NCT Donghyuk - meow..

KPOP ONESHOTS

pairing : NCT Donghyuk (Haechan) & You/Rayul/I 

genre : fluff cute

 

ENJOY~~

 

I was with my friends at my neighbourhood's park for a school event. The park was just 15 minutes away from my house. 

 

The event ended afternoon and it was finally time to go home. As usual, I took selcas with my friends before leaving.  

 

Another friend of mine lives in the same neighbourhood but she lives on the opposite side. We bid each other goodbyes as it was time that we parted our pathways. 

 

I walked quickly as it was about to rain. And the fact that I forgot to bring an umbrella was not helping. 

 

A boy was walking in front of me. Well, I guess we're walking to the same place. I increased my pace as the clouds were starting to get darker. 

 

The boy in front of me suddenly stopped as he scanned a nearby shop. I frowned at him as I almost bumped into him. I then continued walking and hung my head down as rain was starting to fall. 

 

I looked up as I was crossing the road and noticed that the boy earlier was back to walking in front of me. I shrugged my shoulders as I thought *wow he walked fast*.  

 

I continued walking straight and hung my head back down as I didn't want droplets of rain to enter my eyes.  

 

I noticed that the boy was walking in the same direction as me all the way as he was in front of me. I ignored that fact and continued walking. 

 

"Hmm, I should really get my nails done. Nara's nails were so pretty. I should ask her which shop she we-----" My sentence was cut when I suddenly bumped into the boy in front of me. 

 

"Umph!". I almost fell backwards but I quickly gained my balance. 

 

The boy stared at me. 

 

I stared back at him. 

 

The boy raised an eyebrow as he continued staring.

 

"I'm not following you!" I exclaimed to avoid the misunderstandings. 

 

He chuckled and looked at me with the 'really?' face. 

 

I frowned and rolled my eyes and I walked in front of him.

 

I was frowning all the way. That was until when I heard my biggest enemy's voice. 

 

"Meow~~". 

 

I looked around and saw a cat right beside me. My eyes widened as I screamed.

 

"AAAH!" I walked faster and kept looking back to see if the cat was following me. Thank goodness it was not. 

 

I stopped walking so that I could take a few breaths right when I felt that I was quite far from the cat. 

 

I was panting when a voice startled me. 

 

"Still afraid of cats, huh?"

 

I looked up only to see the boy earlier. 

 

I looked at him with a confused face. 

 

"What do you mean, "still" ? ". I asked. 

 

He chuckled and took the hood off his head.

 

"You don't remember me do you? Kim Donghyuk. Your tablemate during the first year of middle school.". He explained.

 

My mouth was gaped open as I stared at him.

*My middle school crush* I thought. 

 

"Wow! You grown taller and your voice! Your voice is not very high pitch anymore!". I exclaimed as I tiptoed, showing how tall he got. 

 

 

Donghyuk smiled before taking off his hoodie and dropped it on top of my head. 

 

"Here wear this. Cover your head so you'll don't get sick.". 

 

I blinked and pointed my finger at him. 

 

"Me? oh don't worry, I have this beanie to cover my head,". He replied as he touched his black beanie. 

 

"Okay!". 

 

 

Right after I agreed to his plan, the rain started falling heavily.

 

Donghyuk immediately grabbed my wrist and ran, leading me to the nearest shelter. 

 

 

I bet my face turned red. *M--my crush is holding my wrist!* I thought as my feet ran on themselves. 

 

 

 

 

Donghyuk's POV

 

"phew, that was close. Rayul? are you okay?". 

I called for her but she seemed, spaced out. I tapped her arm a few times before she finally looked at me. With wide eyes. haha cute. 

 

"Are you okay?". I asked her again. 

 

She nodded slowly and opened only to close it back without saying anything. 

 

I chuckled and pulled her into the convinience store we stopped by at.

 

I asked her to sit down on one of the chairs as I went to buy 2 hot chocolates for the both of us. 

After paying, I went back to the table and sat beside Rayul. 

 

She was then better than earlier and was sipping on the hot chocolate slowly. I noticrd her took a peek of me and quickly turned her eyes back to her drink. 

 

"Hey, you okay? are you cold?" I asked her again. 

 

She looked at me with the same look as just now and nodded her head slowly. Her face was slightly red. Probably because she was cold. I stretched my hand out for my hoodie that she was wearing and zipped it up for her. I took the hood and dropped it on her head. 

 

"There, much better, right?". I asked and grinned. 

 

She just nodded and took a sip of her drink. 

 

End of Donghyuk's POV

 

 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

WHY AM I ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT?! SAY SOMETHING RAYUL! 

 

I faced Donghyuk and saw that he was staring at me, as if he was anticipating on what I was going to say.

 

"Do---Donghyuk?" I called at the same time when he called my name. 

 

"Rayul." . 

 

He rubbed his nape and held his hand out showing that I should talk first. 

 

 

"I just want to say, when we were in middle school, I liked you a lot.". THERE I SAID IT! 

 

Donghyuk did not look surprised. at all. 

 

"oh hahaha so you don't like me now?".  

 

I widened my eyes and waved my hands in front of his face.

 

"no no no no! I still like you!". I exclaimed in panic. 

 

I grinned but then widened my eyes again when I realised what I just said. 

 

"I--I mean, I like you but not like you like you?". I stuttered and blabbered out nonsense.

 

Donghyuk chuckled and patted my head.

 

"Well, I was going to say that I liked you too. But I still like you, as a friend, I guess.". 

 

I smiled at him but crying on the inside.

 

*HE LIKED ME TOO?!* I screamed in my head. 

 

"Haha kid's love huh?" . I said as I chuckled. 

 

Donghyuk nodded and took a sip of his hot chocolate. 

 

"Yo---You see, although we don't have those feelings for each other anymore, we can still be friends, right?". I asked as I looked at him with hopeful eyes. 

 

 

Okayyyyy, I know I said I like him but not like him like him, but to be honest, I STILL LIKE HIM, LIKE HIM. *sigh* I just didn't want to embarrass myself. 

 

Donghyuk smiled and nodded as he tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. "Sure..". 

 

I felt my face went hot. Why did he have to make those gestures? URGH! 

 

 

"The rain has stopped. Let's go home?". Donghyuk asked as he scanned the area outside.

 

I nodded and stood up. He then stood up after me and led me to the door. 

 

We walked together and talked with each other to catch up what we missed all these years. It had been 2 years since we met each other. We were in the same middle school only for the first year. He transferred to another school on the 2nd year and 3rd year. 

 

"so, since it's the first year of high school, where do you go to?". I asked as I kicked the pebbles on the road. 

 

"I go to SM High. you?"

 

"Oh, I go to Woollim High. Opposite of SM high.". I answered. 

 

"Cool! Let's go to school together then!". Donghyuk suggested as he had a wide smile on his face. 

 

I nodded and smiled back. 

 

Soon, we arrived in front of our houses. 

 

"Well, see you tomorrow morning! We have so much more to talk about." Donghyuk said excitedly. 

 

I chuckled as I patted his head. 

"Hahaha yeah okay. Oh! Your hoodie!". I exclaimed as I took off his hoodie. 

 

Donghyuk shook his head and held the hoodie, preventing me from taking it off.

 

"You know what, just take it. As a gift from me.". Donghyuk said. 

 

I thanked him and bid him a goodbye before entering my house. 

 

 

Well, I guess this is a new start. We may not go back to the past where our feelings were clearly mutual. But I guess, we can create new memories and if things turn out great, then it's destiny! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Babam! A new oneshot starring BANSJKWJZNANSNJABSNASHSNJASJS KIM DONGHYUK! 

 

!!!!! have you guys seen his photo teaser? URGH I KENNOT! FROM BABY DONGHYUK TO MANLY HAECHAN! GAHHH! I'm so happy he is debuting. Hopefully my bias, Jaemin, debuts soon. 

 

BUT DONGHYUK THOOOOO. 

 

AND YUTA! MY JAPANESE PRINCE

 

hope you guys are anticipating on their debut as much as I am.  a few more days! 7th July!

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this story. Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and VOTE! 

 

Requests are always welcomed. comment down below or DM me. 

message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^