EXO Chen - voice...

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : EXO Chen (Jongdae)& Byun Seyeol(You)

genre : fluff 

 

ENJOYYYY~~~~

 

 

"YAH KIM JONGDAAAAAAAAEE!!". Seyeol screamed as she entered her room. 

 

The boy who was holding her diary jumped on the bed as he accidentally dropped the diary on the floor. 

 

Jongdae looked at the girl and grinned. His eyes widened as he quickly stood up from the bed. 

 

"Ba--baby! Please don't hit me----AHHHHHHHH YAH!". Jongdae didn't finish his pleading and screamed when his girlfriend pinched his arm. 

 

He sobbed and rubbed the spot where she pinched. "Why do I have a violent girlfriend?". Jongdae muttered under his breath but unfortunately Seyeol heard him. 

 

Seyeol gritted her teeth before smacking the back of his head. 

 

~~~

 

 

The both of them had calmed down and were sitting face to face on the bed, legs crossed. 

 

"I was cooking you dinner and you sit here reading my diary?". Seyeol asked as she glared at her boyfriend.

 

Jongdae only grinned and rubbed his nape.

"I was just curious. I didn't know you still had a diary. I wanted to know what you always write.".

Jongdae explained.

 

Seyeol who was mad earlier, suddenly covered her face with her palms. She let out sobs and his her face deeper.

 

"How much did you read?". Seyeol mumbled.

 

Jongdae hummed as he was thinking and laughed before answering.

 

"All?". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHH WAAAAAEEEEEE?!?!?!?!". Seyeol suddenly screamed. 

 

Jongdae held his chest as he was shocked form her sudden outburst. 

"Gosh woman, you have to control your screamings.". 

 

 

Seyeol wiped her fake tears and grabbed Jongdae by his collar. She then shook him as she whined.

 

"Ahhhh this is so embarrassing! What do I doooooooo?". 

 

 

Jongdae laughed as he held her by the shoulders. Seyeol stopped shaking him and rested her forehead on his shoulder. 

 

"Baby~~ I think writing down our every moment together is very cute! You don't need to be embarrassed. Really, it is really cute and would make the memory more, you know, memorable. I wouldn't lie to you, right?". Jongdae said as he her hair.

 

Seyeol looked up slowly, with red tinted cheeks and stared at hwe boyfriend right into his eyes. 

"Really?". 

 

Jongdae smiled and nodded.

 

Seyeol grinned before slapping Jongdae's arm.

"GAHH! BUT IT SO EMBARRASSIBG WHEN YOU READ IT!". 

 

Jongdae held his scream as he clutched in his pained arm. 

 

"Wayy to ruin the moment.". He mumbled.

 

Seyeol heard him before chuckling. 

 

"sorry. Here, let me make it up to you!". Seyeol said before cupping his face with both her hands.

She then leaned in and pecked his lips.

 

Jongdae smiled at her actions. He pulled Seyeol closer by her waist and leaned in slowly. Their lips were an inch apart when Jongdae sniffed and blinked his eyes.

 

"Hmm baby, I think I smelled something burning.". Jongdae whispered. 

 

Seyeol widened her eyes and quickly pushed Jongdae away. She immediately ran to the kitchen.

 

 

"YAH KIM JONGDAE! GO CALL THE PIZZA DELIVERY!". 

 

 

Jongdae sighed but smiled a little.

"phew, at least I don't have to eat her not very delicious food,". 

 

 

 

"I HEARD YOU KIM JONGDAE! KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF!". Seyeol shouted from the kitchen. 

 

Jongdae gulped and slapped his lips.

"Gosh why is my voice so loud!". Jongdae groaned before ordering the pizza. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bambabambabam! Here's a oneshot starring Chen! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

Aing~~

 

 

Requests are always welcomed! DM me or comment down below (pairing & genre).

 

Message in advance : I don't write rated ffs.^^