate wants us to meet again.". 5 year old Nayoung pouted and huggged the 6 year old boy. She thought she was finally getting a friend

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

 

"we can be bestfriends now,". Jongin said teasingly. Nayoung chuckled and slapped his arm playfully before nodding. "bestfriends? sure.".

 

 

"or do you want to be my girlfriend?". 

 

"w--what?" . 

 

"Will you?". 

 

Nayoung blushed as he stared at her lovingly. "Are you crazy! I just broke up with my boyfriend.". Nayoung squeked as she tried covering her face. Jongin rubbed his nape and nodded. "ahh yeah, sorry. WE'RE STILL BESTFRIENDS, RIGHT?". Jongin asked trying to brighten up the mood again. Nayoung chuckled and nodded. 

 

 

"bestfriends~" . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it. Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below if you want to request or you can also dm me. 

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs. ^^ 

 

Please comment, vote and subscribe! Aing~~