Lu Han - far away...

KPOP ONESHOTS

 

 

pairing : Lu Han & Park Nara (You)

genre : angst fluff

 

ENJOYY~~~

 

 

Luhan was at his usual spot, doing the same thing with a wide smile plastered on his handsome face. Which was staring at a certain girl named Park Nara. 

 

Everyday after school, Nara would be at the University library, either studying or just relaxing while reading a book. 

 

Today however, she was just staring at her phone screen. Luhan was just staring at her from afar, not knowing that her mood was down. 

 

Luhan immediately stood up when he saw her quickly packing her bag up. He was confused when she siddenly ran out from the library. 

 

He then followed her and ran faster when he thought he was about to lose his sight of her. Luhan finally stopped on his tracks as he saw Nara squatting and leaning against a wall in the corner. 

 

Luhan hid behind a wall and continued watching her movements. 

 

Nara drank the water from her water bottle and took deep breaths a few times. She sighed when her bottle was now empty. 

She put her bottle down and stared at the tree in front of her. 

 

Luhan saw her sighing and looked at his bottle before smiling. He cleared his throat and walked up to Nara. 

 

 

"He--here, I haven't opened yet." Luhan stuttered.

 

Nara looked up slowly to look at the boy. She recognised Luhan as one of her course mates. She gave him a small smiled before waving here hands to indicate that it was okay.

 

Luhan stared at her longer before noticing her starnge behaviour. 

 

"Hey hey hey, Are you okay?". Luhan finally asked after debating in his mind a few seconds earlier.

 

Nara ,who was holding in her tears, pulled her knees towards her chest and buried her face in between her legs. 

 

Soon, sobs were heard. Luhan panicked and looked around to search for anyone passing by.

 

He scratched his head and slowly squatted down and caressed her back. 

 

"Nara ah, it's alright. Cry all you want. Let everything out. If you want to tell me why you're crying, I'm all ears.". Luhan said and he continued caressing her back. 

 

Nara pulled her head up and wiped her tears before turning to Luhan. She sobbed as she asked the boy.

 

"I--It's lame!". Nara managed to blurt out before she started bailing her eyes out again. 

 

Luhan widened his eyes and unconciously pulled Nara into his arms. 

 

"Pl--please calm down.". Luhan begged and her hair. 

 

Nara clutched onto his shirt and continued crying. 

 

"M--my friend, I'm crying because of my friend!". Nara cried out.

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow before asking.

 

"Why? did something bad happened to your friend?". 

 

Nara shook her head and pointed to herself.

 

"She hurted me,". 

 

Luhan smiled and patted her head. He pulled her away to look at her face.

 

He pushed her hair that were stuck on her face before cupping her face gently.

 

"You want to talk about it?". Luhan asked.

 

Nara sighed and looked around before nodding slowly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaah, so you felt unappreciated because she had never thank you but thanked a person who helped her once?". Luhan summarised.

 

"Now that you said it, I sounded like a loser!". Nara said and started crying again.

 

 

Luhan chuckled inwardly and shook his head. 

 

*can't believe my first interaction with ny crush is comforting her*. 

 

 

"Nara ah, it's not wrong to cry ober something like that. To be honest, I've cried before too because I felt unappreciated by my friends. You don't sound like a loser. For me, it's totally normal.". Luhan told her softly. 

 

 

Nara wiped her tears again and faced Luhan.

"Really?". 

 

Luhan nodded and patted her hand.

 

"But you know what? After thinking about it, the most important thing is your heart. Even if the person does not thank you, if you help her sincerely, then, you're wondeful! Maybe your friend wants to thank you but she is too shy or maybe she thought that you two are close enough to not say thanks to each other everytime. Look at the positive side Nara ah.". Luhan advised. 

 

Nara sighed. 

 

"Thanks Luhan ah. I know that but I just can't help it. We've been together since 2nd grade. Not complaining but I've heard all her problems and tried to comfort her. Never once did she said thanks. And one day, when she was angry at me, she went to another person and that person comforted her. once. and she went on thanking that person for being by her side on that day.". 

 

 

Nara sniffed before closing her eyes.

 

"But that's not the worst. How would you feel if your bestfriend does the same thing?". Nara continued.

 

Luhan's jaw dropped when he heard her question.

*of course i would be hurt!* he thought. 

 

 

"Wow, you really have bad lucks with friends huh.". Luhan joked. 

 

Nara chuckled and rubbed her face. 

 

"Can't believe a 20 year old girl like me cried over something childish,". Nara joked too. 

 

Luhan smiled when he saw her trying to joke around.

 

"No offence but your friends, . sorry not sorry." Luhan stated. 

 

Nara smiled wider and tapped her chin.

 

"That, maybe I'll agree with you,". 

 

The both of them stared at each other before laughing. 

 

 

 

Nara sighed and shook her head at their silly conversation. 

 

"I'm just grateful that though my close freind and bestfriend may not be by my side always, I still have my other 6 roommates to keep me company.". Nara said and stared at the tree back like earlier. 

 

Luhan shook his head and took her hand. 

 

"7 people to always keep you company. Me!". Luhan corrected and pointed to himself. 

 

Nara chuckled and raised an eyebrow. 

"What?".

 

 

"hmm, I want to be in THIS kind of relationship with you,". Luhan shyly said and made a heart with his hands at " THIS ". 

 

Nara blinked before laughing out loud.

 

"HAHAHAHAH Luhan ah! You're so cute!". 

 

It was Luhan's turn to blink. He pointed at himself and asked. "cute?". 

 

Nara nodded and laughed again.

 

"Luhan ah, you think I didn't notice? Everyday, after school, I would sit 3 tables away from the counter, backfacing it. 10 minutes later, a certain BOY, would come with a thick book, different book everyday, and sit 5 tables away from the counter, which is 2 tables away from mine, facing the front. Luhan ah, why did you have to stare at me for a whole year?". Nara explained. 

 

Luhan bit his lips and scratched his head. 

"You make me sound like a creep. ".

 

"You are one!". Nara exclaimed making Luhan more embarrassed. 

 

Nara chuckled and patted his head. 

 

"And since when were we NOT in THAT kind of relationship? You staring at me indicates that you like me. I like you too. So doesn't that mean that we're indirectly together?". Nara teased. 

 

Luhan hid his face behind his palms like a girl and shook his head.

 

"Ahhhh, why must my cru---girlfriend be so daring?". Luhan whined.

 

Nara chuckled and pulled his hands out off his face. 

 

"It's not that I'm daring, it's just that you're weak.". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAH! HAHAHAHHA SORRY SORRY YAH LUHAN  HAHAHAHAHHAHA I'M SORRY!". Nara screamed as Luhan tickled her sides. 

 

Luhan continued tickling her. "Nope, this is for calling me weak! I'm a manly man okay!". 

 

Nara laughed and screamed until she was out of breath.

 

"O---OKAY! HAHAHHAHA LUHAN AH! YOU'RE THE MANLIEST BOYFRIEND EVER!". Nara breathed out as she tried to push Luhan's hands away from her waist. 

 

Luhan gripped her wrists and pulled her into his embrace. He then her hair gently.

 

"I'm glad I could make you laugh right after you cried. Nara ah, if your friends don't appreciate you  just remember that I would always will. Thank you for always making my day. Thank you for being my motivation in my studies. Thank you for everything that you have done to me without you even knowing. Thank you for being my girlfriend,". Luhan ended his speech with a peck on Nara's forehead. 

 

Nara smiled and hugged him back. 

"Thank you, Lu Han,". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bambabambabam! I've just realised recently that I had never written a proper fanfic of Luhan, MY ULTIMATE BIAS! hahaha what kind of fangirl am i.

 

So here you go, a oneshot starring LU HAN! Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

Aing~~

 

 

Requests are always welcomed! DM me or comment down below (pairing and genre). 

 

Message in advance : I don't write rated ffs^^