SHINee Taemin - Love Triangle

KPOP ONESHOTS

           pairing : Taemin x You(~~~~ / I ) x Jonghyun 

             genre : fluff drama angst 

requested by : Taemins_Littlenoona

 

Enjoy~~~

 

 

Aish, I should have listened to Ashley. It is my first time in South Korea. Now now, what should I do? 

 

Flashback 

 

"are you sure, ~~~~? I'll walk with you so that you'll not get lost, okay? "

 

"It's okay, Ashley, I'll just walk around this area. I'll be back before 10pm, okay? I'll text you if anything happens." 

 

Ashley, my older sister, sighed and nodded. "Make sure. I don't want my baby sister to get hurt. Take care, I'll go back first,". 

 

I nodded and pushed her lightly. I breathed in the fresh air and smiled brightly. It was just 7pm. I decided to walk along the park and the streets. I need some alone time, that was why I asked my sister to go first. 

 

I sat on a bench nearby and stretched my arms. I scanned the area and smiled slightly when I saw an old couple. I looked down sadly and laughed when I felt my eyes water. *Yah ~~~~! He's a jerk. stop thinking about him. * I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. I know remembering him won't bring me any good. I took a deep breath and sighed. 

 

I suddenly heard shuffles beside me. I looked beside me and blinked a few times. 

 

A man, carrying a puppy in his arms. He was wearing a cap and a mask. His eyes were so familiar. I felt like I have seen those eyes before but I forgot where. 

 

His eyes turned into crescents when he looked at me. I think he was smiling. He waved his hand in front of my face. That was when I realised I've been staring at him. I shooked my head in embarrassment and looked at my shoes. 

 

"You okay? I saw you closing your eyes and your eyebrows were furrowed.". the man asked. When I kept quiet, he scratched his head and bowed his head a little. 

 

"ahh, you no korea? I'm sorry.". I chuckled at his English and nodded. 

 

"I can speak Korean, though,". I finally replied him, in Korean. 

 

He sighed in relief and his ears turned red. "Sorry, I underestimated you. So, what's wrong?". 

 

I chuckled and told him about my break up with my boyfriend recently. I know, He is a stranger. But I have a strong feeling that I can trust him. He smiled sadly after listening to my story and patted my shoulder. He gave me some advice. I thanked him and had a little chat with him. His voice was so familiar. I shooked my head and pushed all the thoughts away. It can't be. He quickly bid me a goodbye when another man called him. He ran towards his friend and waved at me again before disappearing completely. 

 

I sighed and looked at my watch. It was just 8.45 pm. I stood up and decided to look around the streets before going back. 

 

I was spaced out all the time that I lost my track. I walked all the way and I didn't know where I was. I looked around me and saw the stores closing down. I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. 5 more minutes to 10pm!. I  took a deep breath before walking quickly. 

 

End of flashback. 

 

 

It had been around 15 minutes since I've walked and I have not see anything familiar yet. or is it dark that I can't recognise the places I passed by? I stomped my feet and ruffled my hair in frustration. I decided to just walk straight and find a way to go back home. My phone battery was dead. What a wonderful first day in Korea. 

 

I jumped a little when I heard people shouting. I ran to the nearest wall and hid behind it before peeking slightly. My eyes widened when I saw two men holding another man, who was quite small compared to them, by his arms. He was blindfolded and his mouth was covered with cloth. They were dragging him to a black car. I didn't know what to do. Should I help him? I gathered my courage up before running towards the three men. 

 

"LET HIM GOOOOOOO!". I screamed as I jumped and there went my flying kick. One leg for each man. Both of the men let go of the man in the middle when they fell down. I smirked and tried to help the small man stand up. But I hissed when I felt a sharp pain on my thigh. My eyes widened when I saw blood dripping. T--that guy just cut my thigh with his pocket knife! THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE JEANS! I bet my eyes turned red when i glared at the man. I rolled my sleeves up and walked towards the guy. I chuckled inwardly when the man took a step back. Oh what a chicken. I skillfully tripped his leg causing him fall. I know his friend was behind me only when he grabbed me by my neck from the back and tried to choke me. I held onto his arm and tried to pull it away. But he was stronger. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body before swinging my lower body up so that my legs hung onto the man behind me 's shoulder. I then swung my leg again, this time, my knees dug into the man's back. The man hissed in pain and let go of me. I coughed a few times and rubbed my neck. The other man was trying to drag the smaller man inside the black car. But I was just too fast. I saw a piece of hard wood beside the road. I know it's random, but it was just there, waiting for me to pick it up. I quietly ran to the wood but my face was soon face to face with the ground. The guy earlier grabbed my ankle while he was lying on the ground. I tried to shook his hands off but damn they were like metals. I stretched my arm and I finally got the wood! You don't even know how happy I was when my fingers touched the wood. I grabbed the wood tightly before turning my body to the side so that I could see the man who was grabbing my ankle. I raised the wood up and aimed for the man's neck. I closed my eyes when the wood came in contact with his body. 

 

I opened my eyes when I felt his hand that was on my ankle loosened. I wriggled out of his grip and went to the other man. 

 

"Let him go and run off, Or I'll beat you with this wood,". I said to the man lowly. The man smirked and grabbed the smaller man by his neck before pointing a gun to his head. 

 

* i didn't expect this.*. I thought as I tried to think of a way to get that gun away. 

 

"Give me 500,000,000₩ and I'll give you this weakling.". 

 

I gulped. 500,000,000₩?! Is this guy crazy?

 

"Shoot him then. I'm not that rich, anyway.". I said making the smaller man's eyes widened in fear. 

 

The other man gritted his teeth before pressing the gun slowly. I made eye contact with  the smaller man and signaled him to duck. I smirked and waited for a few seconds before throwing the piece of hard wood towards the man's hand. As I expected, he pressed the gun fully, letting the bullet go. The smaller man was smart enough to listen to me. The other man screamed in pain and clutched onto his arm. 

 

He tried to stand up and run towards me but I was faster and quickly strike his chest with my elbow. He clutched his chest and fell down. To be safe, I kicked his back a few times . I grabbed the smaller man's hand and quickly ran from that place. 

 

After a few minutes of running to who knows where, I lost my breath and stopped. I felt bad for the smaller man as I heard him panting hard. He managed to open his blindfold and the cloth around his mouth but I still have not see his face clearly. I let his hand go and faced him. 

 

"L--Lee Taemin?" i gasped. 

 

The guy grinned and waved. I slapped my face a few times, thinking that I was dreaming but nahhh. He was right in front of me! LEE TAEMIN! MY ULTIMATE BIAS! 

 

"Hi, I am SHINee's Taemin. You are?". 

 

I blinked at him and looked at him up and down. How can a person act so normally after tried being kidnapped? 

 

"H--Hi, my name is ~~~~.". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ahhh, so this is your first time in Korea?". Taemin asked as we walked together. I told him about me being lost as it was my first time in Korea. So he decided to help me find my house after I described to him the streets. 

 

"yeah, I came here to visit my sister who is currently teaching English in one of the high schools nearby." . 

 

I decided to look up when he was silent, only to make eye contact with him. He was staring at me while smiling. I blinked and quickly looked at my shoes. 

 

"so tell me, how do you know Korean?". 

 

His sudden question startled me. How am I suppose to answer? My palms were getting sweaty. I bit my lips before facing him.

 

"uhh, well, I actually love kpop. So I decided to take Korean as my extra language at school,". 

 

Taemin nodded and smiled. "So you're still a high schooler?". I nodded slowly and played with my fingers. 

 

 

 

"Well, I guess this is your house?". Taemin asked. I looked up and saw the lights still on. , Ashley is so gonna kill me. 

 

I nodded and bowed before thanking him. I was about to grab the door knob when he pulled me by my wrist. I tripped on my own foot and lose my balance causing me to accidentally hug Taemin. I blinked a few times and quickly pulled away. 

 

He cleared him throat and smiled cutely. He dug for something from his pocket and took out a card. 

 

"H--here, this is my number. Call me when you're free. I want to treat you dinner for helping me just now,". He said while rubbing his nape. 

 

My eyes widened. I can't believe it. My---my ultimate bias just asked me out. 

 

"ah--ah, it's okay if you don't want to, I can jus---"

 

"no no no. I'll call you when I'm free. Thank you very much. and about just now, it was nothing. Isn't that why my parents asked me to attend martial arts class? To help people and defend myself.". I said quickly and slowly took the card from his hand. 

 

Taemin smiled , this time wider, and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ASHLEYYYYYYYY!! IS MY OUTFIT OKAY?". 

 

I would be meeting my bias in an hour. 

 

"yes, for the hundreth time, you look perfect as always. Now hurry up and go or you'll be late,". 

 

 

Since SHINee can't go to public places freely, Taemin invited me to their dorm. I reached their dorm and went to the back door. Don't want other fans to see me. I knocked the door three times like how Taemin asked me to. 

 

The door opened revealing my handsome bias. I blushed when I saw him checked me out. I cleared my throat attracting his attention. He grinned and invited me in. 

 

 

 

 

"J--Jonghyun ssi, is there anything on my face?". Well, isn't today my lucky day? Not only dinner with Taemin, but with the whole group! And Jonghyun was staring at me so I decided to call him. 

 

"oh? N--No, I was just distracted. sorry." Jonghyun replied and continued eating. 

 

I nodded slowly and enjoyed my dinner with the rest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had been 2 months since we met and we became closer. ah, another fact is that, I became their part time stylist. Let's just say a fan caught us 'dating'. So the company decided to hire me as SHINee's stylist. I am now a transfer high schooler and a part time stylist. I am lucky enough Ashley isn't mad at me. 

 

"Yah Taemin Oppa! Why are you so hyper! Sit down , You know that I am short. I can't adjust your outfit if you stand.". I whined while stomping my feet. 

 

Taemin grinned and bent down to my eye level. He ruffled my hair and sat down. I sighed and smiled before adjusting his collar. 

 

"~~~~, can you help me with my buttons?". Jonghyun suddenly called me. I quickly finished Taemin's outfit and went to the older boy. 

 

"Oh, Jonghyun Oppa, why are you wearing a cap?". I was confused as to why he was still not ready when their performance was in an hour. 

 

"ahh, the hair stylist is still doing Kibum's. I'll just wait.". He replied while smiling. I nodded in understandment and buttoned his wrists. 

 

 

That cap. Why is it so familiar? *gasps*. was it him? The dog, it was Roo! Ahhhh should have known it was him! 

 

 

"J--Jonghyun Oppa, Can I ask you something?". I  fiddled with my fingers and looked at my shoes, waiting for his answer. 

 

"Sure,". 

 

I took a deep breath and was about to ask when the hair stylist called him. He bit his lips and asked me to wait for a while. But by the time the hair stylist finished his hair, it was their turn to perform. Jonghyun comforted me by asking me to ask him later. 

 

I pouted and nodded. Taemin saw me and chuckled. I blinked at him and he patted my head asking me to wish him good luck. I smiled and pinched his cheeks before shouting. " Taemin Oppa hwaiting! SHINee hwaiting!".

 

 

Finally, they finished performing. Jonghyun was the first one to enter the dressing room. He smiled before walking towards me. 

 

"What was it just now?". He asked. I smiled and was about to ask when I heard a loud noise behind Jonghyun. 

 

"Yah guys! Taemin slipped  when he was going down the stairs! hurry up!". Key panted and shouted. My eyes widened. I quickly stood up and ran to the backstage. 

 

 

 

 

"Taemin oppa, why won't you wake up? Yahhh,". 

 

Right after we brought him to the hospital, he passed out and hadn't wake up till now. The doctor said he passed out because he didn't get enough sleep these days. His blood pressure was suddenly low, that was why he fell down just now. His forehead had a scar as it scratched against the rough floor. 

 

 

The manager told me to go back with the other staffs as he will take care of Taemin. I sighed and did what he asked me to. I had school tomorrow anyway. 

 

 

 

I looked to the left and the right. Clear. It was lunch time at school. I decided to sneak out and skip class today. What? I wanted to visit my bias, okayyy. 

 

"Assa! Now all I got to do is ruuuuuuuun!". I mumbled to myself as I ran to the nearest bus stop. 

 

 

"Yah! Why are you here? what if the fans see you? Yah, nobody knows you're visitng me right? I--I don't want the school to hate me.". Taemin  blabbered. 

 

I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead. "I told the whole neighbourhood that I was going to see you, dummy.". Taemin chukled and took out his phone. I thought he was texting someone so I decided to take the food I brought for him out and lay them on the small table. I immediately looked up when I heard clicking sounds. 

 

"Y--yah Oppa! What are you doing?". 

 

Yes. he was taking pictures of me. 

 

He chuckled and continued taking my pictures. "This way, I can look at your face anytime and won't get bored alone.". I would be lying if I said I didn't blush at what he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed him by his forehead.

"You're being a psycho, Oppa!". 

 

Taemin chuckled and put his phone down. "But since you're here, I will look at the real you,". I smiled widely and quickly asked him to eat. 

 

"Oppa, I'll get going then. See you later?". I said and was about to turn around when he grabbed my wrist. He slowly pulled me towards him and wrapped his palm around my neck before pulling me by my neck. He tilted his head to the side and leaned in. 

 

My eyes fluttered close. My heart skipped a beat. I felt my stomach twist. I bet I could hear fireworks. I clutched the bed sheet to support my weight. I felt complete when I felt a pair of cold lips sealed with mine. 

 

 

"kyaaaaaaaaa he kissed me! JAJSBSJJAKAA I CAN'T EVEN BSNSJAJSKSJKSJWK,". I fangirled alone in the toilet. The scene earlier kept on repeating in my mind. And everytime it does, I would cringe. Not in a bad way but a good way. 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"oh hyung! What took you so long? I thought you just went out to buy coffee?". Taemin asked as soon as I stepped into his room. 

 

"The hospital's coffee is not as good so I went to our favourite cafe,". I replied. 

 

I kept silent as I remembered the scene I saw earlier. 

 

They kissed. 

 

Taemin's voice interrupted my train of thoughts. 

 

"Hyung remember during our trainee days? You thought I liked Luna Noona. But I told you that if I ever liked anyone, I would tell you first. I think, I found the girl.". 

 

"~~~~?". 

 

Taemin grinned before nodding his head like a little kid. I tried to smile and patted his head.

 

I like her first, pabo ya. 

 

end of Jonghyun's POV

 

 

 

"Oh Jonghyun Oppa!". I saw him walking out of the hospital. I was waiting for my bus but it was very late. 

 

 

 

"So it was you. Haha thanks for the advice that day. That guy was really a jerk. I think I've moved on, Oppa. I already like someone else. Maybe coming to Korea was not a bad idea, after all.". . 

 

Jonghyun stayed silent. He was staring at his shoes all the time. He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and turned me so that I was facing him. 

 

"~~~~ ah, I-- I like you. I know! You like Taemin and he likes you too. I just had to get rid of this off my chest. I like you since the day I saw you at the park. There was something about you that attracted me. ahh,  I'm sorry. I'll just get going. You didn't hear anything, okay? I don't want you to feel bad for me. Be happy with Taemin. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He said and quickly stood up. Before I could stop him, he ran to the other way without looking back at me. I sighed and stared at the road in front of me. 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I remembered. The way she closed her eyes. The way her eyes watered when she talked about her horrible ex. The way her lips stretched when I spoke broken English. The way her eyes brightened when Taemin opened the door for dinner. The way she did aegyo when Taemin did not listen to her. The way she her lips while adjusting our outfits. She was perfect in every single way. But she is not for me. 

 

End of Jonghyun's POV 

 

 

 

 

Taemin and I are together now. We've been dating secretly for the past 3 months. Although we can't see each other often because of my school, we called each other almost everyday. I was still their stylist but I am not as active as before as my exams are near. Taemin and his group members had been helping me in my studies a lot too. It's like having 4 brothers which was great. I was lucky Ashley approved of me and Taemin. I didn't know my love for my bias would turn into a real love. We promised not to give up on our love no matter what happens. 

 

Me and Jonghyun? We are still awkward with each other when we are alone but we are just like always when we are with the others. I am still thinking of a way to be closer to him again. He was the closest I was to, before he confessed. 

 

I guess love does two things. 

one, make you closer. 

two, break you apart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s : some parts are inspired by the drama "Sassy Go Go" 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot as much as I enjoyed writing it. Especially you who requested it!  Requests are always welcomed. comment down below or DM me of you want to request (pairing & genre). 

 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG<3<3<3<3