Infinite Sunggyu - Frenemie

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : Sunggyu & OC (Nara / You)

genre : fluff cute 

ENJOY~~

 

. "Yah Nara ah! What's the answer for this?". Nara's annoying tablemate nudged her. It was well a so called "test". Their teacher asked them to do it by themselves. But her tablemate decided to go against the rules. Nara rolled her eyes and slapped his hands away. She ignored him and continued her work. She thought that he was tired of bothering her but was she wrong. He started poking her waist under the table. "yah~~ tell me the answer,". He whined. Nara looked at the teacher before giving him a peek of her paper. She quickly took her paper back and continued her work. Her tablemate smirked and wrote down the answers he saw.

 

Nam Nara, an 18 year old girl. She really enjoys studying and her nickname is "nerdy". Her classmates always ask her for answers and sometimes ask her to do their homework. Well uhm, only her annoying tablemate asks her to finish his. She was willing to share her answers but not to the annoying guy beside her. 

 

Her tablemate is her twin brother's bestfriend. She was quite upset that her brother was not in the same class as her but instead his annoying bestfriend, Kim Sunggyu. 

 

"Nara Nara Nara. Let's go get our lunch. Hurry I'm hungryyy~~~". Nara's bestfriend, Ahyoung whined. Nara chuckled and ruffled her hair before skipping together to the cafeteria. They were queueing for their food and it was almost their turn when a body slipped infront of them- cutting the queue. Nara groaned and stomped her feet. "YAH! WE WERE HERE FIRST!" Nara shouted. The person turned around and grinned at her. "I knew it, urgh, can't you for once, stop bothering me,". Nara sighed. Sunggyu shooked his head and took his food. Nara looked at Ahyoung with an apologetic face. Ahyoung smiled at her and patted her back. 

 

The both of them sat on the empty table at the corner as usual. They were chatting happily when Ahyoung suddenly kept quiet and nodded her head towards Nara's back. Nara sighed and whispered. "He's behind me isn't he?". Ahyoung nodded and gasped when Sunggyu dropped his pudding on Nara's skirt. Nara gritted her teeth and quickly reached for some napkins. "Yah Kim Sunggyu, what did you do know?" Woohyun suddenly popped up behind his bestfriend. "I--I really didn't mean to drop it! I wanted to give it to you because you love chocolate pudding.". Woohyun nodded and patted his bestfriend's head. He looked at his twin sister only to be greeted by glaring eyes. Woohyun gulped and smacked Sunggyu's head. "Y--yah apologise to m--my sister!"  Woohyun stuttered. "But it was unintentional!". "urgh, unintentional my . Me being silent doens't mean you can bully me and use me whenever you want, jerk,". Nara said lowly and stomped her way to the exit. Ahyoung waved at Woohyun and punched Sunggyu's arm before running after Nara. 

 

"If only you're not annoying,". Nara mumbled as she washed her skirt. It would be total lie if Nara isn't attracted to Sunggyu. Cute eyes, sharp nose, Nice voice, cute in general. He was attractive but his attitude made her hate him. He always bullies her and make fun of her. 

 

Ahyoung helped her and after a few minutes, the stain was starting to fade. Nara smiled and went to the hand dryer. Only to see a sign saying that the hand dryer was out of bounds. Nara groaned and kicked the wall. "relax Nara ah. You can always wear your track pants for gym class. The teacher will understand. Nara nodded and they both went to their respective lockers to get their books for the next lesson and pants for Nara. Nara kept on peeling her skirt from her legs which was sticking as her skirt was wet. Boys started staring at her legs and winking at her. She shivered in disgust and quickly ran to her locker. 

 

"! WHERE IS MY PANTS! URGH,". Nara half shouted and kept on searching for her pants. Sunggyu whose locker was opposite of Nara's, heard her and felt guilty. He took his pants and decided to lend in to Nara. He stood behind Nara with his pants behind him.  

 

Nara groaned once again and gave up searching for her pants. "well, its just you and me, skirt," she mumbled. Nara turned around and was shocked to see her enemy behind her. She was so shocked that she tripped on her own foot. Sunggyu caught her waist but since he was only using one hand as the other was used to hold his pants, he too lose balance pulling Nara to the ground with him. 

 

"Umph!". 

......

 

Nara was on top of him. Faces only less than an inch away that if one of them leans forward, their lips will touch. They stared at each other for a few seconds with shocked faces and quickly stood up carefully. "S--sorry, I was just going to pass you my pants. It may be a little big but better than nothing, right?". Nara nodded and grabbed the pants before sprinting towards the bathroom. 

 

Without knowing, Sunggyu smiled. *did she just blushed?*. 

 

"hmm, well better big than nothing." Nara mumbled to herself and went out from the bathroom. She jumped a little when she saw Sunggyu leaning against the wall beside the bathroom. Nara blinked and scanned the area. The hallway was empty. She looked at her watch and widened her eyes. "YAH! WHY AREN'T YOU IN CLASS YET? YAH PPALLI WE'RE SO DEAD!". Nara panicked and without notice, grabbed Sunggyu's wrist and dragged him to their classroom. 

 

Once they were inside the classroom, Nara bowed to the teacher while Sunggyu just stood beside her. She groaned and pushed Sunggyu's head down. The teacher raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat asking them to stand up straight. 

 

"Why are you late? And do I look like your gym class teacher?" . The teacher asked. 

 

Nara gulped. "ah about this, I--I uhh---". "Oh saem, I accidentally spilled pudding on her skirt and my pants too. So yeah we changed to pants for gym class. We are very sorry for being late and not wearing proper uniform. Once again, sorry,". Sunggyu cut her sentence and told the teacher without hesitation. 

 

Nara blinked and looked at Sunggyu's pants. She did not notice till now. She was so panicked that she did not see him wearing the exact same pants as her. The teacher nodded  and asked them to sit.

 

*why would my enemy defend me? doesn't he like it when I'm punished?* Nara thought. A note that was placed on her desk interrupted her train of thoughts. She looked at her tablemate. He nodded towards the note asking her to read it. 

 

' yah don't think too much. I felt guilty.'. 

 

Nata rolled her eyes. Her imaginations crashed in one go. She crumpled the note and threw it back at him. Sunggyu blinked and wrote back something. 

 

'wae? disappointed? ohhhhhh do you like me?'. 

 

He passed it to Nara and quickly looked to the front and tapped his pencil on his desk pretending that he was paying attention. Nara groaned silently and read the crumpled note. Her eyes widened. Well, what Sunggyu said was exactly what she was feeling. He was her enemy but she doesn't know why she felt disappointed. Maybe her feelings changed towards him? Nara shooked her head and slapped her face. *Yah! He is your enemy! You HATE him!*. 

 

Sunggyu chuckled and whispered, "Yah, why are you blushing? Do you really like me?". Nara touched her hot face and tried hiding her face behind her long hair. Sunggyu smirked and poked her sides. He kept on asking if she liked him and asked her to answer him. Nara shooked her head and accidentally banged her table when she was annoyed with Sunggyu. Both of them turned to the front when their names were called.

 

"Miss Nam, Mr Kim, OUT! NOW!". The teacher said firmly while pointing towards the door. Nara widened her eyes and stuttered, "B---but but!". Before she could finish her sentence, Sunggyu held her shoulders and dragged her outside. 

 

Nara pushed his hands away and glared at him. "This is all your fault! If only you didn't annoy me, we could study! urgh,". Sunggyu grinned and ruffled her hair before lowering his eyes to her eye level. " You like it when I tease you right? Stop denying. And its okay to skip class once in a while. You're a genius anyway," Sunggyu whispered, looking straight into her eyes. Nara gulped and pushed him away from her. 

 

They still had an hour to stay outside. Nara who always enjoyed studying was bored to death and did not know what to do. Sunggyu was just staring at the wall while playing with Nara's hair. Nara was too tired to push his hands away so she let him play with her hair. "your hair is so soft," Sunggyu mumbled before he felt a weight on his shoulder. He looked to his side and smiled. His enemy was leaning on his shoulder, asleep. They were both sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall. He started humming to an unknown song softly making Nara burry her face into the crook of his neck. Sunggyu chuckled when her breath tickled his neck. He adjusted her head back on his shoulders and continued humming. 

 

"Sunggyu? Nara?". The teacher called their names. Sunggyu quickly stood up forgetting Nara who was leaning on his shoulder. Nars fell down side ways and woke up from the impact. She groaned and rubbed her shoulder. Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the teacher. Nara sighed and stood up too. 

 

"I am sorry for making you guys wait outside but please don't make me angry again. So i gave your classmates a project for science. Since the two of you don't have partners, I thought that I should pair you guys up,". Nara and Sunggyu blinked and shouted at the same time.

 

"WHAT?!?".

 

The teacher chuckled and patted their shoulders. "I wrote down the things for the project on the board. You have 2 weeks to finish them,". 

 

Nara shooked her head and pouted. "Saem, can't I change partners? I want to partner with Ahyoung!". Their teacher shooked his head and pointed behind her. "look, your bestfriend is happy with her partner. I think she has a crush on Dongwoo,". Whispering the last part. Nara covered her face with her palms and squatted. 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!". 

 

Sunggyu smirked and pushed her lightly. "Yah I'm not that bad and do you think I want to partner with you? In your dreams. I'll only be your partner because Saem asked to.".

 

Nara stomped her feet and pulled her hair in despair. 

 

 

As usual, Nara walked back home with her twin brother. And Ahyoung and Sunggyu. Nara and Ahyoung were walking way infront of the boys. "Yah Ahyoung ah! Why didn't you choose me for the project? Is saem correct? You have a crush on Dongwoo?". Ahyoung grinned and nodded. Nara sighed and knocked her head. "Aish betrayer. I have to do mine with that ugly hamster. How could you do this to me ㅠ.ㅠ He is my enemy! ". Ahyoung chuckled and slapped the back of her head. "Yah! He is not that bad. Endure a bit will ya. Who knows you'll fall for him during this 2 weeks."

 Nara rolled her eyes and pinched her. 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu were just enjoying the wind while singing together. "Hey what do you think of my sister?" Woohyun suddenly asked. Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "Well, she's quite pretty. She' s not bad. Why?". Woohyun shooked his head. "ani, I thought you like her. Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his bestfriend's hair. "You can say that too,". Woohyun laughed and they continued singing. 

 

 

 

- the next day -

 

Sunggyu was up early. He planned to go to the Nam's house. first,to hang out with his bestfriend, second to start their project. He wore a simple outfit. White shirt and jeans. He decided to just mess his soft hair and went out after kissing his mom's cheek. 

 

"Oh Sunggyu ah! come in come in.". Sunggyu bowed when Mrs Nam opened the door and went in. "Eommeoni, is Woohyun in his room?". Mrs Nam shooked her head and smiled. "He just went out to buy some grocceries I asked him to.". Sunggyu nodded his head and rubbed his nape before asking again. "Is Nara in, then? We have a project together, so I thought we could start planning today.". Mrs Nam nodded and showed the door to her room. "Yeah she is inside. I think she is reading a book.". sunggyu bowed once again and went to Nara's room. 

 

 

"Nara ah, I'm here,". Sunggyu said as soon as he went into her room. He scanned the room and his sight landed on the girl who was sitting on her bed. He went infront her and smiled when he saw her sleeping with a book on her lap. He sat on the edge of her bed and stared at her face. He removed her bangs that were covering her closed eyes. *pretty, do you like me? because I do* Sunggyu thought as he scanned her cute face. His eyes landed on her thin lips. He blinked. " I wonder how it feels," He mumbled and leaned forward towards Nara's face. He tilted his head to the side before sealing his lips with hers. Nara's eyes fluttered open and her eyes widened when she felt something on her lips. She then saw hair in front of her. The scent is awfully familiar. She quickly pushed the boy away and wrapped her body with her long arms. 

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!". Nara shouted. 

 

Sunggyu grinned and chuckled. "I'm here for our project.". He replied like nothing happened. He leaned forward and whispered into Nara's ear, "Soft,". He leaned away and went out of her room. Nara blinked and touched her lips. She smiled but then slapped her hot face. She rolled on her bed and groaned. 

 

Nara went downstairs only to be greeted by her brother and his bestfriend on the dining table. "Oh Nara ah, come help me with the breakfast.". Her mom called her. She nodded and went to the kitchen. Not once glancing at Sunggyu. 

 

They were eating quietly. The only one talking is no other than Woohyun. "Yah Woohyun ah, can't you like shut up? I'm trying to enjoy my food but your voice kept on interrupting." Nara said while glaring. "Hehehe sorry NOONA,". Nara was only 5 secs earlier but Woohyun likes to by calling her "noona". Nara rolled her eyes and kicked Woohyun's leg under the table. or so she thought. "Ouch!" Sunggyu screamed when he felt a sharp pain on his shin. Woohyun can't help but laughed his heart out while banging the table. Nara gasped and grinned. "S--sorry. No, actually, I'm not. Want me to kick you again?". Sunggyu shooked his head quickly and crossed his legs. 

 

 

Nara and Sunggyu was back in her room. Woohyun was in his room doing his homework. The atmospherewas awkward. well atleast for Nara it was. She was not sure about Sunggyu. 

 

"okay how about we give out the works? you read chapter 4 and 5 and make research about the two topics while I do chapter 6 and 7. You okay?" Nara said. It was a school project. Of course Nara was serious. she was the class nerd anyway. Sunggyu nodded and started reading. Nara too read her part. 

 

Sunggyu was starting to get sleepy because of the silence. He closed the book and looked at Nara. She was still reading. She was so into the book that she didn't notice Sunggyu staring at her. Sunggyu cleared his throat and pulled Nara's chair towards him. Nara was shocked and looked at Sunggyu with wide eyes.

 

"Am I handsome?". Nara furrowed her eyebrows and poked Sunggyu's forehead. "I wish. Aigoo, why did I end up with a partner like you? Only if somebody didn't annoy me, I choose Myungsoo. aaaahhh, he is so handsome."

Sunggyu pouted and kicked her foot softly. "Yah! Eomma said I'm the most handsome.". Nara rolled her eyes. "Of course, she is your mom,". *you're cute, don't worry.* .

Sunggyu sighed and looked at Nara. "Well, you're not that pretty anyway,". Nara gritted her teeth and threatened to punch his attractive face.

 

"well well, looks like you two are having fun." Woohyun's head suddenly popped inside her room. "Yeah fun my , he is annoying. Yah yah, you both get out now! I need my own time. Sunggyu ah, remember to finish your part. Let's continue this tomorrow if you're free,". Sunggyu nodded and pulled Woohyun outside. 

 

Nara lied on her bed and touched her chest. *why are you beating so fast?* she thought. She blushed when she remembered what happened earlier. "of course you're handsome. your mom is right. 100%". Nara mumbled. 

 

 

"should I sing for her? or just confess normally?" Sunggyu asked his besfriend. Woohyun shrugged his shoulder. "Sing for her, I guess. During music class. She would be a total tomato.". Woohyun suggested evilly. Sunggyu chuckled and high fived Woohyun. 

 

- two weeks later -

 

"Good job students! I am very happy with your projects. Especially Nara and Sunggyu's.". The students clapped and cheered for themselves. "Class dismiss,". 

 

Nara waited for Ahyoung who was packing her bag while Sunggyu was waiting for Woohyun infront of their classroom. Dongwoo suddenly went to Ahyoung and passed her a note before winking and disappeared. Nara looked at him in disgust and looked at her bestfriend who was all giddy. "Nara ah, I'm sorry. I have a date with Dongwoo BWNDJANHSNNAJSJAKJSKA. Annyeong! thanks for waiting anyway," Ahyoung said and ran out of the classroom leaving Nara dumbfounded. Nara sighed and went out of the classroom only to be greeted by Woohyun.

 

"Oh Nara ah, I have a meeting today with the basketball team. Go back first arasso?". Nara sighed again and nodded. Woohyun waved at her and ran to the gym. 

 

"Well, its only me today,". Nara mumbled. She walked pass Sunggyu who was watching her moves from just now. Her eyes were only on her shoes so she did not notice Sunggyu. Sunggyu blinked and chuckled inwardly. He quietly followed Nara from behind. Their houses were just a few blocks away from each other. Nara was kicking the small rocks on the roadside when she suddenly lose her balance and fell down. 

 

"ouch..." She groaned. Sunggyu who saw the whole thing quickly ran towards her. "Yah, are you okay?". Nara shooked her head and looked at her scraped elbow. She touched it and flinched when she felt a sharp pain. Sunggyu took out his handkerchief and wiped the blood on her elbow. He blowed the bruise and continued wiping. His face was so close to Nara's. She blushed at their closeness. Nara unintentionally sniffed his manly scent. Sunggyu held her hands gently and helped her up. "you and your brother, clumsy as always. Remember when he scraped his forehead and elbow? He thought the pool was deep so he dived in.". Nara chuckled and nodded. 

 

The atmosphere between them soon become less awkward as they talk about Woohyun. "HAHA remember when he fell down from the bike? That was really hillarious! His face was priceless!". Nara said and laughed. Sunggyu nodded and joined her laughing. Soon, they arrived in front of Nara's house. "Sunggyu ah, thanks for accompanying me and thanks for your handkerchief. I'll wash it and give it back to you.". Sunggyu smiled and shooked his head. "You can keep it. In case you fall down again,". nara rolled her eyes and waved at Sunggyu before going inside. Sunggyu chuckled and went home. 

 

*why does my heart keep on beating this fast when i'm with you?*

 

 

The next day, students of Wollim High was boarding on  a big bus to Sekang High for the annual basketball game. Woohyun was one of the representitives from Woollim along with his classmate, Sungyeol and other basketball players. 

 

Nara saved an empty spot beside her for Ahyoung. To her despair, Ahyoung came to her only to apologise and say that she was sitting with Dongwoo. Nara sighed and put her bag instead. She was staring out the window when she heard shufflings beside her. She groaned as soon as she saw who it was. 

 

"what are you doing here? This seat is taken. by my bag. are you blind? Oh right, you don't have eyes.". Nara said in an annoyed tone. Sunggyu ignored her sentence and put their bags on the compartment above them. "My mom said my eyes are cute and attractive.". Nara rolled her eyes. "yeah yeah, your mom this your mom that. She is your MOM, that is why,". Sunggyu chuckled and nudged her arm. " you have to be beside me always, okay?". Nara blinked at his sentence. She took out her earphones and phone from her pocket and decided to listen to some music instead of the nonsense coming from the hamster beside her. Sunggyu chuckled and took out one of her earphones before whispering into her ear, "cute,". He put it back and closed his eyes. Nara's 

eyes widened. It was the second time he did that. Whisper right into her ear. "soft... cute...". Nara covered her hot face and shooked her head to throw away all her thoughts. Sunggyu smiled when he saw Nara all shy. 

 

After half an hour, they arrived infront of the school. Nara tried stretching for her bag but her height disappointed her. She suddenly felt a warm chest against her back. She turned around only to see Sunggyu with her bag. She blinked and quickly went out of the bus. Sunggyu smiled at the cute girl and followed her. 

 

They were sitting on the bleachers. Nara was beside Ahyoung. Dongwoo was too. Ahyoung and Dongwoo was chatting happily while Nara felt like a thirdwheel. She then felt something cold on her lap. She looked on it only to find a can of drink. She looked at the hand that was holding the can and followed it up to look at the face of the owner. She sighed, again. "Why are you here? Don't you have any friends?". Nara asked with an annoyed face. Sunggyu grinned and shooked his head. He pushed the can into her hand asking her to drink it. " like I said, you have to be beside me always,". Nara scoffed. "more like you're always glued to me,". Sunggyu chuckled and nodded. "hmm, yeah you're right. Should I stick to you  and be beside you always?". Sunggyu asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Nara punched his arm. "stop spewing nonsense Sunggyu ah,". Sunggyu chuckled again and drank his drink. 

 

*omo.. his adam's apple. aish what are you thinking.* Nara knocked her head and opened her own drink and drank it. Sunggyu smirked when he saw her red face.

 

"GO NAMU! WOOOOOOOOOHYUUUUUUUUUN YEAH THATS MY BRO! GO NAMU! GO NAMU! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Nara cheered for her brother. Woohyun heard her and threw her hearts before focusing back onto the game. Nara looked at him in disgust when he threw hearts at her but still continued cheering for her brother. Sunggyu smiled at Nara. *such a good sister*.  

 

"Great job Nam Woohyun! I'm so proud of you. You too Lee Sungyeol !". Nara said to the two captains. They thanked her while Woohyun hugged his sister. "ew you're sweaty," Nara said and pushed him away. Sunggyu chuckled and hugged her which shocked her. "Let me wipe those sweat off you, princess.". Nara recoverd from her shockness and pushed Sunggyu away. " Y--yah! what are you doing?". Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders and patted her head. Woohyun shooked his head at the cute scene. "Date already, aigoo,". Sungyeol teased. Nara and Sunggyu looked at each other and backed away from each other. 

 

Back to school, the first class is music class. Sunggyu and Nara went to their music class along with their classmates. Nara had her guitar with her while Sunggyu was all vocal. Nara was sitting with Myungsoo who was also with his guitar. Myungsoo gave her some tips and they both tried playing something together before the teacher arrives. Sunggyu was enjoying their song but he had to admit it, he was a little jealous when he saw her smiling at Myungsoo the way she never smiles at him. It was always forced smile or sarcastic smile when it comes to him. 

 

The teacher finally arrived. Sunggyu took a chair and sat beside Nara. Nara rolled her eyes. *third time today. my heart still beats as fast as ever*.  One by one, the students showed their talent for music. Some played guitar, sing, dance to songs, rap and more. It was Nara's turn. She smiled at her classmates and started playing her guitar. After a few , she started singing to Juniel's 'Sorry'. Her classmates clapped for her after her performance. Sunggyu gave her thumbs up and smiled at her. Nara blushed and thanked him quietly. 

 

Last but not least, it was Sunggyu's turn. Before singing, he whispered something to their music teacher making him smile and nod. Sunggyu took a deep breathe before playing the instrumental to the song he was singing to. 

' There are so many love songs like this

But why do I keep singing them?

You don’t understand

You don’t love me

I have fallen for you at some point

 

At first, the sight of your back was so pretty

So I just started talking to you without knowing

I tried not to show it but I hoped you would smile

Maybe I was too greedy

 

Oh baby it can’t be over like this

I couldn’t tell you my trembling heart

So I wrote my heart in a letter

So I can tell you how I feel

Because my heart that only thinks about you

Cannot be stopped

I wanna know

 

Honestly, you’re so dazzling

Not even a sweet song can express you

You don’t understand

You don’t love me

I’ve never felt this ambiguous feeling before

 

As I looked at the stars in the night sky

I just kept walking

I didn’t show it but I hoped you would be there

Maybe I was being too greedy

 

Oh baby it can’t be over like this

I couldn’t tell you my trembling heart

So I wrote my heart in a letter

So I can tell you how I feel

Because my heart that only thinks about you

Cannot be stopped

I wanna know

 

I can’t fall asleep tonight

So I light a candle in this dark room

Writing my heart for you on a white piece of paper

You, who shyly looked at me and smiled

Actually, I really like you

 

Oh baby I’m gonna tell you right now

 

Oh baby, I think you’ve already caught me

I can’t stop my trembling heart

Oh please my love, to be honest

I like you so much

Because my heart that only thinks about you

Cannot be stopped

I can’t lose you

I can’t stop, I wanna know '  

 

( Infinite , love letter, ). 

 

Nara didn't know why but she felt like the song was for her. *he thought I don't like him?*. Sunggyu finished the song and received cheerings from their classmates. He looked at the teacher. The teacher nodded and Sunggyu looked at Nara. 

 

"Nam Nara, I want to know, do you like me? because I do.". The class "ooh"ed and anticipated for her answer. *did he just confessed to me?*. Nara's palm was sweating. She was nervous as everyone including the teacher was looking at her. "I-- I d-- need some time,". Nara said softly. Sunggyu sighed and nodded. Their clasmates 'aww'ed sadly and went back to their positions. Ahyoung who was at the corner chuckled at her bestfriend. *need time? You like him, pabo. just admit it*. Ahyoung thought. 

 

All the way, even in class, Nara did not talk to her tablemate. She was of course still shocked at the sudden confession. She didn't expect her enemy to like her. okay, she is attracted to him but she didn't expect him to like her. 

 

Woohyun hugged his sister's shoulders and kissed her temple. "you okay? why are you so quiet? Did someone threaten to kill you or something?" Woohyun joked. Nara sighed and nodded. Woohyun widened his eyes and shooked her shoulders. "Y--YAH! I was just kidding!". Nara shrugged her shoulders. "He was trying to kill me. confessing his feelings suddenly,". Woohyun chuckled and ruffeld her hair. "so you like him?". Nara shrugged her shoulders and looked at Woohyun with puppy eyes. " help me,". Woohyun chuckled. 

 

"Do you blush when he does something really nice to you?"

 

"yes"

 

"Do you want to see him even though he is annoying?"

 

"yes"

 

"Do you think he is cute when he smiles?"

 

"yes"

 

"does your heart beats fast when you're with him?"

 

"yes" 

 

"do you like him?"

 

"yes"

 

"THERE YOU LIKE HIM! Woohyun shouted in joy.

 

"heyyyy that's cheating!". Woohyun stuck his tongue out and quickly ran before Nara could slap him. *i think i do like him*. 

 

 

 

Nara went into her classroom. It was still early and lessons were not going to start soon. To her surprise, Sunggyu was already there. His head lying on his desk, facing Nara's table. Nara chuckled and went to her seat. She gently put her bag down and lied on her desk, imitating Sunggyu who was fast asleep. Nara stared at him and moved his hair away from his face. 

 

"I like you too, pabo.". Nara whispered. Sunggyu's eyes opened , surprising the girl. Nara panicked and quickly stood up and was about to exit the classroom when Sunggyu grabbed her wrist. 

 

"Thank you........ for accepting my feelings. Will you be my girlfriend?". 

 

Nara slowly turned to face him and shyly nodded. Sunggyu smiled and pulled into a hug. 

 

"eherm, no thanks for me?" Woohyun who was outside of their classroom interrupted their sweet moment through the window. Nara and Sunggyu rolled their eyes and thanked him. "heyyy thank me sincerely. I helped you guys a lot! NOONA AND HYUNG!". Nara searched for something amd threw a pencil at Woohyun. "I'll treat you ice cream later.". Sunggyu pouted and looked at Nara. "How about me?". Nara slapped his face and nodded. "You too,". 

 

"Can we join? double date!". Ahyoung suddenly went inside the class, hand in hand with Dongwoo. Sunggyu chuckled and nodded. "Yah! you're agreeing because I'm the one paying, right? urgh?". Sunggyu grinned and hugged her side ways. "Okay okay, I'll pay!". Nara smiled and patted his head. "double date it is! plus loner Woohyun.". Nara said and winked at Woohyun. "Hmph, mean noona,". He then stomped his feet and went back to his classroom. The class then was soon flooded with students. The two couples quickly took their seats. 

 

"I can't believe my once enemy is now my girlfriend,". Sunggyu said while playing with Nara's hair. The teacher was still not in class. Nara smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can't believe I fell for an annoying guy like you.". Sunggyu chuckled and pinched her cheeks. 

 

 

 

As promised, the 5 of them went to the cafe near their school for ice cream. Dongwoo sat beside Ahyoung while Nara was in between Woohyun and Sunggyu. They were waiting for their ice cream after ordering. Like Sunggyu said, he paid for the ice creams. Ahyoung and Dongwoo were in their own world. Nara and Sunggyu was still awkward about the realtionship thing. Woohyun was just...there. He was bored and excused himself to the bathroom. 

 

"YAH! URGH LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY DRESS!". A customer shouted which attracted the couples' attention. Nara sighed and quickly ran to the rescue of her brother. "I'm sorry Miss. My brother is really clumsy. I believe he did not mean to bump into you and spill ice cream on your dress. Here let me help you. How much is the dress? I'll pay for it,". 

 

The girl blinked at Nara and her heart softens. "I--It's okay. I am sorry for shouting. I'm going to buy new dresses anyway. Thank you for your concern.". Nara nudged Woohyun's arm with her elbow signalling him to apologise.

 

Woohyun rubbed his neck and bowed. "s--sorry. H--here's my number. Call me if you need anything. I feel bad for ruining your dress.". he winked and pulled Nara back to their table. 

 

The girl chuckled and looked and her hand. *Nam Woohyun? cute*. 

 

"Yah what was that Nam Woohyun!" Nara scolded him. Woohyun only looked at the table like a child being scolded by his mom. 

 

Earlier, when Woohyun went out of the bathroom, he saw the pretty girl. He decided to make a move but accidentally slipped on the wet floor and bump into the girl causing her ice cream to drop on her dress. 

 

"Oooooooohhhhhh Namu is in love,". Sunggyu teased. Woohyun slapped the back of his head and quickly reached for his ice cream when their orders arrived. Ahyoung and Dongwoo only chuckled at the trio and ate their ice cream. 

 

 

 

                                   ~When a man is in love,

                              even if he loses ten to gain one ,

                 He gives all he has as if today is the last day,

                                          so he won’t regret~

                

                                        - INFINITE Man In Love -

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this oneshot! Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below if you want to request any oneshots or you can also dm me. (pairing, genre,) Aing~~ 

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs ^^ .