INFINITE Hoya - bipolar ?

KPOP ONESHOTS

. pairing : hoya x ~~~~ ( I / You )

genre : fluff 

 

ENJOY~~

 

 

5am is the time I wake up everyday. To exercise, of course. I would walk around the neighbourhood with my bicycle for about an hour and ride my bicycle back home. But not alone, of course. 

 

Nam Woohyun. My bestfriend / neighbour next door. We would always jog together. Although I wake up at 5am, I would start my exercise at 5.15am because of this slowpoke.

 

As usual, I went to his front door and knocked on it a few times. The door opened revealing his housemate, Lee Howon. Or what he likes people to call, Hoya. 

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!". I greeted and bowed. Hoya rolled his eyes and pushed me aside while mumbling "whatever". This is also part of my morning routine. He would always open the door and ignore me. 

 

I have a very strong feeling, Hoya doesn't like me. He is always cold towards me. When I hang out with Woohyun at their house, Hoya would ask me to go back home because " it's not good for a girl to be in the same house with two boys with raging hormones ". I mean, he is right but puhleaseeeeeee. Woohyun and me?  nahhhhhh. Impossible Hoya looks at me as a woman. Why bother? My house is always empty. It's boring being home alone. Both parents always working. Older sister studying abroad. No one at home except for me. 

 

"Hey Bunny! What you staring at? Come on! Let's go!". Woohyun's voice interrupted my train of thoughts. I shooked my head and smiled at him before pulling him out. 

 

I strangely spaced out more today. It's like I have a feeling something is going to happen today. 

"Umph!". I rubbed my bum and forehead. I looked up only to be greeted by an angry face of my bestfriend's housemate. 

 

"Are you blind? Am I so small that you can't see me?!". He began shouting. 

 

"Yah yah yah, she did not do that intentionally, okay? I think she is unwell. Come on Bunny, Let's just go home.". Woohyun said and pulled me towards his side before helping me walk back home. 

 

I looked back at Hoya before walking back home. I swear I saw his guilty face. I closed my eyes and shooked my head. I looked at him again. Ahh, I must be dreaming just now. He is just simply glaring at me now. I guess he really hates me.

 

 

Finally, school! Like every morning, I walked to school with Woohyun. And Hoya ㅠ.ㅠ . He was always at the back, with his headphones. It's like his headphones are glued to his ears every morning.

 

" ~~~~ ah, are you really okay? I mean, you spaced out a lot, just now.". Woohyun asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I smiled and nodded. Woohyun smiled back and ruffled my hair before running, leaving me behind. 

 

"YAH WOOHYUN AH! WAIT UP!". I tried running as fast as I can. I slowed down as I felt my heart beat really fast. I stopped running. With palms on my knees, I panted and wiped my sweat with the back of my hand. "you are so gonna get it, Nam Woohyun,". 

 

After catching my breath, I started walking. But I accidentally tripped on my own foot and fell down. "ahh..." I groaned as I examined my scraped elbow. "DAMN YOU WOOHYUN!". 

 

I heard shuffles behind me. I looked up and was shocked. Hoya stopped walking! His eyes were looking everywhere except me. His next words had my heart beating like crazy. 

 

"A-are you okay?". 

 

EXCUSE ME. HOW CAN I BE OKAY WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME? 

 

I admit it, I do have a slight crush on Hoya. I mean, he is good at dancing, singing, rapping, good looking. He is Perfect! 

 

"Y--yeah. Its just that I scraped my elbow,". I stuttered. 

 

He was still standing there. I noticed that his ears were red. I was about to stand up when he leaned towards my ears. 

 

" Didn't know you like teddy bears, babe." He whispered before continue walking. He looked back at me and pointed towards my skirt. 

 

My eyes widened. It can't be. I slowly looked below and I was right. MY SKIRT LIFTED UP WHEN I FELL DOWN AND HOYA FREAKING SAW MY . 

 

I quickly stood up and adjusted my skirt. I am going to be late if I walk so I decided to take the bus. a way to avoid Hoya too. aish this is so embarrassing.

 

 

 

"YAH NAM WOOHYUN! COME HERE YOU RASCAL!". I shouted as soon as I entered my classroom. As expected, he was hiding under his desk. I pulled him by his sleeves and dragged him to the school rooftop. 

 

"I--I am sorry! Please don't kill me! Hoya Hoya! help me!!!!!". 

 

My eyes twitched when he called that name. I looked at the side and I was right. Hoya was passing by us. We made eye contact. He smirked at me and mouthed "teddy bears". 

 

I felt my face became hot. I groaned and continued dragging Woohyun. 

 

 

" I FELL DOWN AND HE FREAKING SAW MY TEDDY BEAR ! HOW EMBARRASSIG IS THAT?! ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME, HE WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN MY !". I bursted. 

 

Woohyun blinked. He started laughing like a maniac. 

 

"HQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU'RE WEARING THE I GAVE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? AWW HOW SWEET!". 

 

I rolled my eyes before hitting his chest a few times. "YAH! That's not the case! I am dying of embarrassment here. Can't you help me? Yah Nam Woohyun ! Stop laughing! YAAAAAAAH!". I continued whining as he laughed. After a few minutes of laughing, he finally stopped and patted my head. He pinched my cheeks and grinned. 

 

"It's okay, ~~~~ ah. It's not like he saw your or anything. Just your . ". He 'comforted' me. I sighed and flicked his forehead before walking towards the door to go back to our classroom. Woohyun chuckled and followed me. 

 

 

 

I took a deep breath before entering the classroom. I looked at my shoes as I went to the back of the classroom where my desk was placed. Hoya was sitting two seats in front of me. Aish this is so embarrassing. Why must I be in the same class as this jerk. Not that I don't like it, it's just that, urgh. 

 

 

The moment I've been waiting for! Class dismiss! I quickly packed my bag and went out to wait for Woohyun. I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for him. It had been 10 minutes since I've waited for him. 

 

"~~~~ ah! ". Ah, even though it was his annoying voice, I was relieved when I heard it. 

 

" oh Woohyun ah! Why are you so late?". I asked as I scanned him up and down. 

 

"~~~~ ah, sorry for making you wait. I can't go back with you today. I have a long training session. As you know, our soccer match is next week. See you later! Rooftop, okay? I gotta go. Bye!". Woohyun quickly explained and ran. 

 

I sighed and massaged my temples. At least he asked me to meet him at the rooftop later. I turned my heels and walked out of the school. 

 

"DAMN IT! WHERE IS MY UMBRELLA?!. Ah right, mom took it yesterday. AHHHHH OTTOKHAE?". I shouted and sighed. I covered my head with my school bag and counted to three before running. The rain was so heavy that it was hard for me to see what was in front of me. I turned to return back to school but something stopped me. I turned back to the front and was shocked. I wasn't dreaming, right? I looked up and to the owner of the umbrella. We stared into each other's eyes before he decided to ruin the moment. 

 

"Sorry, I don't have a teddy bear umbrella.". He said while smirking. I blinked a few times while still looking at him. His next actions shocked me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders before he led me to my house. 

 

We were quiet the whole time. I mean like, of course. We're not even close. He sent me in front of my porch. I thanked him and quickly went in. 

 

*I've been waiting so long for this moment*. 

 

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

*I've been waiting so long for this moment*. I thought as I stared at the door of ~~~~'s house.

 

I may act cold towards her all this time. But that doesn't mean I hate her. I kind of like her, actually. She is quite goodlooking, has a nice personality, she is cute too. keke teddy bears.

 

As you know, we are neighbours. My room is just across ~~~~'s. But of course, I always keep my windows closed and my curtains down. except for at night. Why? because ~~~~ is asleep. I may sound like a stalker but I always stare at her when she is sleeping. She always keep her windows open. 

 

I wake up as she wakes up at 5am every morning. I would secretly watch her stretch while I change into my exercise clothes. I would run to the living room as soon as I saw her leave her room. Just in time as she knocked on the door. 

 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!". She would always greet. But to maintain my cool image, I would always push her aside and mumble, "whatever".. I know, I act like a jerk but I am just not ready. 

 

That morning, She bumped into me. I was going to help her get up. But when I saw Woohyun running towards her, I started shouting. I was mad. I was mad I am not the man who is always with her. When Woohyun said she was unwell, I felt guilty for shouting at her just beacuse I was mad at Woohyun. But as soon as I saw Woohyun's arm around her waist, My blood boiled again. I glared at the back of his head. 

 

 

I shooked my head at the thought of that morning earlier and decided to get some fresh air at the rooftop that is shared between my house and ~~~~'s. I stretched before taking my jacket and went out. 

 

 

End of Hoya's POV 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~ ah, I'll be late today. I am sorry but we have to cancel our rooftop date today. Sunggyu hyung invited the soccer team to dinner. Don't wait for me. Go sleep, okay? -Woohyun

 

URGH WHY MUST HE TELL ME NOW! I've been waiting for that pabo for 10 minutes already. The weather is freaking cold and I forgot to bring my jacket. *sigh*. Guess its just you and me today, cola. I took a can of cola and opened it before having a sip of the cold delicious soft drink. 

 

"waiting for Woohyun, teddy bear?". A voice interrupted my peace. I jumped a little before turning behind to see the owner of the voice. I sighed at the sight of the boy in front of me. 

 

"He is late today so I'll be alone today. Why are you here, anyway?". 

 

Hoya sat beside me and took a can of cola-supposed to be Woohyun's. He opened it just like I did earlier and drank it before shivering at the goodness. 

 

"Why? can't I?". He replied while smirking. 

 

Oh you don't even know how much i wanted to tear that smirk of his face. But he is so handsome, what to do?. 

 

I rolled my eyes before punching his arm slightly. I took another sip of cola. My fingers curled into a fist. I placed them under my thighs and sighed in relief. 

 

I saw Hoya staring at me so I decided to ask him. 

 

"why are you staring?"

 

"Why did you put your hands under your thighs?"

 

I chuckled and shifted slightly before answering. "It keeps me warm. Here you try. Just put your hands under your thighs. It really keeps you warm---". I stopped my sentence when I felt my body covered with warm fabric. I looked up at Hoya and saw him frowning. 

 

"If you're cold, I could just give you my jacket. No need to do that.". He said and pointed at the jacket. 

 

I blinked a few times and nodded. I pulled the jacket tighter around me allowing me to smell Hoya's cologne. 

 

We stared at the stars that were decorating the dark sky. 

 

"I really like looking at the stars. It makes me calm. haaaaaah. uhm, Ho-- Hoya? can you sing for me something?". I asked as I looked at Hoya. 

 

He was frowning. I thought I made him mad so I quickly stood up and apologised. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. 

 

"sure. what song?". 

 

"ah really? Hmm, do you know, Standing egg's Little star? Woohyun always sing that for me. But since he is not here, can you sing for me?". 

 

Hoya nodded and cleared his throat. He bit his lips before singing. My eyes fluttered close as I enjoyed his voice. Woohyun's voice is deep and soothing. Hoya's voice was somewhat deep and husky. It was not as nice as Woohyun's but there was something in his voice that made me like it. Maybe his passion? 

 

 

 

"Thanks for accompanying me, tonight. See you tomorrow at school?". 

 

Hoya nodded before going back to his house. I shrugged my shoulders and snuggled into the jacket. wait. jacket? AISH 

 

"Ho--Hoya! Your jac-----! Ah, this useless. I'll give him tomorrow.". I mumbled and decided to go back home. 

 

 

 

 

As usual, it was 5 am. I woke up and stretched before going downstairs. "eomma! I'll be going now!". I shouted and grabbed my bicycle. 

 

"~~~~ ah, your sister is in her room.". My mom said just before I went out of the house.

 

"ah really? When did she come back?". I asked as I put my bicycle down and went to my older sister's room. 

 

 

Soon, laughters were heard from my sister's room. She said she came back yesterday when I was already asleep. She wanted to give a surprise to us. She will be here for only 2 weeks then she will be going back to America. 

 

"ah right. I have to text Woohyun."

 

"Ahh I miss that guy. Are you guys dating already? You guys have been bestfriends for so long and yet you guys don't have any feelings towards each other?". My sister teased. 

 

I rolled my eyes and punched her arm. 

 

Woohyun ah, can't exercise with you today. Walk to school together later! - ~~~~ 

 

Hoya's POV

 

Oh? Why is she late today? Hmm, I swear I saw her leave her room earlier. Should I ask Woohyun? But he will ask me why I ask. Aish. 

 

"Hoya, is anything wrong?". I jumped a little at the sudden question. 

 

I faced my housemate and shooked my head. "I'm okay. It's just that...."

 

Woohyun walked towards me while raising his eyebrows. "what?". 

 

"why is ~~~~ not here?". I gathered up my courage and asked him like it was the most normal thing to ask. 

 

Woohyun chuckled and told me that ~~~~ was not exercising today. I nodded in understandment and went back to my room. I was lucky he didn't ask me any questions. 

 

End of Hoya's POV 

 

 

 

"Yah you better not leave me again, today!". I warned Woohyun as we walked to school together. Hoya was as usual at the back. 

 

Woohyun chuckled before ruffling my hair. He slowly let go of my shoulders. I knew what he was up to. He was going to do what I just asked him not to. aish this kid. He started running. But since I knew what he was going to do, I managed to grab his sleeve. I tried pulling him but of course, he was stronger. My hand slipped out of his sleeve allowing him to run away from me. 

 

As I lost my grip, I lost my balance and stumbled backwards causing me to bump into the person behind me. I guess the person lose balance too causing the both of us to fall down. 

 

"agghh,". I heard the person below me groan. I gulped as I saw who it was. 

 

"Ho--Hoya, I am sorry. Here, let me get aaaah!!". I was about to stand up when he pulled me down by my waist causing me to yelp. 

 

"Yah Hoya, what are you doing?!". I whispered as I sensed people looking at us weirdly. Our faces were just a centimetre away.  He chuckled allowing me to feel his chest vibrate and he slowly stood up, arms still around my waist. He helped me stand up before letting my waist go. 

 

"hurry up or we're going to be late,". He said and continued walking. I cleared my throat and walked beside him till we arrived at school. 

 

The rest of the day was filled with me always thinking about Hoya. From his shining forehead to his cute eyes to his sharp nose and his cherry lips. AHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEE. 

 

Do I officially like him? Ahh, it can't be. aish. what do i do? 

 

 

It was finally Saturday! But it was boringgggg. I was alone at home, again. Mom and Dad had to go out of town for some business. Eonnie was out with her friends. 

 

It was already 11am but I was still in bed. I don't feel very good today. I always feel like vomitting and my stomach kept on grumbling. It was not even the time of the month for my stomach to be this painful. 

 

I slowly tried to get up and went to the bathroom to refresh myself up. It was really difficult to stand up still because of the sharp pain. I quickly wore my clothes and decided to get some breakfast. the house is really silent. I took some pieces of bread and a glass of milk. I put them on the table while I took my phone. 

 

I bit the bread as I looked through the messages I got when I was asleep. They were only texts from the class chat. Talking about the upcoming field trip.  

 

My throat was quite dry so I took the glass and wanted to drink but I suddenly felt my head throb. My sight was blurry. I was lucky I can still think of what to do. I fumbled with my phone and pressed the first number I saw which was Woohyun's house number. 

 

"Ahhh hurry up, pick up you stupid.". I mumbled to myself as I tried keeping myself up. 

 

"ahhh wooo...hyuuun ahhhhh, he----help m---meeee,". I out after that. 

 

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

I was watching the TV in the living room. Woohyun just went out to buy some grocceries so I was alone at home. I was startled when the house phone rang. strange. that phone never rings. I ran to it and quickly pick it up. before I could greet, the person from the other line beat me to it. 

 

" "ahhh wooo...hyuuun ahhhhh, he----help m---meeee,".

 

A clashing sound soon followed the voice. I blinked and looked at the name of the person who called. 

 

"~~~~ ?! Hello? ~~~~? are you there? " I tried asking but it was no use. The other line was silent. I was worried of course. I quickly went to her house and knocked on the door a few times but there were no answers. i tried opening the door but it was locked. I then remembered, Woohyun kept a spare key to her house. I ran back home amd searched for it under the vase. typical Woohyun. 

 

I immediately tried unlocking the door. pheww it worked. I ran inside and searched for ~~~~. My eyes widened when I saw the scene in front of me. ~~~~ was lying on the floor beside some broken glasses. I quickly ran to her and brought her head to my lap. I tapped her cheek a few times to check if she was concious. I began to worry when she was not. I put my palm on her forehead and chuckled.

*this kid. Fever, huh? *. 

 

I carried her bridal style and brought her up to her bed. After making sure that she was comfortable, I decided to help clean up a bit. Well, she did helped me and Woohyum clean our house a few times so why not return back the favour. After cleaning up the mess, I made her some porridge. The one that Woohyun always make when I am sick. 

 

I put the bowl of porridge on the nightstand while I went back to the kitchen to take a bowl of warm water and a small towel. I dipped the towel into the warm water and squeezed it before adjusting it on ~~~~'s forehead. My body stiffened at her moves. She took my hand that I used to adjust the towel and put it on her cheek. She snuggled her nose on my hand before mumbling softly. I tried to hear what she was mumbling and was impressed because it turned out to be,

 

"Howon ah~~ Howon ah~~". 

 

She suddenly shifted and her eyes opened. Her eyes widened when she saw me. haha cute. She soon realised that she was holding my hand tightly and quickly let go of it. 

 

"Ah, sorry. Where is Woohyun?". 

 

My blood boiled at the question. I am in front of you. Why are you asking for that stupid grease boy?

 

"Hoya, I am asking you,". She said softly and tried to make an eye contact with me.  I looked up amd straight into her brown eyes. She was startled a bit and cleared . Her eyes scanned her room and landed on the bowl of porridge. 

 

I chuckled before grabbing the bowl and spoon and passed it to her. She smiled and gladly took it. 

 

"Mmm, it tastes just like Woohyun's!". She chirped and ate happily.

 

Again, she made my blood boil. Why must she mention him when I am here. 

 

" Well, I live with him,". 

 

She chuckled and scratched her head cutely. 

 

"Hoya, can I ask you a question?". She asked while looking at me like an innocent child. 

 

I looked back at her and nodded. I could see her shift uncomfortably and hesitate. She took a deep breath before looking into my eyes. 

 

"Do you, perhaps, have a bipolar disorder?". 

 

Her question definitely caught me off guard. Bipolar disorder? Hmm, how did she get to that?

 

I shooked my head and asked her why. 

 

"well, you are always cold towards me and recently, you are quite open. I mean, you are sometimes cold and sometimes warm. I don't know how to describe it. I mean, ahh i am sorry I talked too much didn't I? I just hope you underst-----". 

 

The moment I've been waiting for. It felt so perfect. Her lips felt so perfect against mine. I grabbed her wrists when I felt her hitting my chest. I continued kissing her when she struggled but soon she gave in. Her arms soon found their way around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her slightly to deepen the kiss. It was sweet. Just like I imagined. 

 

Soon, we parted our lips and there was a string of our saliva. I could see her cheeks becoming red. There was a small smile on her lips. I smiled in satisfactory and grabbed her shoulders so that she was facing me.

 

"I, I am sorry I acted cold towards you. I am just, not really good with my actions. I am not as open as Woohyun. I sometimes don't even know what I am doing. I actually really really like you. Every morning, I wake up early just to open the door for you. But my mood soon turned down when I know you were looking for Woohyun and not me. I was cold to you because I was jealous. I was jealous because Woohyun always get to be with you. I am sorry I took long to confess. but, ~~~~, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?". 

I finally said them. I finally confessed to her! 

 

She bit her lips and looked at the bowl of porridge. She looked back at me and slowly a smile was formed on her lips. 

 

"Yes." She whispered.

 

I felt like there were fireworks around me. I was so happy that I pulled her into a hug. 

 

"Thank you so much. Thank you thank you thank you.". I kept on repeating while hugging her. 

 

I pulled away only to look at her pink lips and kiss them. This kiss was not long like earlier but it was definitely sweeter. 

 

Again, I saw her blush. I cupped her face and carressed her cheek with my thumb while looking into her eyes lovingly. 

 

End of Hoya's POV

 

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

 

I AM OFFICIALLY LEE HOWON'S GIRLFRIEND. LET ME SPELL IT FOR YOU.

G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D! GIRLFRIEND!

 

WE KISSED TWO TIMES GAHHHHHH OMG. 

 

I looked into his eyes and held his hand that was carressing my face and kissed it. He chuckled and my hair. 

 

"next time, we are going to see your teddy bears again,". He whispered and winked. My eyes widened and i swear I was blushing hard. I flicked his forehead and quickly hid under my blanket.

 

"BYUNTAE!". 

 

I heard him laugh. Oh his laughter was like music to my ears. But soon that music died down when I heard Eonnie's voice.

 

 

"~~~~ ah! I am back! oh, Woohyun is here too!". 

 

I quickly kicked the blankets away and ran to the door. But my steps stopped when i felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I gasped when my back hit Hoya's chest. 

 

"why are so excited to see Woohyun? You're mine now. You can only be excited to see me.". Hoya whispered while he my tummy. I gulped and tried to pry his hands of me. 

 

WHY IS HE SO Y. 

 

"Bunny! I bought you your favourite yoghur----- OMG I AM SO SORRY. I'LL JUST GO OUT. I AM SORRY GOSH I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO KNOCK. ". Woohyun excitedly went to my room to tell me about my favourite yoghurt that he just bought but he soon screamed when he saw Hoya backhugging me. 

 

Gosh this so embarrassing.  

 

 

 

 

 

It was soon dinner. My fever cooled down, thanks to Hoya, my boyfriend. gosh i always cringe when I thought of him being my boyfriend. 

 

Woohyun and Hoya was eating dinner with my family. Woohyun being the live reporter, announced about My and Hoya's relationship. My parents 'aww ed' while my sister kept on whining that we ruined her ship. yeap. she wanted me and Woohyun together but eww no. Woohyun is too greasy for me. But that was just for a few minutes. When she saw how sweet Hoya was towards me, she started shipping me and him. Sometimes, I don't even know who is older. 

 

 

Being with Hoya , my morning routine changed slightly. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 5am as usual. I woke up and stretched before opening the windows to my bedroom. 

 

"Did you dream of me, Jagiya?". Hoya would always ask when our eyes meet through the window. I grinned before shooking my head. Hoya frowned cutely and pouted. I chuckled and quickly went down to take my bicycle. As usual, I went to the boys' house and knocked on the door.

 

 

"Morning Woohyun!". Right, he started waking up early. He was nagged by Hoya because he kept on making me wait for him before. Haha cute. 

 

Woohyun smiled and ruffled my hair. Hoya who was behind him waved at me. I chuckled amd waved back.

 

Both boys beside me, the three of us walked around together side by side. Woohyun would always crack a lame joke followed by Hoya. Gosh I love these dorks. But obviously I love one of them more. 

 

 

 

"YAH WOOHYUN AH STOP TOUCHING HER WILL YA!". Hoya would shout every morning when Woohyun hugged me on the way to school. *sigh* . Can this be any more perfect?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it! Requests are always welcomed. Comment down below or DM if you want to request (genre and pairing). 

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, VOTE AND COMMENT!

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG