EXO Suho - My Guardian

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : EXO Suho(Junmyeon)& Kang Jihee (You)

genre : fluff 

 

ENJOYY~~~

 

 

"Honey, I'm home!". Junmyeon announced as he locked the front door. 

 

"Oh Oppa!". Jihee exclaimed as she saw her handsome husband. She smiled sweetly at him and took his blazer off. 

 

She asked Junmyeon to sit at the dining table as she served dinner. But being the gentleman he was, Junmyeon helped his wife out. 

 

He prepared the utensils and set up the table. He carried the bowls his wife were trying to carry and put them neatly on the dining table.

 

As the both of them were seated, Junmyeon said out his wishes before having the first bite of his donkatsu. He hummed in delight, making Jihee smile. Jihee ate her first bite too after Junmyeon.

 

 

 

Jihee looked up from her food when Junmyeon was silent since just now. Usually, he would tell her what happened at school as a teacher. She would listen to all of his stories while eating. It was strange of him to keep quiet like this. 

 

Jihee put her hand on top of his and patred it a few times. Junmyeon who was staring at his food looked up in shock and blinked at his wife.

 

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you ill?". Jihee asked, worried at her husband's weird behaviour. 

 

Junmyeon smiled at her and patted her hand in return. "I'm fine. It's just that, I suddenly have a lot of problems with my homeroom class.". 

 

Jihee chuckled before reaching out to caress his face softly. "Oppa, I thought you were ill or something,". 

 

Junmyeon grinned and leaned into her palm.

"I don't know honey, the boys in my class are definitely not very gentle. I had to call some boys out for bullying the girls. I taught them to treat women right but they even hit girls. I don't know what to do anymore.". 

 

Jihee smooth out his hair and rested her hand on his neck. "Oppa, not everyone can be a gentleman like you. Give them time and teach them slowly. I bet they will change one day. Just like how you changed my older brother. Teach them gently like how you thought Haneul Oppa. If someone older than you can change, why not the younger ones?". 

 

Junmyeon chuckled at his wife's words. 

"Honey, remember Kim Jongin? Yeao he is the one who likes to bully girls. He likes to make them do things for him. I know he is a good boy deep down but I am not sure why he was acting like that.". 

 

 

Jihee sighed and looked at her husband right into his eyes. 

 

"Oppa, your nickname is Suho for a reason. You have to guard your students. Protect them form doing all these bad things. Guide them to the right path. Bring them to the good and away from the bad. I know you can do it Oppa. Protect these young kids.". 

 

Junmyeon stood up from his seat and kneeled down beside his wife. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. 

 

"Kang Jihee , I'm so lucky to have you as my wife. You always know the right things to say to me. I know I have to protect my students. But before that, I have to protect you and most importantly, protect our baby.". Junmyeon said as he caressed the big bump on her stomach. 

 

 

"I know I have to protect my students but just so you know, I will always protect my family first. I love you, Honey.". Junmyeo stated before leaning towards his wife and kissed her temple. 

 

 

"I love you too Oppa.". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT^ 

 

it's so cringey when I think about it xp 

 

hope you guys enjoyed it! 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

 

Requests are always welcomed! Comment down below or DM me(pairing & genre). 

 

Message in advance: I don't write rated ffs ^^